X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DGreg
    • Jan 2006

Big Sam is Gone

I think that releasing big Sam will come back to haunt us. He did not have a quality defensive tackle to play with since Pat Williams left. The money would have better been spent obtaining another quality tackle to take some of the load off of Sam Adams.
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Re: Big Sam is Gone

the problem i see is that he was going to cost us 5 mill.. the cap hit is 2.5 mill.. what kind of dt can we get for 2.5 mill?
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

with a lot of players expecting to get cut,we can get a replacement.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• ddaryl
        Everything I post is sexual inuendo
        • Jan 2005

It may haunt us next year, but to be honest we weren't a conteding team in 2006. Might as well cut the 12 year old fat and bring in someone youner who can grow.

I have a feeling we are moving to a 3-4 D this season, the 4-3 experiment is over IMO.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ddaryl
          Might as well cut the 12 year old fat and bring in someone youner who can grow.

Yeah, cause Bills fans love guys with potential and not guys that are already good.

Comment

• ICE74129
            Legendary Zoner
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by DGreg
            I think that releasing big Sam will come back to haunt us. He did not have a quality defensive tackle to play with since Pat Williams left. The money would have better been spent obtaining another quality tackle to take some of the load off of Sam Adams.
            If adams needed that much help,he needed to be cut.

Comment

Working...
            X