PDA

View Full Version : Dont sweat Davis not being at 8, he will be

X-Era
02-28-2006, 08:49 AM
http://silverandblack.blogs.com/silver_and_black_blogging/2006/02/vince_young_on_.html

Vince Young is the guy Oak is looking at.

Besides look at who is where:

1) Tex- Reggie Bush
2) NO- Matt Leinhart
3) Tenn- Jay Cutler, could take Young but Cutler has better QB measurables
4) NYJ- D'Brick, could take Young but they may trade to 1 for Lein in which case Tex takes D'Brick here
5) GB- Super Mario, could go Hawk but with Rodgers they have no need for Young
6) SF- AJ Hawk, would take Super Mario, again No need for Young with Alex Smith
7) Oak- Vince Young, if Young drops out of 4, he could easily drop to 7. Even if Young goes before Cutler, Oak could take Cutler. If the choice for them is between TE and possible franchise QB prospect, a young guy that they dont have, they go QB
8) Buff- Davis is sitting here for us!!!!

Saratoga Slim
02-28-2006, 09:09 AM
I could see that. I could also see SF going with Michael Huff. They need DBs bad. If Hawk, Davis and Ngata were all there for us, that would be an interesting choice. As I said in another thread, I'm hoping that we sign a solid DT in FA so we can forget about Ngata b/c I think 8 is a little high for him (though not so high that I'd be pissed if Marv drafts him).

kgun12
02-28-2006, 01:35 PM
http://silverandblack.blogs.com/silver_and_black_blogging/2006/02/vince_young_on_.html

Vince Young is the guy Oak is looking at.

Besides look at who is where:

1) Tex- Reggie Bush
2) NO- Matt Leinhart
3) Tenn- Jay Cutler, could take Young but Cutler has better QB measurables
4) NYJ- D'Brick, could take Young but they may trade to 1 for Lein in which case Tex takes D'Brick here
5) GB- Super Mario, could go Hawk but with Rodgers they have no need for Young
6) SF- AJ Hawk, would take Super Mario, again No need for Young with Alex Smith
7) Oak- Vince Young, if Young drops out of 4, he could easily drop to 7. Even if Young goes before Cutler, Oak could take Cutler. If the choice for them is between TE and possible franchise QB prospect, a young guy that they dont have, they go QB
8) Buff- Davis is sitting here for us!!!!

Unless we get 2 olinemen, 1 dlinemen, 1 CB, 1 S and 1 WR in FA Davis better be sitting there at #9!!!