PDA

View Full Version : I hope Evans doesnt' get screwed in all of this!

ICE74129
03-02-2006, 07:22 AM
It is evans time now, he has earned it. He has shown enough in his first to years to have a shot at the #1 position. Most first round WR's are the #1 guy by year 3. All he needs is the opportunity.

We keep moulds, we keep putting off his development by having the guy run 2-3 different routes all year long. Never facing the #1 CB, never getting to run the more difficult routes and having the responsibility of being the #1 guy.

Time to move on Marv, Cut moulds and lets move on.

EDS
03-02-2006, 07:54 AM
Even if Moulds stays, if Evans is good enough he will emerge as the go to guy. Simple as that. It would be similar to how Torry Holt surpassed Issac Bruce in St. Louis.

ICE74129
03-02-2006, 08:00 AM
The hell he will. You know how this goes. 'Moulds has been the #1 guy for x amount of years so he is the #1 guy....no reason to change it'. It's pure SH@!.

And can you honestly sit here, after all that punk assed moulds has pulled and say he will accept being #2? Hell no.

Forward_Lateral
03-02-2006, 08:02 AM
This might be the worst thread ever. Go away Ice.

ICE74129
03-02-2006, 08:04 AM

Bite me clown. Don't like my posts quit reading them. But it is clear you have a crush on me since you can't quit reading them.

and Change that gay looking avatar already.

Forward_Lateral
03-02-2006, 08:06 AM
Bite me clown. Don't like my posts quit reading them. But it is clear you have a crush on me since you can't quit reading them.

and Change that gay looking avatar already.

Do the world a favour, pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow.

Michael82
03-02-2006, 08:07 AM
Will you people cut the crap? ICE is here to stay. He may not be liked by many people, but he still has the same rights as everyone else. If you don't like reading his stuff, put him on IGNORE and be done with it.

ICE74129
03-02-2006, 08:12 AM
Will you people cut the crap? ICE is here to stay. He may not be liked by many people, but he still has the same rights as everyone else. If you don't like reading his stuff, put him on IGNORE and be done with it.
Thanks mike. I have 3 already on ingnore or if I see a thread started by someone I don't like, I don't read it.

See here is the deal 'Attack the post not the poster' It goes both ways. Intentionally going onto someones post just to rip on it is attacking the poster, not the post and that is what forward 'I have a really Gay avatar' Lateral did.

And yes...his avatar is Gay.

Forward_Lateral
03-02-2006, 08:13 AM

Now I can't attack a post either? WTF is this?

Forward_Lateral
03-02-2006, 08:14 AM
Thanks mike. I have 3 already on ingnore or if I see a thread started by someone I don't like, I don't read it.

See here is the deal 'Attack the post not the poster' It goes both ways. Intentionally going onto someones post just to rip on it is attacking the poster, not the post and that is what forward 'I have a really Gay avatar' Lateral did.

And yes...his avatar is Gay.

I attacked your post, not you, idiotbox. Learn to read.

Michael82
03-02-2006, 08:17 AM
I attacked your post, not you, idiotbox. Learn to read.
Now you attacked the poster. :shakeno:

I'm just sick of everyone ganging up on ICE. If you have a problem with a certain poster or don't like the way they post, please put them on ignore and quit talking about them.

Forward_Lateral
03-02-2006, 08:18 AM
Now you attacked the poster. :shakeno:

I'm just sick of everyone ganging up on ICE. If you have a problem with a certain poster or don't like the way they post, please put them on ignore and quit talking about them.

If you learned to read, you'd see that he attacked me 3 times before I retaliated. Give your head a shake.

