• Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Specifics on Moulds contract talk

Bills | Specifics on Moulds negotiations
    Tue, 28 Feb 2006 14:15:48 -0800

Updating ongoing reports, Leo Roth, of the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, reports the pay reduction Buffalo Bills WR Eric Moulds has been asked to take is $1.83 million this year. Last year Moulds restructured to save the team between $2 and $3 million of salary cap space. It appears this bid for restructuring from the Bills does not include incentive packages such as past deals have had.

1.83 doesnt seem like a big cut in pay but no incentives is interesting...
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: Specifics on Moulds contract talk

Originally posted by DraftBoy
    Bills | Specifics on Moulds negotiations
    Tue, 28 Feb 2006 14:15:48 -0800

Updating ongoing reports, Leo Roth, of the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, reports the pay reduction Buffalo Bills WR Eric Moulds has been asked to take is $1.83 million this year. Last year Moulds restructured to save the team between $2 and $3 million of salary cap space. It appears this bid for restructuring from the Bills does not include incentive packages such as past deals have had.

1.83 doesnt seem like a big cut in pay but no incentives is interesting...
    DB, what you are missing is other bonuses. The Bills in the new contract offered, were not willing to give him the 1 mill reporting bonus, high probowl bonuses. high makeable bonuses etc. It was pretty much make 4.5 mill and that was it. He said no.

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
      DB, what you are missing is other bonuses. The Bills in the new contract offered, were not willing to give him the 1 mill reporting bonus, high probowl bonuses. high makeable bonuses etc. It was pretty much make 4.5 mill and that was it. He said no.

No what you seem to be missing is not reading entire posts and coming off wrong, the post clearly states that the offer wa s a 1.83 million dollar pay cut and NO incentives. So the probowl, and makeable bonuses were not part of the offer as I said when I said;

"1.83 doesnt seem like a big cut in pay but no incentives is interesting..."
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• casdhf
        • Jul 2002

has he officially been cut yet? I have not heard anything in writing.
        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• casdhf
          • Jul 2002

errr seen
          Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
          cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

The incentives were probably taken out because of the fact that NLTBE bonuses hit your cap immediately when that player signs that contract, due to no CBA agreement.

Comment

Working...
            X