PDA

View Full Version : So Here is My FF team

Tatonka
08-12-2002, 01:53 PM
10 team league, 3keepers from last season... sandbox rules

you start 1qb, 1rb, 1wr, 1te, and 3 flex spots (any combo of 3 additional rb, wr, te)

then 1 kicker, 3 individual defensive players.

QB - Griese, Bledsoe, Vick
RB - Edge, Anthony Thomas, Henry, Terrell Davis, Rhoades, Barlow, Wells
WR - Moulds, Morton, Willie Jackson
TE - Sharpe
K - Vinitari (spelling)
Defense - Farrior, Holmes, Cowart, Claiborne, Duncan

only pick i am mildly disappointed with but not surprized about it davis.. i want td to be healthy so bad.. but this weekend was a big let down..

my starters are prolly gonna be
Griese
Edge, Thomas, Henry (unless barlow is named a starter)
Moulds, Morton
Sharpe
Vinitari
Farrior, Holmes, Claiborne (unless cowart is healthy)

really pissed that i missed out on foster.. he went pick before me, i got wells instead, rookie in houston, playing well.

DraftBoy
08-12-2002, 02:20 PM
You may wanna start Vick or Bledsoe over Greise.

clumping platelets
08-12-2002, 02:27 PM
Has Willie Jackson signed yet???

Barlow could be a steal

I agree....do not start Griese on the road........only play him against weak pass rush teams like the Bills in week 3 :rolleyes:

Tatonka
08-12-2002, 02:32 PM
yeah.. griese is listed as my number one.. but the way bledsoe played , and vick (all potential), any of those three could be my starter.. i feel pretty fortunate to have that qb lineup..

jackson is the number one receiver in atlanta. i grabbed him way late with the idea that if vick performs well , willie will be a benificiary of that... if he sucks.. nothing lost nothing gained.

and your right.. barlow could be my money pick.

lordofgun
08-12-2002, 03:03 PM
WR looks a little week. Looks pretty formidable after that! I thought Finneran was a possible #1 receiver in ATL.

clumping platelets
08-12-2002, 03:26 PM
Finnernan is best suited as a #3 WR oin ATL and a marginal fantasy WR

I agree.....he could use another WR

lordofgun
08-12-2002, 03:34 PM
Who is going to be starting with Jackson then? I thought for sure Finneran was starting.

Tatonka
08-12-2002, 03:41 PM
finneran is the other starter.. opposite of jackson.. and i dont have many wr cuz i hate em.. i was hopin that barlow or TD would do well enough this season to start them.. sothen i only have to play one wr.. and can chose between morton and moulds... i think morton is gonna be huge this year btw.

blcny
08-12-2002, 04:02 PM
Look's like a good team. I agree, one wide reciver and three running backs is good. Running backs usally score more points then reciever's. QB looks pretty good. I think I got on you before about Greise, but with Bledsoe and Vick you have a real strong QB line up, with a lot of flexibility. TD is a bummer. I hope Cowart stays healthy for you, if he does he'll put up some good numbers. Good luck!

Michael82
08-23-2002, 12:00 PM
hahaha....sucks to be you! Terrell Davis retired! :D

:lol:

Gunzlingr
08-27-2002, 12:01 PM
I would dump Rhodes, since he is out for the season, T. Davis as well for the same reasons. Their will be far more productive TE than Sharpe is going to be this season as well. Otherwise you look pretty solid.