Anyone wanna take a looksy at who we could get at 8???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Anyone wanna take a looksy at who we could get at 8???

Lets look logically at the top 8 players:

regardless of position and who drafts where I think we can easily decide who the best 8 players are in the draft.

In no particular order:

Reggie Bush- #1 or #2 pick in the draft

Matt Leinhart- probably top 3

Vince Young- some teams will shy away because of mechanics, but other teams think hes better than Mike Vick was (drafted #1 overall), regardless, hes a top 8 prospect

AJ Hawk- Hes stayed as a top 8 player throughout and is still there.

Mario Williams- an absolute lock in the top 8

D'Brick- probably top 3, but may get grabbed at 4 if a Tex, NYJ trade goes through and Cutler goes top 4

Jay Cutler- was on the outside looking in but 23 reps at 225? and hits 10 of 12 throws? many teams BEFORE the combine had him as the #2 QB, hes a top 8 pick for sure.

Vernon Davis- he just ran a 4.37 as a frikkin TE!!! Hes 3.5" and 254!!! He can block, catch, and is stronger than hell, hes worth a top 8 pick.

Now, the beauty of that list is that ONE OF THOSE GUYS DROPS TO US!!!!!!!!

If its Davis, Im all over it! But even if one of the top 3 QB's doesnt go top 8, Jimmy Williams or Mike Huff could easily go up there and we still can get Davis.

No matter, the top of the draft looks real deep all the way to the 10 pick and we pick at 8!!!

Im frikkin stoked!

to you alll!!!!!!

• Bmax
    • Aug 2003

Re: Anyone wanna take a looksy at who we could get at 8???

Williams is not a Top Ten pick.....Poor attitude keeeps him out of buffalo....I'll take Ngata over him anyday...Greenway only 16 reps.. for a strong side lb .. not good enough for me... The bills in my opinon are looking CB in rd 2-4...Manning and Jennings...

Bmax

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Bmax
      Williams is not a Top Ten pick.....Poor attitude keeeps him out of buffalo....I'll take Ngata over him anyday...Greenway only 16 reps.. for a strong side lb .. not good enough for me... The bills in my opinon are looking CB in rd 2-4...Manning and Jennings...

Bmax
      Mario Williams is not worthy of a top 10 pick ?

That's absured.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

he was talking about jimmy williams.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• casdhf
          • Jul 2002

I like Huff
          Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
          cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
            • Jul 2005

Mario, Davis, Huff, Hawk, Brick....any of those guys would be a solid #8 and at least one of them will be there. I'm cooling a little on Ngata, but wouldn't be distraught if we picked him up either. I'd be real happy if we picked up Rocky Bernard or maybe Ryan Pickett in FA and could then put the Ngata issue to rest.
            Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• X-Era
              What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Saratoga Slim
              Mario, Davis, Huff, Hawk, Brick....any of those guys would be a solid #8 and at least one of them will be there. I'm cooling a little on Ngata, but wouldn't be distraught if we picked him up either. I'd be real happy if we picked up Rocky Bernard or maybe Ryan Pickett in FA and could then put the Ngata issue to rest.
              completely agree with your list of guys worthy of the #8 and the FA's

Comment

Working...
              X