PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo! Combine Tidbits

AndreReed83
02-27-2006, 11:54 PM
NFL Draft Grapevine (http://fantasysports.yahoo.com/analysis/news?slug=kffl-nfldraftgrapevine&prov=kffl&type=lgns&league=fantasy)

Oregon DT Haloti Ngata, Miami (Fla.) CB Kelly Jennings, and Iowa LB Chad Greenway are the three players listed to have interviewed with Buffalo.

mysticsoto
02-28-2006, 08:06 AM
In Vernon Davis' interview, he said all the top 15 teams had interviewed him!

X-Era
02-28-2006, 08:31 AM
In Vernon Davis' interview, he said all the top 15 teams had interviewed him!

I caught that too. But your average fan would have missed it waiting for a KFFL bullet.

Jeff1220
02-28-2006, 09:22 AM
The year the Bills took Willis, there were no reports of the Bills meeting with him beforehand, if I remember correctly. Though they did actually go to his private workout in Fla.

HAMMER
02-28-2006, 11:27 AM
NOOOOOO TE's, we just drafted one. Losman can't hit a TE when he is on his back. You draft for need, not the best available athlete. We have a very serious need, linemen on both sides of the ball. Without improved line play we will be a poor team, no matter who is on the field to catch or run the ball. It amazes me that every year people scream about our lines and that the GM needs to draft linemen until some new "beast" skill player comes along that "we have to get". "Ooohhh, he is sooo fast, so strong, he is an absolute beast", gimme a flippin break. You win and lose in the trenches, quite simple really.

TigerJ
02-28-2006, 12:31 PM
I think that article was far from exhaustive when it comes to who interviewed with whom.