Michael82
03-02-2006, 08:21 AM
My comments are not just intended for you. They are for everyone, ICE included. Please cut it out with the insults and petty bickering. If you don't like someone, just put them on ignore and be done with it. And ICE if I'm defending you, you better work on your attitude. You come off a little condescending many times and act like you know more than everyone else. Maybe that's everyone's problem with u. You remind me of Wys soo much. :snicker:

Also, ICE cut out the "Bite me Clown" stuff and don't call someone's avatar "gay" :mad:

Now, all of you BEHAVE! :club:

ICE74129
03-02-2006, 08:23 AM
My comments are not just intended for you. They are for everyone, ICE included. Please cut it out with the insults and petty bickering. If you don't like someone, just put them on ignore and be done with it. And ICE if I'm defending you, you better work on your attitude. You come off a little condescending many times and act like you know more than everyone else. Maybe that's everyone's problem with u. You remind me of Wys soo much. :snicker:

Also, ICE cut out the "Bite me Clown" stuff and don't call someone's avatar "gay" :mad:

Now, all of you BEHAVE! :club:

Ok. But is avatar is gay....just look at it!

EDS
03-02-2006, 08:25 AM
The hell he will. You know how this goes. 'Moulds has been the #1 guy for x amount of years so he is the #1 guy....no reason to change it'. It's pure SH@!.

And can you honestly sit here, after all that punk assed moulds has pulled and say he will accept being #2? Hell no.

If Evans is better, he will get open and the ball will be thrown to him. It is that simple. Moulds will either put up, shut up or be dismissed from the team. Do you think the new Regime in Buffalo will let him get away with *****ing and moaning if he is not performing - especially after seeing the damage it did this past season?

Think about it.

Michael82
03-02-2006, 08:26 AM
Ok. But is avatar is gay....just look at it!
No, it isn't. It's just Quagmire from Family Guy. :mad:

ICE74129
03-02-2006, 08:50 AM
If Evans is better, he will get open and the ball will be thrown to him. It is that simple. Moulds will either put up, shut up or be dismissed from the team. Do you think the new Regime in Buffalo will let him get away with *****ing and moaning if he is not performing - especially after seeing the damage it did this past season?

Think about it.

Eric moulds isn't going to stay here to be the #2 WR. Not gonna happen. Marv just needs to cut the crap (litterally) and dump moulds. Pick up a #2 WR in FA and move on.

Jeff1220
03-02-2006, 08:50 AM

Think about it.

Exactly. I think the Bruce-Holt analogy is a great example of how it works. Just because EM is there doesn't mean he's the #1. Didn't this exact scenario play out in Mould's 3rd year (1998, I think) as well with Andre Reed?

Forward_Lateral
03-02-2006, 09:11 AM
Eric moulds isn't going to stay here to be the #2 WR. Not gonna happen. Marv just needs to cut the crap (litterally) and dump moulds. Pick up a #2 WR in FA and move on.

Do you know EMO personally? How do you know he won't be the #2? Also, opposing coverages dictate who is thrown to, not who is #1 and who is #2 on the depth charts. Think about it. EMO has drawn double teams his whole career. If teams start doubling Evans instead of him, what do you think will happen? You need to start putting some thought into your posts. Also, Moulds is 10X better than any FA WR that Buffalo could bring in. Is he a bit more expensive? Yes, but at least with Moulds, the team knows what they get. To say he's crap is assanine.

justasportsfan
03-02-2006, 09:16 AM
Do you know EMO personally? How do you know he won't be the #2? Also, opposing coverages dictate who is thrown to, not who is #1 and who is #2 on the depth charts. Think about it. EMO has drawn double teams his whole career. If teams start doubling Evans instead of him, what do you think will happen? You need to start putting some thought into your posts. Also, Moulds is 10X better than any FA WR that Buffalo could bring in. Is he a bit more expensive? Yes, but at least with Moulds, the team knows what they get. To say he's crap is assanine.
:bf1:

ICE74129
03-02-2006, 09:17 AM

Mould is not worth a sh@! as a #1 WR and hasn't been for two years. Evans draws the double teams. Moulds repeatedly drops balls left and right, can't get open against man coverage. The ONLY Time the man is open is in a pure zone (see the Denver game).

If teams double Evans the whomever is at #2 needs to get the hell open. It took FOUR players to cover steve smith in the seattle game. THREE of our guys in the Buffalo game. Moulds can be handled one on one these days. Evans drew most of the double teams this year.

