PDA

View Full Version : Why Drew Makes a Difference

LtBillsFan66
08-12-2002, 01:41 PM
From Rochester Democrat and Chronicle:

After Bledsoe threw an interception on a pass intended for Peerless Price last Friday night in a preseason game against the Cincinnati Bengals, Bledsoe sought Price out on the sideline and talked over possible adjustments against defensive back Jeff Burris, the former Bill.

The result was a 12-yard TD pass to Price on Buffalo's next possession.

"Drew told me that the next time I went up against him to fake inside and go outside. I executed the route and Drew threw the ball perfectly right over his head," Price said.

"That (kind of communication) is something we haven't had in the past. We were missing the communication between the quarterback and the receivers. Drew does a great job in communicating with us and asking us what we saw after every series when we come off the field."

Full Story:
http://www.democratandchronicle.com/sports/bills/0812story120202_bills.shtml

Patrick76777
08-12-2002, 01:49 PM
That's what I like to see.

lordofgun
08-12-2002, 03:09 PM
NICE! It's great to see Drew taking charge. Those of you who were not at the game on Friday should have seen peerless and Moulds. They were grinning ear to ear and having a great time! When's the last time we saw that???

Earthquake Enyart
08-12-2002, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
NICE! It's great to see Drew taking charge. Those of you who were not at the game on Friday should have seen peerless and Moulds. They were grinning ear to ear and having a great time! When's the last time we saw that??? When Wade was fired?

MissBuffalo
08-12-2002, 08:45 PM
LOL earthquake!

Finally, finally we have a leader at quaterback.

WG
08-12-2002, 08:47 PM
LMAO EE!!!

Yeah, it's a welcoming change of pace for sure!

A leader at QB...

I'd forgotten what that's like it's been so long it seems.

RedEyE
08-12-2002, 09:15 PM
:up: