I don't get the Love for Brees and Hate for Culpepper...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

I don't get the Love for Brees and Hate for Culpepper...

I would want the Bills to just stick with JP but why is everyone wanting the Bills to bring in Brees, but when Culpepper is brought up all you hear is "without Moss he stinks"

Brees hasn't accomplished half of what Culpepper has in his career, not to mention that Brees has had LT and Gates for his previous two Pro Bowl seasons... I just don't get it.
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Re: I don't get the Love for Brees and Hate for Culpepper...

we don't need brees or culpepper.we need an OL that can provide protection when we pass and maul opponents in the running game.i'm tired of us giving up 1st rounders,and other draft picks,when we don't have anything up front.wasting draft picks on WR's is getting old too.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

I agree Saburz.

Comment

• madness
        • Apr 2003

I agree we don't need either and I also don't understand all the hate towards Culpepper.

Even if we did need a QB, who'd you want behind our line? I'll take the QB built like a LB, please.

Comment

• Spiderweb
          ....formerly OhBF
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
          I would want the Bills to just stick with JP but why is everyone wanting the Bills to bring in Brees, but when Culpepper is brought up all you hear is "without Moss he stinks"

Brees hasn't accomplished half of what Culpepper has in his career, not to mention that Brees has had LT and Gates for his previous two Pro Bowl seasons... I just don't get it.
          It may have something to do with the fact that Brees has come on strong and that Culpepper was absolutely horrible last year before his "very serious" injury. Cpep tore three ligaments I believe and his rehab was said to be in the range of 12-18 months which would also take him out for most of this coming year. Cpep looked good when he had Carter and Moss to throw to, but not so hot without them.

I'd go with Brees over Cpep as well.
          Spiderweb

Need a Hero? Try looking within your
          own family. You might be surprised.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
            • Jul 2002

And Brees torn his shoulder last year.

Comment

• feelthepain
              All-Pro Zoner
              • Mar 2005

Bill fans don't think they need to upgrade their QB position???.....Wow!!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                • Jul 2002

Its not that man. It is still too early to tell with JP FTP. He could be a good player and was a former #1. To early to give up on him.

Comment

• dannyek71
                  Drink Responsibly
                  • Dec 2004

id take daunte if his salary were fairly low and we gave up a 3rd for him. I think it could be worth a shot.
                  [

Comment

• gr8slayer
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by feelthepain
                    Your one to talk. Your QB has been a joke his whole career.

Comment

• ChristopherWalken
                      • Dec 2002

You know, you're a real piece of work.

In your sig you totally attack and poorly attempt to discredit a long time member of this board.....

...then, just beneath it you have the audacity to complain about being treated poorly.

I have a couple pieces of advice for you:

1) Try being civil and subtle. You'll earn more respect that way.

2) Try not to contridict yourself.

3) If you can't handle 1 and 2 then high tail off this board to a Dolphins board where I bet you find a bit more comfort.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                        • Jul 2002

Finheaven probably has already banned him. They have the thinnest skin over there.

Comment

• ChristopherWalken
                          • Dec 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                          Finheaven probably has already banned him. They have the thinnest skin over there.
                          >>i BeT tHaT yOu'Re RiGht<<

Comment

• feelthepain
                            All-Pro Zoner
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by ChristopherWalken
                            You know, you're a real piece of work.

In your sig you totally attack and poorly attempt to discredit a long time member of this board.....

...then, just beneath it you have the audacity to complain about being treated poorly.

1) Try being civil and subtle. You'll earn more respect that way.

3) If you can't handle 1 and 2 then high tail off this board to a Dolphins board where I bet you find a bit more comfort.

Wow where to start,

You mean a member that feels the need to break the TOS constantly look at my user title ,care to guess whos piece of work that is?? My sig is in direct response to that. Stop being bias, I never start the attacks!! Find one post by me where I do.

It's been there since day one!!

1) Try being civil and subtle. You'll earn more respect that way
                            My first post in this thread wasn't an insult it was a question followed by shock, it's bias uneducated ,childish fans like you that can't except any critisim or opinions from anyone but Bill fans...you're the one with the problem. Try growing up and realize this is a football site full of football fans talking football and not everything you read will be what you want to read.
                            Awww boo hoo.....FTP doesn't think the Bills have a good QB!!! I got news or you, some Bills fans don't either.

Try learning how to read!!

Aagin grow up and realize this is a football site first amd foremost. If you can't understand that then you're in the wrong forum, try making your own site where you only care about Bill fan opinions and you can control everyones answer that way reality is only a dream away. Get over yourself and act like an adult and take critisim along with compliments.

Comment

• mysticsoto
                              Too sober for this...
                              • Apr 2004

This shows your ignorance of our QB position and of football in general. You blame it all on JP when in fact the Oline played putridly last year. Apparently you think a QB will develop just fine when you have crappy line and defenders racing in your face to pummel you.

But what difference does it make? Clearly you know more about QB and football than anyone. After all, you said Fiedler was going to be the starter on the fins last year...

Comment

Working...
                              X