Moulds is 10 better than anyone who could be brought in? That is one of the most stupidest statements EVER. Who is going to be cut by tonight? You dont' fuggin know so STFU.

Post edited for TOS violation. Please watch the personal attacks. Attack the Post ONLY, NOT the Poster. Thank You.
- Mikey82 (BillsZone Moderator)

Forward_Lateral
03-02-2006, 09:20 AM
Man you can't read can you? The mod tells you to STFU And you just cant. So here dumbass let me spell it out for you...Mould is not worth a sh@! as a #1 WR and hasn't been for two years. Evans draws the double teams. Moulds repeatedly drops balls left and right, can't get open against man coverage. The ONLY Time the man is open is in a pure zone (see the Denver game).

If teams double Evans the whomever is at #2 needs to get the hell open. It took FOUR players to cover steve smith in the seattle game. THREE of our guys in the Buffalo game. Moulds can be handled one on one these days. Evans drew most of the double teams this year.

Moulds is 10 better than anyone who could be brought in? That is one of the most stupidest statements EVER. Who is going to be cut by tonight? You dont' fuggin know so STFU.

First: I didn't attack you, so maybe you should buy some reading glasses.
Second: I don't know what games you were watching last season, but I didn't see Evans double teamed very often. I saw Moulds double teamed nearly every game.
Third: Name some FA WRs that are BETTER than Eric Moulds.

Jeff1220
03-02-2006, 09:21 AM
To say that Moulds is "crap" is a bit ignorant. He's not close to the worth of what he is scheduled to be paid this year, but he's far from crap.

Kerr
03-02-2006, 09:28 AM
I wish some people would stop comparing bruce to moulds in terms of playing ability. Both have become sloppy seconds in their offenses, but bruce is faster and has averaged more yards per catch with different qb'ing in St.Louis.

ICE74129
03-02-2006, 09:28 AM
First: I didn't attack you, so maybe you should buy some reading glasses.
Second: I don't know what games you were watching last season, but I didn't see Evans double teamed very often. I saw Moulds double teamed nearly every game.
Third: Name some FA WRs that are BETTER than Eric Moulds.

Name for me who will be on the market? Surely someone that isn't a woman beater, throws his QB under the bus to fit his own wants, is willing to assume a #2 position and not pull himself out of a game because evans gets 3TD's. someone who realises he isn't worth 11+ million cap hit to the Bills etc. Surely there is someone out there.

I watched every game, with several Bills fans, we saw the same thing, many double teams on Evans. Moulds getting covered one on one and not getting open. Moulds trying to make one handed catches when he could have easilly used two. Drops when hit in both hands. Half assing his routes etc.

It's evans time, just like it was moulds time in 98.

ICE74129
03-02-2006, 09:29 AM
I wish some people would stop comparing bruce to moulds in terms of playing ability. Both have become sloppy seconds in their offenses, but bruce is faster and has averaged more yards per catch with different qb'ing in St.Louis.

And unlike moulds has been a class act.

Forward_Lateral
03-02-2006, 09:29 AM

I watched every game, with several Bills fans, we saw the same thing, many double teams on Evans. Moulds getting covered one on one and not getting open.

You and your friends are blind then.

justasportsfan
03-02-2006, 09:31 AM
you just compared them both. It also helps that they had OC's that knew the offense while Moulds had who? Gilbride? Clements? Sheppard? Any of those coaches ever had a decent OL?

Michael82
03-02-2006, 09:31 AM
The only time Moulds looked good last season was his last 3 games. He looked like he actually cared about the game and was back to his usual self. If only he was like that all year long. :sigh:

justasportsfan
03-02-2006, 09:33 AM
Post edited for TOS violation. Please watch the personal attacks. Attack the Post ONLY, NOT the Poster. Thank You.
- Mikey82 (BillsZone Moderator)

You can do better than that Mikey. This guy pollutes every board he goes to just because people don't agree with him. Try it even for just a day.

Michael82
You and your friends are blind then.
I saw the same thing. so did many other sports writers and guys like that. That have talked about it on WGR several times. Moulds was covered one-on-one quite a bit last year but couldnt get in a good connection with JP Losman or didn't want to. Lee Evans was doubled many times last season.

