PDA

View Full Version : Potential UnCapped Casulties?

DraftBoy
03-01-2006, 11:28 AM
Reading ESPN insider article on who may be cut around the league some names pop out like;

CB Chris McCallister-Dominant CB when healthy could be gotten for less than franchise tag (making 5.5 now) and is right up there with Nate

WR Charles Rogers-Showed amazing abilties in DET before injuries also had off the field issues. If he comes cheap enough Ill give him a shot to replace Moulds

DE Jerome McDougal-Health is a huge concern as he was shot last year, but he should be close to 100% and we need a DE.

WR Rashaun Woods-Youngster has been a constant dissapointment, but with no QB throwing him a decent ball, Id give him a shot.

QB Patrick Ramsey-Redskins dont want him, he doesnt want to be here. Bring him in let him try and beat out JP for #1 or Holcomb for #2. Give the kid a fair shot that he hasnt been given before.

DE Calvin Pace-Arizona reached when they picked him in round 1 but he has some skill, but he has been inconsistent another cheap pickup I wouldnt mind seeing done.

OG Keydrick Vincent-Bennie Anderson of BAL. Maybe he needs a change of scenery, but Ill dump Anderson and take on Vincent.

DE Courtney Brown-Finally broke through last year with Denver, has a big contract and would need to renegotiate to stay, which he may not do.

DT Gerard Warren-Another break through player with Denver, would love to see him brought in and he looks to have greatly matured.

OT-Chris Bober-Can play all 5 OL posistions, need I say more?

Note: Not everybody here is going to be released or any of them for that matter, but of the players mentioned in the article, these are who Id like. Also some of the younger players (Rogers, Woods, and Pace), I feel need a change in scenery and a reality check to maybe get them to wake up so to speak ala Brown and Warren.

Discuss!

THATHURMANATOR
03-01-2006, 11:45 AM
I heard Will shields may be releashed if he doesn't take a cut as well..

gr8slayer
03-01-2006, 12:31 PM
Somehow I doubt we will be going after too many FA's. Ralph just wont open it up.