• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Humm Differing reports.

This one says that Moulds agent hasn't heard from the Bills. One Dozer put up says marv tried and can't reach them.

I am sensing Marv and Modrak are looking for a trade of Moulds at the combine. He might be part of a deal that allows us to move up to take D'brickshaw or just a trade flat out. Either way something needs to be done with him in about a weeks time.
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Re: Humm Differing reports.

How much could we restructure Moulds without hurting us even more down the line. He isn't worth much more than a couple mil a year at this point. I can't see him taking such a gigantic pay cut so it looks like he is gone.

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

You bring up an interesting point Ice about the differing reports. I got to think Marv and Modrak are looking at a move, maybe even a big one involving NC to get D'brick. With players like Woodson and Plummer out in the market at CB, I think a solid player could be brought in to replace Nate, and if we shore up the DL then it shouldnt end up being as huge a loss. Good post!
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• gr8slayer
        • Feb 2005

Let him walk. He clearly isnt the weapon he used to be.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
          You bring up an interesting point Ice about the differing reports. I got to think Marv and Modrak are looking at a move, maybe even a big one involving NC to get D'brick. With players like Woodson and Plummer out in the market at CB, I think a solid player could be brought in to replace Nate, and if we shore up the DL then it shouldnt end up being as huge a loss. Good post!
          Plummer stinks if you ask me and Woodson is over the hill and injury prone.

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Best two FA options out there. Personally I think both need scenery changes. Woodson has been held in OAK against his will and Plummer having played in SF I dont know if its fair to judge his ability with that sorry excuse for a team. Also Plummer had 7 picks in 01, and 4 in 03. Since then he's had injury problems.
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• ICE74129
              Legendary Zoner
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by gr8slayer
              Let him walk. He clearly isnt the weapon he used to be.
              No way GR81. I say if we can package Moulds and a pick for something fine. hell a 2nd or 3rd rounder, fine. Don't just let him walk.

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
                • Oct 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                Plummer stinks if you ask me and Woodson is over the hill and injury prone.

I gotta agree with thurm here..

My question is why are Plummer and Woodson being brought up if Moulds gets traded or released.. At the moment Bills have Clements and McGee.. Maybe I missed something..

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                  • Jul 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129
                  No way GR81. I say if we can package Moulds and a pick for something fine. hell a 2nd or 3rd rounder, fine. Don't just let him walk.
                  At the very least don't let him walk without even TRYING to shop him around.
                  Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

Working...
                  X