PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me...

Phins054
01-29-2003, 12:58 PM
or was it hard to watch the playoffs when the team you root for isn't in the playoffs...

I had a hard time keeping interest in the playoffs. I always watch the SB but the playoffs this year just weren't as interesting. Oh well, just wanted to know if anyone else felt the same...

Here to the Phins and Bills making the playoffs next year...(With Miami winning it all of course... :D )

lordofgun
01-29-2003, 01:05 PM
The playoffs were incredible this year. That sunday with the 2 comebacks was incredible.

Bulldog
01-29-2003, 01:11 PM
If I were you Phins054, I would get used to it. As long as Dave is the HC the Dolphins will be going nowhere in a hurry!! Long live the Bills.

Phins054
01-29-2003, 01:15 PM
I don't have a problem with Wannstedt as long as he learned from his mistakes this year. If we have another season like this and we miss the playoffs because he pusses out, then he will need to go.

WG
01-29-2003, 01:27 PM
You missed the POs b/c it took you four losses to find your groove when Fiedler went down. Only 2 wins there would have put you at 11-5.

I don't blame Wannstedt, but I don't think he's anything special either. Neutral.

mybills
01-29-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Phins054
or was it hard to watch the playoffs when the team you root for isn't in the playoffs...

I had a hard time keeping interest in the playoffs. I always watch the SB but the playoffs this year just weren't as interesting. Oh well, just wanted to know if anyone else felt the same...

It's not you Phins, I said the same thing almost word for word. I only caught parts of the last games, because that's how I felt. Once my Giants were knocked out of it too..(thanks zebra's)

SoCalBillsFan
01-29-2003, 02:22 PM
THe close games were GREAT this year in the playoffs. But Phins is right, the rest of the games were just sort of blah. even the title games were pretty boring. I agree phins, it's much bbetter when your team is in

northernbillfan
01-29-2003, 02:49 PM
I enjoyed the post season this year. Usually it is pretty cut and dry, with odd upset.

Atlanta upsetting GB, it doesn't get any better than that.

And that Sunday, with the Steelers, and the Niners was a great day for football, officiating aside.

SABURZFAN
01-29-2003, 04:07 PM
it was you.the upsets and comebacks made these playoffs quite enjoyable.