PDA

View Full Version : Marv's new Mantra, if you have a bad attitude/lack of effort the door is this way

Mitchy moo
03-01-2006, 12:55 PM
Mike Williams put no effort in to make himself better. They gave him a boatload of money and he was useless. Sam adams left the stadium on gameday and argued with the coaches. Eric Moulds got suspended and argued with the coaches. Can we see a pattern here?

Marv's new Mantra: If you have a bad attitude/lack of effort, the door is this way.

Marv never liked second and never took anything BS from anyone, he was a master of managing BIG EGO's. Thank god he is back to put the house in order, glad to have you back Marv!

Mr. Miyagi
03-01-2006, 01:01 PM
Willis has a bad attitude too.

Mitchy moo
03-01-2006, 01:05 PM

Well it maybe time to move up to #1 in the draft and give the texans Willis and our first rounder. I will not shed a tear for one of drew rosenhaus's animals.

ICE74129
03-01-2006, 01:06 PM
Agreed Scoob. Look Marv was here one year with moulds, his rookie year. It was that offseason or in 97 when the first domestic abuse charge came against him. I don't think Moulds would have been with the Bills long if marv had been here. Then again, maybe marv would have straightened his arse out.

Either way moulds is a gonner for all the reasons you said, plus the cap hit, age etc. Marv is sending a message. You want to be a Buffalo Bill then STFU, bust your ass and you will be treated well and we will be a winner again. If you are all about YOU or all about the money, See ya!

ryjam282
03-01-2006, 01:09 PM
Willis hasn't done anything off the field to show he is a cancer type player. Talking like an idiot in interviews and things like that don't make him a bad person, just greedy. He hasn't done anything off the field or left early or not worked to get better since becoming a Bill. Sure, Rosenhaus is his agent but he has done nothing to show he will be a problem. Other then declaring himself the best back in the league and then going out and sucking ass (no help from his line of course).

ICE74129
03-01-2006, 01:12 PM
Willis hasn't done anything off the field to show he is a cancer type player. Talking like an idiot in interviews and things like that don't make him a bad person, just greedy. He hasn't done anything off the field or left early or not worked to get better since becoming a Bill. Sure, Rosenhaus is his agent but he has done nothing to show he will be a problem. Other then declaring himself the best back in the league and then going out and sucking ass (no help from his line of course).

Yeah but Rjam he flat quit after week 11. He flat quit and you could see it. And I can guarantee you Marv, DJ and Modrak saw it also.

mysticsoto
03-01-2006, 01:15 PM
So...is anybody wondering if Milloy is next? He's a decent hit against the cap, will likely not restructure, and is getting up there in age also...

Mitchy moo
03-01-2006, 01:15 PM

Talking like an idiot during interviews gets you no where, just ask T.O.

ICE74129
03-01-2006, 01:17 PM
So...is anybody wondering if Milloy is next? He's a decent hit against the cap, will likely not restructure, and is getting up there in age also...

I bet the following is gone by say 4pm tomorrow...

Anderson
Moulds
Milloy
Posey

That is just for starters.

ryjam282
03-01-2006, 01:26 PM
Yeah but Rjam he flat quit after week 11. He flat quit and you could see it. And I can guarantee you Marv, DJ and Modrak saw it also.

I agree with that statement to some point. Sure, he didn't have the burst and things like that but he didn't get a whole ton of carries at that point either. The running game and our offense in general were so inept that it was really tough to gauge things. The O-line had a lot to do with our lack of production on O at that point too. But, you are not too far off. But, I just think Willis will be a fine player when we start doing things as a team and producing on O.

Talking like an idiot during interviews gets you no where, just ask T.O.
I agree with that, but TO talked like one and then went and threw his players under the bus, Willis hasn't done that to this point.

Mitchy moo
03-01-2006, 01:33 PM
I agree with that statement to some point. Sure, he didn't have the burst and things like that but he didn't get a whole ton of carries at that point either. The running game and our offense in general were so inept that it was really tough to gauge things. The O-line had a lot to do with our lack of production on O at that point too. But, you are not too far off. But, I just think Willis will be a fine player when we start doing things as a team and producing on O.

I agree with that, but TO talked like one and then went and threw his players under the bus, Willis hasn't done that to this point.

To think he couldn't of ran for more yards is ridiculous. Wills has one job to run as hard as possible, everytime. It what made Barry Sanders such a great player he ran as hard as he could everyplay regardless of the score or how good or bad the team was.

Real players don't take days off or rest easy, they work hard and run. Drew has their mindset to talk and try to get paid. Drew it's work and get paid, someday after your scurge is gone people will go back and learn that, you scumbag lawyer.

ryjam282
03-01-2006, 01:42 PM
Willis isn't even in Sanders class, not yet but all I was just trying to say was he wasn't really a problem that's all. And, Randy Moss, widely recognized as the best WR in the NFL admittedley takes plays off, but to his defense he has produced a lot longer time then Willis has too.

gr8slayer
03-01-2006, 02:09 PM
Somehow I dont think Willis will last too long under Marv because of it.

