D' Brickashaw , Lutui , Mangold, Villarial , Peters

first round, third round, second round

DT IN FREE AGENCY

John Doe
02-21-2006, 08:39 PM

DT IN FREE AGENCY

We don't have any other needs than O-line and D-line?

losman2evans
02-21-2006, 08:43 PM
The most glaring needs are in the offensive and defensive line.

I believe the rest of the draft could be used for depth

Devin
02-21-2006, 08:47 PM

DT IN FREE AGENCY

Neat trick, especially since Lutui and Mangold will both be gone in the 2nd, and Brick wont make it to us. Wishful thinking.

Backus-Lutui-Preston-Villerial-Peters would be fine.

OpIv37
02-21-2006, 08:49 PM
Teague sucks but I don't know if Preston is ready to start.

Devin
02-21-2006, 08:57 PM
Well we aint gonna do it all in one year, id settle for upgrades at LT, LG.

If we get a Center to boot, solid.

losman2evans
02-21-2006, 08:59 PM
wishful thinking for sure

but more realistic than

backus, hutchinson, bentley, lutui , peters

that is part of the draft though- dreaming of getting all the pieces that would help our team

ParanoidAndroid
02-21-2006, 09:38 PM
?Gandy?-Jean Gilles-Bentley-Villarreal/Preston-Peters

Dozerdog
02-21-2006, 10:04 PM
Here's mine-

Abrhams A-1 Main Battle tank- Tyranasaurus Rex- Robo Cop- Chuck Norris - Jason Peters

feelthepain
02-21-2006, 10:43 PM
The Bills will trade down giving up any shot at Ferguson.

Tatonka
02-21-2006, 10:47 PM
Here's mine-

Abrhams A-1 Main Battle tank- Tyranasaurus Rex- Robo Cop- Chuck Norris - Jason Peters

that is the best line i have ever seen!

classic.

:rofl:

Devin
02-21-2006, 10:47 PM
Even if they do I dont think it will happen til draft day, once they see hes gone.

Tatonka
02-21-2006, 10:48 PM
i would love to see a trade down to get denvers two firsts and davis and giles

ublinkwescore
02-21-2006, 10:49 PM
Here's mine-

Oh yeah, well here's mine...

The Terminator - Bruce Lee - the Predator - a big monster from Harry Potter films (like one of the ogres/trolls whatever), Jason Peters.

gr8slayer
02-21-2006, 11:21 PM

DT IN FREE AGENCY
Sounds like someone is in need of a major reality check. You sound like a freaking fish fan from FH.

ddaryl
02-22-2006, 01:46 AM
We need to bring in a FA OL not just drafted rookies, that's a recipe for more OL disaster, and unfair to McGahee, Moulds and other vets who do not want another year of complete crap.

ICE74129
02-22-2006, 07:39 AM
Well we aint gonna do it all in one year, id settle for upgrades at LT, LG.

If we get a Center to boot, solid.

Here is in REALITY what I think we see...

Peters, FA or Draft pick, Preston, Villarial, Gandy.

Fans need to come to the realization that we will try to keep all we currently can. Preston WILL Be a starter for us. McNally might have felt he was the best center on this team, but we now hear how TD and MM operate. JMac just said he was drafted to become a starter and just needed a little more offseason work. To me you can add the words 'At center' and get what he is saying.

Look Jmac feels he has the size, strength, agility and SMARTS to be a good center. That is good enough for me. We now have a competent coaching staff, lets see what they feel is best and go from there.

casdhf
02-22-2006, 08:05 AM
no way would Chuck Norris play guard, he'd have to be a big money tackle.

TedMock
02-22-2006, 08:52 AM
There are about 7 or 8 guys I would like in the first two rounds. Any combination of two would make me happy. Hopefully we go after a starting OL via free agency. CV is a serviceable guard, but I wouldn't mind grabbing a guard in round 2, and letting he and CV duke it out. Worst case scenario is that we have a solid, veteran backup on the team. Anyway, here are my favorites in no particular order. P.S. I think Bing in round 2 would be a fantastic pick.

Round One
D'Brickashaw Ferguson, T, Virginia
Haloti Ngata, DT, Oregon
Mario Williams, DE, N.C. State
A.J. Hawk, LB, Ohio State

Round Two
Winston Justice, T, USC
Darnell Bing, S, USC
Deuce Lutui, G, USC
Gabe Watson, DT, Michigan

mysticsoto
02-22-2006, 09:14 AM
The Bills will trade down giving up any shot at Ferguson.

??? What??? That doesn't make any sense. If Ferguson is available the Bills will NOT be trading down, I can pretty much guarantee that!!! Ferguson would be a dream come true if he fell to us.

ICE74129
02-22-2006, 09:19 AM
We need to bring in a FA OL not just drafted rookies, that's a recipe for more OL disaster, and unfair to McGahee, Moulds and other vets who do not want another year of complete crap.

I honestly don't give a damn what is 'fair' to any 'veteran' on that team. The whole lot of them are self serving as hell. You are guaranteed NOTHING in the NFL, esp being on a winning team.

This team is way overloaded with old veterans. Time to infuse some new blood into the mix. Rookie Guards can make an immediate impact so I don't mind drafting one. But I can tell you right now, we won't have the money to go ape in FA. Not going to happen. I see ONE FA offensive linemen added. Gandy, Villarial, Peters and Preston will start this year somewhere on that line. That means one more starter and I bet it is a LG.

losman2evans
02-23-2006, 10:26 PM
if we move up like kiper heard- my offensive line prediction could become a reality

G. Host
02-23-2006, 10:49 PM
Here's mine-

One of those toys do not fit together. Move King Kong to LT and move Peters back to his natural spot.

SABURZFAN
02-23-2006, 11:15 PM
Here's mine-

isn't The Incredible Hulk a free agent? :idunno: