PDA

View Full Version : Bills Interview Greenway

BidsJr
02-28-2006, 02:32 PM
http://football.com/cgi-bin/posters/printPost.cgi?category=breakingnews&at=nfl1.shtml

Huge upside for this kid, would take him over Hawk.

Devin
02-28-2006, 02:36 PM
I like Greenway but I think hed be a very good S.

He only lifted 16 times.....strength has always been questionable. Cutler lifted 23 for crying out loud.

Im not opposed to Greenway, just not at LB. I believe he also worked out as a DB anyway.

mysticsoto
02-28-2006, 02:44 PM
Greenway is probably the 2nd highest rated OLB in the draft. He is also big and might be better suited for a 3-4. He'll go in the mid-late 1st round! Buffalo can not and should not even consider him at this point...

Italian Stallion
02-28-2006, 03:52 PM
Yeah, unless we trade down a few times to stockpile picks, he shouldn't even be considered.

If any linebacker is taken by the Bills, it better be AJ Hawk if he slips, even though that might not be an immediate need pick. AJ Nicholson from Fla St is a pretty good player, and he could be had on day 1.

Tatonka
02-28-2006, 04:08 PM
16 reps of 225? are you kidding me? does he have a vagina?

Saratoga Slim
02-28-2006, 04:21 PM
it does make one wonder whether they have a weight room over there at Iowa

Devin
02-28-2006, 04:28 PM
Greenways strength has been an "issue" for sometime. I was hoping hed come in improved....oh well. His 40 sucked to.

hydro014
02-28-2006, 05:09 PM
have you guys ever watched him play? The kid is all over the field, has football smarts, he never gives up, and he's a good kid. He is always in the right position and always makes the play, he can cover, and he is 6'3". Their is no way he'll be a safty, he's not quick enough, and i dont see the 2nd best LB in the draft being turned into a safty. I have been watching the combine coverage the last few days and they seem to think that he has more potential than Hawk, and before the season many felt he was a better LB. Also, just because you cant lift 225 more than the next guy or run the fastest 40 times it doesnt mean your not a better football player.

With that said, i don't think you take him with the 8th pick and Hawk is a better LB right now. With the 8th pick, IMO, you take which ever guy is left in this order:
Mario Williams, D'Brick, Hawk, V. Davis, J. Williams, Huff, Greenway.
I don't like Ngata with the 8th pick thats why i left him out. I just feel that a DT in FA would help our team more next year. I also like the idea of drafting a "skill" player with that pick, eventhough i do think Ngata is sweet.

TigerJ
03-02-2006, 10:24 PM
4.74 40

Right now he's a late first rounder.

Bmax
03-07-2006, 11:04 PM
good lb but.. is the kind of guy we want in our new def .. No...... speed baby that what we are looking for.....SIMMS FITS BETTTER THAN GREENWAY....But we probabaly won't even draft a lb in rd 1.....

BMAX