ICE74129
03-01-2006, 02:14 PM
Somehow I dont think Willis will last too long under Marv because of it.

I can guarantee you this....Marv won't put up with that assclown agent of his BS either.

Let Rosenhaus try to mess with old marv and see how that works out for him.

justasportsfan
03-01-2006, 02:19 PM
Moulds is a cap casualty. It wasn't about his attitude. You don't try to negotiate with people you don't want... M. Williams and Sam Adams.

justasportsfan
03-01-2006, 02:23 PM
Agreed Scoob. Look Marv was here one year with moulds, his rookie year. It was that offseason or in 97 when the first domestic abuse charge came against him. I don't think Moulds would have been with the Bills long if marv had been here. Then again, maybe marv would have straightened his arse out.

Either way moulds is a gonner for all the reasons you said, plus the cap hit, age etc. Marv is sending a message. You want to be a Buffalo Bill then STFU, bust your ass and you will be treated well and we will be a winner again. If you are all about YOU or all about the money, See ya!This guys "SOURCE" said Holcomb was a locker room cancer. I don't see Marv cutting KH. :coocoo:

Saratoga Slim
03-01-2006, 02:24 PM
Moulds is a cap casualty. It wasn't about his attitude. You don't try to negotiate with people you don't want... M. Williams and Sam Adams.

Right on, and notice that Moulds hasn't been cut yet.....

mysticsoto
03-01-2006, 02:32 PM
I bet the following is gone by say 4pm tomorrow...

Anderson
Moulds
Milloy
Posey

That is just for starters.

Actually, wasn't it you that mentioned going to a 3-4 cover 2? If so, Posey would fit better in a 3-4 and could then be kept. I think Constantin Ritzman could be brought back as a DE and Ron Edwards might barely squeak by as a DE (he's better at charging to the QB than a run stuffer). But Tim Anderson would need to be cut, Bannan would need to be switched to O Guard or cut, Sape would likely be cut unless he loss some serious weight. He could probably have the speed, but is currently too heavy to use it well. And we'd need to concentrate on Dline and LB drafting. Which means Oline would need to be taken care of in FA... Oh, and we still need upgrades at both Safeties...

It wouldn't be impossible, but Marv would have to work hard to get us there...

ICE74129
03-01-2006, 02:33 PM
They didn't try to negotiate with moulds, they made a demand. You guys will see this soon enough.

justasportsfan
03-01-2006, 02:37 PM
They didn't try to negotiate with moulds, they made a demand. You guys will see this soon enough. haha! :coocoo:

Michael82
03-01-2006, 02:58 PM
This guys "SOURCE" said Holcomb was a locker room cancer. I don't see Marv cutting KH. :coocoo:
I see Marv trading Kelly Holcomb. I see him as another Doug Flutie and will divide the locker room too much. I bet Marv may see the same thing.

justasportsfan
03-01-2006, 03:21 PM
I see Marv trading Kelly Holcomb. I see him as another Doug Flutie and will divide the locker room too much. I bet Marv may see the same thing.based on what?

BTW, are you his "source" ?

justasportsfan
03-01-2006, 05:11 PM
They didn't try to negotiate with moulds, they made a demand.
http://play.rbn.com/?url=nfl/nfl/open/bills/demand/05billsvision/030106levy.rm

HA!. How's that foot taste Ice?

Lexwhat
03-01-2006, 05:34 PM
HA!. How's that foot taste Ice?

He's ugly. And he stinks.

I bet it tastes nasty, and that he likes it too.

The_Philster
03-01-2006, 08:16 PM
Agreed Scoob. Look Marv was here one year with moulds, his rookie year. !http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/spezial/kdchat/wrong.gif

Eric Moulds with the Bills 1996-present
Marv Levy coached the Bills 1986-1997

They were together 2 years, not 1

Lexwhat
03-01-2006, 09:49 PM
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/spezial/kdchat/wrong.gif

Eric Moulds with the Bills 1996-present
Marv Levy coached the Bills 1986-1997

They were together 2 years, not 1

hahahhahahahahhahahaha.

BillsFever21
03-02-2006, 12:16 AM
I see Marv trading Kelly Holcomb. I see him as another Doug Flutie and will divide the locker room too much. I bet Marv may see the same thing.

Nobody would give up a draft pick for him.

tat2dmike77
03-02-2006, 12:19 AM
Nobody would give up a draft pick for him.

Why not?

I never thought anyone was going to draft clarett and it happened i bet you someone picks up Marcus Vick as well.

Someone will always be willing.

BillsFever21
03-02-2006, 12:22 AM
Why not?

I never thought anyone was going to draft clarett and it happened i bet you someone picks up Marcus Vick as well.

Holcomb is a dime a dozen QB.

tat2dmike77
03-02-2006, 12:35 AM

True but

Michael82
03-02-2006, 05:50 AM
We might be able to get Patrick Ramsey for him. :up:

Mitchy moo
03-02-2006, 09:20 AM
We might be able to get Patrick Ramsey for him. :up:

that would be cool.

BillsFever21
03-04-2006, 08:06 AM
The Redskins wouldn't trade Ramsey for Holcomb. Zero chance.