X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

Mock Draft by poll?

Has the BZ tried doing a mock this way? There would be time enought to do two rounds befor the actual draft. One poll per day. When the poll for the first overal pick is closed, the top choice is posted as the first pick and a second poll is posted etc. No assignment of spots. Those who participate can do so as much or as little as they want/are able. If there are three votes deciding one pick, and 103 votes deciding the next one, so be it. A mod overseeing it could serve as a tiebreaker. Whaddaya think?
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.
  • Italian Stallion
    Knows More Than You
    • Feb 2004

Re: Mock Draft by poll?

I think we did somthing like that last year..

I much prefer when members pick teams and draft for them with trades and stuff..

But either way is cool with me.
    BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• lordofgun
      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Ha...there is something similar already going on in this forum...texans on clock with the first pick. Just post who you would pick if you were the texans.

Let's get one of these rolling - we can do another one closer to the draft. Just like last year, we will present the teams in draft order- you tell us who you think they will take. We will keep each one open for approximately 24-36 hours. First on the clock- The Houston Texans

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

That's similar. I'll go jump in.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
        X