PDA

View Full Version : Moulds, one more chance to take paycut

ICE74129
03-01-2006, 05:21 PM
Is what I just heard. Either tonight or tomorrow. He has to take the 30% cut in base pay, lose the 1 mill reporting bonus and most other bonuses.

The Bills will not keep him at his current cap number period. Overdorf is supposed to talk with moulds agent tonight and or maybe tomorrow. as ol' whitey would say 'Stay tuned'.

Bill Brasky
03-01-2006, 05:35 PM
30% cut, that's 7 million base with no incentives, at least that's what it sounds like to me.

At this point he might be inclined to take that. I don't see him making more than 5mil with maybe a 1 or 2 mill signing bonus on another team - that's if he's lucky.

Though the thought of him taking the same pay essentially to go to a better team leads me to believe he's all but packed his bags.

ICE74129
03-01-2006, 05:43 PM
JF, His base is about 6.089 mill. the 30% only comes off of his base. That = 1.83 in cap reduction. That means he has a 4.6 base salary. the issue with him is he gets a 1 mill bonus for just showing up in July. Cut that and some other bonuses and he can stay and still save us about 3 mill on the cap.

He and his agent said screw you to the Bills. From what I have heard, they are trying to make an offer that cuts the roster bonus, Does the 30% rule, but puts in makeable incentives to give him some money back.

the problem is, he is on the books next year as well as is. now we add MORE of a cap hit if we redo his deal.

Well past time to cut bait with this guy.

Bill Brasky
03-01-2006, 05:46 PM
ok.

i don't know much about players individual salaries. i stand corrected.

patmoran2006
03-01-2006, 05:57 PM
Listen..
Eric Moulds will be cut tommorow.. He's not taking a pay cut in part at least because of a simple reason that a lot of people aren't following.

He- Does - Not - Want - To - Be - Here - Anymore

ICE74129
03-01-2006, 06:12 PM
ok.

i don't know much about players individual salaries. i stand corrected.

I didn't mean to come off as a butt or anything. I was just trying to help.

gr8slayer
03-01-2006, 07:07 PM
Ah just cut his ass already. Im tired of the games.

BAM
03-01-2006, 07:31 PM

:chuckle:

Mitchy moo
03-01-2006, 08:31 PM

If you really want to help, stop posting.

ICE74129
03-01-2006, 08:39 PM

Blow me.

ICE74129
03-01-2006, 08:41 PM

And BTW...your report as usual was pure crap. Moulds is still here. No other media outlet even sited your aledged source. Good job of reporting....again....

Mitchy moo
03-01-2006, 08:52 PM
Blow me.

Classy guy.

G. Host
03-01-2006, 08:55 PM
Listen..
Eric Moulds will be cut tommorow.. He's not taking a pay cut in part at least because of a simple reason that a lot of people aren't following.

He- Does - Not - Want - To - Be - Here - Anymore

Yes he doesn't. He wants to be on a team where he will get the ball and does not believe the Bills are that team now.

ICE74129
03-01-2006, 09:30 PM
Yes he doesn't. He wants to be on a team where he will get the ball and does not believe the Bills are that team now.

He has to be able to beat single coverage and actually catch to 'get the ball'.

HHURRICANE
03-01-2006, 09:31 PM

Skooby, you are the last person that should be judging the people on this site. Ice is right, everytime you post you are wrong.

mikemac2001
03-01-2006, 09:34 PM
I love moulds how can you blame him, he wants to win...he doesnt care about the money. Id love to see him here and he is a good player, i cant hate on a guy who just wants a championship he knows his days are numbered

HHURRICANE
03-01-2006, 09:39 PM
Ah just cut his ass already. Im tired of the games.

I hate to say it but Marv might be feeling sentimental about Eric. I am a little confused why we want Eric even at 4.68 million. I would think at 4.68 million we could get Terrell Owens in here. You might hate him but he's a hell of alot better than Eric.

In addition I'd rather eat the dead cap hit in a year when we have plenty of cap space. Let's move on already. It's not like Eric played like a 6 million dollar revciever last year.

Forward_Lateral
03-01-2006, 09:46 PM

:rofl: I almost gave you some posrep for that one Skooby. ALMOST.

ICE74129
03-01-2006, 09:50 PM
I hate to say it but Marv might be feeling sentimental about Eric. I am a little confused why we want Eric even at 4.68 million. I would think at 4.68 million we could get Terrell Owens in here. You might hate him but he's a hell of alot better than Eric.

In addition I'd rather eat the dead cap hit in a year when we have plenty of cap space. Let's move on already. It's not like Eric played like a 6 million dollar revciever last year.

This reeks of ralph wilson. I think marv was asked to make an attempt to either work out a deal or trade Moulds.

I personally hope we can get Philly's 3rd from them for the punk

mikemac2001
03-01-2006, 10:42 PM
Moulds aint a punk he just wants to win, he aint like TO asking for more money. He isnt like alexander who is gonna leave a SB team to go for cash. Moulds wants a championship. He hasnt had many chances her and he has played his butt off for buffalo. so before you start calling him a punk and bad mouthing him, respect what he did. you all would have done the same seeing your career running out and want one last run at SB

Devin
03-01-2006, 10:51 PM
Moulds aint a punk he just wants to win, he aint like TO asking for more money. He isnt like alexander who is gonna leave a SB team to go for cash. Moulds wants a championship. He hasnt had many chances her and he has played his butt off for buffalo. so before you start calling him a punk and bad mouthing him, respect what he did. you all would have done the same seeing your career running out and want one last run at SB

:posrep:

djjimkelly
03-01-2006, 11:23 PM
yo mikemac its uwillgetmocked from madden

djjimkelly
03-01-2006, 11:34 PM
Is what I just heard. Either tonight or tomorrow. He has to take the 30% cut in base pay, lose the 1 mill reporting bonus and most other bonuses.

The Bills will not keep him at his current cap number period. Overdorf is supposed to talk with moulds agent tonight and or maybe tomorrow. as ol' whitey would say 'Stay tuned'.

what is your source starting to get a bit old reading your rubbish with pure specualtion