PDA

View Full Version : Just because the Labor deal isnt done now....

ICE74129
02-28-2006, 05:35 PM
So what? 07 AT THIS TIME would be an uncapped year. Why cant they in say the July meetings reach a new CBA making 07 uncapped. Now I know the major hang up is only pro rating bonuses over 4 years instead of 7.

Ok so build it into the new CBA that all contracts signed between March 3rd and the new CBA can have the bonuses automatically prorated over the 7 years. I dont' see why everyone is in such an up roar. It can still get done. Is it a pain? Sure. But it can still get done.

Personally I am glad it isnt done yet. I can't wait to see Schnider have to cut 1/2 his friggin roster on Thursday :roflmao:

justasportsfan
02-28-2006, 05:39 PM
maybe we can merge and just maybe someone will learn that he doesn't have to start anew thread with the same subject. Then again, Someone is dying for attention .

lordofgun
02-28-2006, 05:46 PM
There's really nothing wrong with starting more than one thread on the same subject. Seems like a legit post to me.

Now if ICE had just linked to ESPN and not commented at all, then I'd agree. But this message board needs threads to be started. :D

justasportsfan
02-28-2006, 05:51 PM
There's really nothing wrong with starting more than one thread on the same subject. Seems like a legit post to me.

Now if ICE had just linked to ESPN and not commented at all, then I'd agree. But this message board needs threads to be started. :Dsomething tells me Ice is your allias?

lordofgun
02-28-2006, 06:08 PM
:D

ICE74129
02-28-2006, 06:12 PM

Now if ICE had just linked to ESPN and not commented at all, then I'd agree. But this message board needs threads to be started. :D

I felt I started a good discussion.