PDA

View Full Version : Jay Fiedler could be the one piece we need to get to the Superbowl next year.

Mitchy moo
02-22-2006, 11:11 AM
Jay Fiedler could be the one piece we need to get to the Superbowl next year.
He has a strong arm, a lot of experience, a great mind, and I heard he can turn invisible for 10 seconds at a time.

I seriously think we need to push for him on our team, if he is not too busy questing for the one ring.
Losman and Holcomb are past their prime, we need someone with a good mix of our past sucesses:

The Poise of Drew Bledsoe
The Intellegence of Billy Joe Hobert
The Instincts of Rob Johnson could be the one piece we need to get to the Superbowl next year.
He has a strong arm, a lot of experience, a great mind, and I heard he can turn invisible for 10 seconds at a time.

I seriously think we need to push for him on our team, if he is not too busy questing for the one ring.
Losman and Holcomb are past their prime, we need someone with a good mix of our past sucesses:
The Instincts of Rob JohnsonI am just kidding, Please give me some green!!!

Devin
02-22-2006, 11:20 AM
You dont know how close you just came to about 10 neg reps in a row.

ChristopherWalken
02-22-2006, 11:27 AM
I'd still like to punch you.

Devin
02-22-2006, 11:33 AM
I'd still like to punch you.

:posrep:

justasportsfan
02-22-2006, 11:36 AM
Skooby, FTP wants his thread back

feelthepain
02-22-2006, 01:08 PM
Skooby, FTP wants his thread back

Skooby, justa just wants a brain!!

Buckets
02-22-2006, 01:45 PM
You are kidding right?

dannyek71
02-22-2006, 02:02 PM
i was so ready to neg

SquishDaFish
02-22-2006, 04:10 PM
HaHahaHa This has got to be one of the dumbest yet funniest threads you ever...EVER Started. GET A CLUE !! LOL

hammerbillsfan
02-22-2006, 04:12 PM
Get your head out of your ass Skooby. :rolleyes:

Nighthawk
02-22-2006, 04:18 PM

The Instincts of Rob Johnson could be the one piece we need to get to the Superbowl next year.

Skooby, I see you're back on the drugs...sorry, little buddy!:worry:

tat2dmike77
02-22-2006, 04:45 PM
Skooby i was fixing to neg ya. I read about 2 sentences and was like neg then i saw billy joe hoberts name.

I will admit kinda funny but lay off the drugs for a night.

:lolpoint: Billy Joe Hobert wasn't he :banned: from the NFL after his ignoratn admitance. I remember watching that interview on empire i laughed my ass off. I think it was simon that was trying to say something diffrent so he wouldn't get in trouble. What a moron i was in Lousianna when he played for the saints and he sucked there as well.

Rob Johnson what a douche bag. He was a guy that he would make you think he was putting it together for a couple of games in a row then he would remember that he was rob johnson. If roscoe sucks the bills need to burn and send the ashes of #11 into space and never issue that number again.
ROB JOHNSON
:lolabove:

ICE74129
02-22-2006, 04:47 PM

Are you trying to have the record for the most stupid posts?

PUCKER
02-22-2006, 11:22 PM
WTF??? PLEASE no!!! :mad:

tat2dmike77
02-22-2006, 11:25 PM
Fiedler is :limp:

Mitchy moo
02-23-2006, 08:26 AM
Fiedler is :limp:

lol.

Forward_Lateral
02-23-2006, 09:04 AM
Are you trying to have the record for the most stupid posts?

Worried he might overtake you?

BAM
02-23-2006, 11:37 AM
wow.

G. Host
02-23-2006, 09:16 PM
If you had said the ticket scalping ability of Mike Tice I'd agree.