PDA

View Full Version : 2 MINUTE DRILL: MOULDS WAS RELEASED

Mitchy moo
02-28-2006, 08:47 PM
Listening to the afternoon biltz on Sirius, they reported at 4:30pm on the 2:00 min drill that Eric Moulds has been released and it will be annouced tomorrow morning.
Again it was sighted as a "league source", but I was hopeful that a CBA could be reached. If talks had not broken down today, and a cap of 102mil was put into place, the Bill's could have retained Moulds for his current salary.
Updating ongoing reports, Leo Roth, of the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, reports the pay reduction Buffalo Bills WR Eric Moulds has been asked to take is $1.83 million this year. Last year Moulds restructured to save the team between $2 and $3 million of salary cap space. It appears this bid for restructuring from the Bills does not include incentive packages such as past deals have had.

camelcowboy
02-28-2006, 08:51 PM
Since your reporting he's gone, makes me feel more confident that Moulds will be a bill next year :up:

OpIv37
02-28-2006, 08:54 PM
I saw two articles today (one in the Buffalo News, forget where the other one was) that said Moulds and the Bills could not come up with an agreement and he will likely be released tomorrow or Thursday.

OpIv37
02-28-2006, 08:57 PM
actually the Buffalo News is reporting it now-
http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20060228/1027019.asp

how do you like that? Skooby actually broke a story.

Mitchy moo
02-28-2006, 09:00 PM

Can you guys add some green to my rep then, please. I always keep an ear out about our team the Buffalo Bills. It's the team we all are fans of and root for?

Thanks!!

kinigirly
02-28-2006, 09:02 PM

so i'm assuming the horsemen of the apocalypse will be arriving later tonite?? sweet....no work tomorrow!

tat2dmike77
02-28-2006, 09:21 PM
so i'm assuming the horsemen of the apocalypse will be arriving later tonite?? sweet....no work tomorrow!

You would be correct

Also where is all this hoopla about the cap being over 100 mill coming from?

HHURRICANE
02-28-2006, 09:26 PM
Below is Skooby's last post. This was at the same time evreyone else was reporting 95 million. Skooby maybe you should change your name to Thelma as she seems to be the one who solves all of the mysteries!!

Jinkies!!

Tampa Radio, Bills may wind up 23.5 million UNDER the cap NOW

<HR style="COLOR: #f3f3ff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Just heard that the salary cap deal is on the "Verge" of being signed..

and that it is reported that the new salary cap is to be 112 million dollars!

If this happened the Bills would have about 23.5 million under the cap.

Heard on Radio 620 here in Tampa....

GREAT NEWS (especially for EMO)

But it also means teams like the Seahawks will have plenty of money to resign Players like Bernard etc..

(also means the phins should have no prob getting BREES)

HHURRICANE
02-28-2006, 09:29 PM
Can you guys add some green to my rep then, please. I always keep an ear out about our team the Buffalo Bills. It's the team we all are fans of and root for?

Thanks!!

Does your rich friend post here? He might be able to spot you some pos reps.

By the way this is old news.

Mitchy moo
02-28-2006, 09:30 PM
Below is Skooby's last post. This was at the same time evreyone else was reporting 95 million. Skooby maybe you should change your name to Thelma as she seems to be the one who solves all of the mysteries!!

Jinkies!!

Tampa Radio, Bills may wind up 23.5 million UNDER the cap NOW

<HR style="COLOR: #f3f3ff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Just heard that the salary cap deal is on the "Verge" of being signed..

and that it is reported that the new salary cap is to be 112 million dollars!

If this happened the Bills would have about 23.5 million under the cap.

Heard on Radio 620 here in Tampa....

GREAT NEWS (especially for EMO)

But it also means teams like the Seahawks will have plenty of money to resign Players like Bernard etc..

(also means the phins should have no prob getting BREES)

Just repeating what I heard, nothing more. Not everyone/everything is right all the time.

tat2dmike77
02-28-2006, 09:44 PM
I just have a hard time beleiveing that the cap will be that freakin high. Maybe next season i can see it going 105 plus but not this year. No way this happens.

Maybe in Jerry Jones and Dan Synder wet dream will they get a 100 plus cap but not this year. The sad fact is rumors is all this is. Hell if enough people listened to me i could get the rumor that the cap deal has been signed and it's 115 mill and people would spread it around. All i would have to do is use the word source.

The cap will most likely be around 95 mill sorry to bust people bubble i already busted one today and i'll do it again if i need to.

The_Philster
02-28-2006, 09:50 PM

that was published this morning, Op :shakeno:

Drive 4 Five
02-28-2006, 10:28 PM
OMG! Eric Moulds was released? You're kidding me.

:loser:

OpIv37
02-28-2006, 10:34 PM
that was published this morning, Op :shakeno:

some of us have jobs and don't check BZ before brushing our teeth every morning.

lordofgun
02-28-2006, 10:36 PM
Nice scoop, skooby!

Devin
02-28-2006, 10:47 PM
Nice scoop, skooby!

:cynic:

tat2dmike77
02-28-2006, 10:49 PM
some of us have jobs and don't check BZ before brushing our teeth every morning.

Actually OP it's been on the buffalo news web site since 9am

Mitchy moo
02-28-2006, 10:49 PM
Nice scoop, skooby!

Thx lotg!!!!

BillsFever21
03-01-2006, 06:34 AM
Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Try to go and get 6 million from another team this year. You might be worth 6 million for two seasons and possibly three.

Everyone who is acting like Eric is a saint can go to hell. It's all about the benjamins.

ICE74129
03-01-2006, 06:51 AM
Wierd. I dont' see anything on NFL.com, ESPN, NFLN, Fox sports, CBS Etc. Nothing.

ICE74129
03-01-2006, 06:52 AM
Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Try to go and get 6 million from another team this year. You might be worth 6 million for two seasons and possibly three.

Everyone who is acting like Eric is a saint can go to hell. It's all about the benjamins.

We should have known TD was worthless when the first thing he did was resign this punk

BillsFever21
03-01-2006, 06:58 AM
We should have known TD was worthless when the first thing he did was resign this punk

I had no problem re-signing him 6 years ago. He was worth the money then. Now he isn't though. The time was last year. We were one year too late.

The same with Bledsoe. We kept him one year to late the same as we did with Moulds. Instead we just wasted more cap money for the last 3 years on them.

ICE74129
03-01-2006, 07:05 AM
I had no problem re-signing him 6 years ago. He was worth the money then. Now he isn't though. The time was last year. We were one year too late.

The same with Bledsoe. We kept him one year to late the same as we did with Moulds. Instead we just wasted more cap money for the last 3 years on them.

Agreed.