PDA

View Full Version : Moulds' Hour Glass Is Up.. And More Will Follow

patmoran2006
02-25-2006, 01:51 AM
Moulds' Hour Glass Is Up.. And More Will Follow (http://blogs.foxsports.com/patmoran2006/2006/02/24/Moulds_Hour_Glass_Is_Up_And_More_Will_Follow)

Just put up.

Spiderweb
02-25-2006, 02:01 AM
Moulds' Hour Glass Is Up.. And More Will Follow (http://blogs.foxsports.com/patmoran2006/2006/02/24/Moulds_Hour_Glass_Is_Up_And_More_Will_Follow)

Just put up.

Depending on whether the story is accurate (facts), then it appears the Moulds era may well be over. Reality is that if Moulds won't take a pay cut, then the story is already written.

Thanks for the 10 years and many great and exciting catches. Despite your improper hissy fit (Miami game) and your backing of a noodle arm backup QB who's true metal came shining forth in the season finale (Jets) and possible dissension that caused, I still wish you well and good luck with the remainder of your career.

Meathead
02-25-2006, 06:15 AM
let the moulds sucked self delusions begin

mush69
02-25-2006, 07:06 AM
Great stuff Pat! I see no reason to believe Moulds will be here either. I will say that I hope he does go finish his career out in style (unless he turns in to a fish).

:beers:

ICE74129
02-25-2006, 07:42 AM
let the moulds sucked self delusions begin

What part of him being a self serving di@k do you guys not get? Two domestic abuse charges, two incidents of spitting on players, then throwing his young QB under the bus for his self wants. Add to that acting like an ass to the point of being suspended.

I hope marv can trade his ass somewhere.

ICE74129
02-25-2006, 07:44 AM
Harry Henderson, agent for Moulds indicated on a Buffalo television station that Moulds at this juncture has “no interest in taking any kind of pay cut.”

Fugg Eric Moulds. What channel did you see that on Pat?

ICE74129
02-25-2006, 07:55 AM
http://www.wivb.com/global/category.asp?c=1710

There is a link to how you can see the interview it's self. That said, His agent was very clear without coming out and saying it. Something like 'If they keep paying eric the way he has been paid he will be back.'

He said it will be win win for Eric to either stay in Buffalo or go somewhere else. Look, time to part ways with this pr@k. he isn't the team player / high character guy Marv says he wants. He is also on the downside of his career.

The_Philster
02-25-2006, 09:23 AM
Putting words in an agent's mouth? :shakeno:

FinsAreLife
02-25-2006, 09:28 AM
unfortunatley for you guys i think moulds wont be there anymore, i think there still is a chance though

FinsAreLife
02-25-2006, 09:29 AM
unfortunatley for you guys i think moulds wont be there anymore, i think there still is a chance though

FinsAreLife
02-25-2006, 09:30 AM

FinsAreLife
02-25-2006, 09:31 AM

ICE74129
02-25-2006, 09:44 AM
Putting words in an agent's mouth? :shakeno:

I'm sorry show me where I did that. he did say if they keep paying eric the way he has been paid he will be back. He also said it is win win for eric either way. I watched the interview.

The_Philster
02-25-2006, 10:01 AM
I'm sorry show me where I did that. he did say if they keep paying eric the way he has been paid he will be back. He also said it is win win for eric either way. I watched the interview.
show me where I quoted your post

patmoran2006
02-25-2006, 10:30 AM
On channel 4 news last night. Henderson said "MOuld doesnt have any interest in this time in a pay cut" to Sports Anchor, Dennis Williams.

The_Philster
02-25-2006, 10:33 AM
I wish they'd put that on the website...not saying you're lying...but he said something totally different on the 6pm news going by the video on their site

patmoran2006
02-25-2006, 10:34 AM
It caught my attention because the annoying voice of Pack Peck is unmistakable.

The_Philster
02-25-2006, 10:37 AM
Actually, it was a nice sound to hear last year...coming back from Seattle...I was making my way from gate to gate in Chicago on the way home and heard a familiar voice...it was Peck calling his boss at WIVB :lol: He and his cameraman sat behind me on the plane back to Buffalo

X-Era
02-25-2006, 10:59 AM

Just put up.Fantastic stuff!!!!

I agreed with almost all of it. I think we have a better shot at a few players than you give us credit for, Bentley bieng one.

But, I am VERY down with us taking Davis. Theres no way around what Shockey or Gates has meant to the young QB's in NY and SD. That type of player can be HUGE as an underneath guy. It could mean the difference between 3 and outs and keeping drives rolling.

Only a Derrick Brooks type can cover Davis, unless the opponent has a 6' 4" CB, you can count on Davis getting the ball. Once he does, watch the fug out! The guy will drag or hurdle LB's and DB's into the endzone.

Your on the money with Davis taking the sting out of losing Moulds. If we open up the underneath and force teams to cover us there, Evans can get more open.

Probably the best part of having Marylands all time workout king at TE, is his ability to block. Both Campbell and Euhus cant do it very well at all.

If Davis was gonna be the next Ben Watson, Id say no at 8, but the next Shockey, Sharpe, or Gates? Hell ya! IMO, hes gonna be better than ALL of them.

Theres plenty of other players we could take, but you wont hear me complain if we take Davis.

Bmax
02-25-2006, 02:33 PM
Yeah with cba not settled.. it looks like campbell,adams,moulds and bennie anderson are history. With milloy,vincent and posey on thin ice..

Bmax

Carlton Bailey
02-25-2006, 02:56 PM
I certainly won't cry for the end of the Moulds era. Although he was very good, I was never that big of a Moulds supporter. Evans is perfectly capable of being #1. If they can sign a decent free agent at #2, they'll be fine. I do want to see Josh Reed kept as a slot type along with Roscoe.

Dozerdog
02-25-2006, 04:23 PM
I would be a bit more comfortable about losing Moulds if Sam Aiken ever showed signs of stepping it up.

He's on the bubble. Has done nothing at WR but is a ST ace. We need him to step up- he would be a great power running game WR - his size and ST experience should make him a very good blocking WR. But the guy has to become a recieving threat to see the field