Jay Fiedler could be the one piece we need to get to the Superbowl next year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

He has a strong arm, a lot of experience, a great mind, and I heard he can turn invisible for 10 seconds at a time.

I seriously think we need to push for him on our team, if he is not too busy questing for the one ring.
    Losman and Holcomb are past their prime, we need someone with a good mix of our past sucesses:
    • The Poise of Drew Bledsoe
    • The Intellegence of Billy Joe Hobert
    • The Instincts of Rob Johnson could be the one piece we need to get to the Superbowl next year.
      He has a strong arm, a lot of experience, a great mind, and I heard he can turn invisible for 10 seconds at a time.

I seriously think we need to push for him on our team, if he is not too busy questing for the one ring.
      Losman and Holcomb are past their prime, we need someone with a good mix of our past sucesses:
    • The Instincts of Rob Johnson
    I am just kidding, Please give me some green!!!
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Re: Jay Fiedler could be the one piece we need to get to the Superbowl next year.

You dont know how close you just came to about 10 neg reps in a row.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• ChristopherWalken
      • Dec 2002

Re: Jay Fiedler could be the one piece we need to get to the Superbowl next year.

I'd still like to punch you.

Comment

• Devin
        The Octagon
        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by ChristopherWalken
        I'd still like to punch you.
        http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Skooby, FTP wants his thread back
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• feelthepain
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
            Skooby, FTP wants his thread back
            Skooby, justa just wants a brain!!

Comment

• Buckets
              • Jun 2003

You are kidding right?

Comment

• dannyek71
                Drink Responsibly
                • Dec 2004

i was so ready to neg
                [

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                  Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                  • Jun 2005

HaHahaHa This has got to be one of the dumbest yet funniest threads you ever...EVER Started. GET A CLUE !! LOL

Comment

• hammerbillsfan
                    • Aug 2005

Get your head out of your ass Skooby.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                      Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Skooby

• The Instincts of Rob Johnson could be the one piece we need to get to the Superbowl next year.

Skooby, I see you're back on the drugs...sorry, little buddy!

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                        Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
                        • Dec 2005

Skooby i was fixing to neg ya. I read about 2 sentences and was like neg then i saw billy joe hoberts name.

I will admit kinda funny but lay off the drugs for a night.

Billy Joe Hobert wasn't he from the NFL after his ignoratn admitance. I remember watching that interview on empire i laughed my ass off. I think it was simon that was trying to say something diffrent so he wouldn't get in trouble. What a moron i was in Lousianna when he played for the saints and he sucked there as well.

Rob Johnson what a douche bag. He was a guy that he would make you think he was putting it together for a couple of games in a row then he would remember that he was rob johnson. If roscoe sucks the bills need to burn and send the ashes of #11 into space and never issue that number again.
                        ROB JOHNSON

Comment

• ICE74129
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Skooby

Are you trying to have the record for the most stupid posts?

Comment

• PUCKER
                            • Sep 2004

WTF??? PLEASE no!!!
                            Zapper's Hit List:
                            SABURZFAN -
                            SabreEleven -

pjw aka Mini -
                            Billsology -

Join BDZ today!!!
                            http://www.billszone.com/http://www....ad.php?t=72979

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                              Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
                              • Dec 2005

Fiedler is

Comment

Working...
                              X