Forward_Lateral
The only time Moulds looked good last season was his last 3 games. He looked like he actually cared about the game and was back to his usual self. If only he was like that all year long. :sigh:

He looked good when he had a competent QB throwing him the ball.

ICE74129
03-02-2006, 09:36 AM
He looked good in one game against the broncos. Where was he against the Jets? Oh thats right that competent QB was fumbling or throwing picks and Moulds wasn't able to get open one on one with a guy getting ready to get cut from his 2nd team in 2 years.

Forward_Lateral
03-02-2006, 09:39 AM
That's pure crap. He looked good in one game against the broncos. Where was he against the Jets? Oh thats right that competent QB was fumbling or throwing picks and Moulds wasn't able to get open one on one with a guy getting ready to get cut from his 2nd team in 2 years.

OK, Moulds had the worst year of his career. He still had over 800 yards. I'm not trying to turn this into a Losman vs Holcomb argument, but here's the stats:

Moulds with Losman as QB: 7 GP, 27 rec., 228 yards, 0 TDs
Moulds with Holcomb as QB: 7 GP, 54 rec., 588 yards, 4 TDs
Moulds Totals: 81 rec., 816 yards, 4 TDs

Michael82
03-02-2006, 09:39 AM
Holcomb was competent?!?!? :lmao:

Bull****! This whole Moulds thing is starting to bother me lately. I've been listening to WGR and they made some very good points. Eric Moulds has always *****ed about his QBs, coordinators, head coaches and has used those as excuses. When is it going to be his fault for missing a route? His fault for dropping a pass? His fault for not trying that hard? His fault for not spending time working on a relationship with the starting QB? His fault for JP only having 9 games of experience under his belt when he should have started the whole season?

justasportsfan
03-02-2006, 09:43 AM

Bull****! This whole Moulds thing is starting to bother me lately. I've been listening to WGR and they made some very good points. Eric Moulds has always *****ed about his QBs, coordinators, head coaches and has used those as excuses. When is it going to be his fault for missing a route? His fault for dropping a pass? His fault for not trying that hard? His fault for not spending time working on a relationship with the starting QB? His fault for JP only having 9 games of experience under his belt when he should have started the whole season?
Mikey, why do you always change your mind based on popular opinions? Are you a democrat? My bad, I forgot you voted for Kerry. :ill:

Jeff1220
03-02-2006, 09:45 AM
Moulds isn't a very good #1 anymore, but he'd be a silly at #2! I don't understand the hate. I want JP to do well to, but just because EM doesn't seem to favor JP doesn't mean he sucks. If JP goes to another team, would you (Ice) follow him there? The way you decide on how players are good or bad certainly makes it seem so. I am not happy with the way that EM acted last year either, but I'm willing to chalk that up to a coach who basically lost control of his team. The guy has been in Buffalo for 10 years, when he probably could've had a much better career elsewhere, so if he had a flash of selfishness for a half of a season or so, I'm willing to excuse that (as long as Marv and DJ let him know the real expectations oin this team and he obliges). Sometimes you have some good insight, but your blinding love for JP clouds your judgment way too much. Of course, this whole thread is moot when EM is likely cut as a cap casualty.

ICE74129

Here are some facts....

1) the guy had heavy bagage comeing out of college. I still have the SHOUT mag that previewed that draft along with kipers mag. BOTH Said he had issues and the pizza ordering deal was the minor issue.

2) he *****ed about kelly after kelly was gone because Jim wouldn't throw to him. Kelly didn't throw to him because he saw a lack of effort on moulds part.

3) he has *****ed about EVERY QB, EVERY OC, EVERY SYSTEM he has been in. Hell just last year he wanted his buddy Bledsoe gone saying JP could handle it. 4 games in he throws JP under the bus.

This guy has always been a good WR. Never great. I don't care if he played with manning, this guy has issues. Only the Bills under Butler etc would have put up with his woman beating, child custody case, spitting, *****ing, whining BS.

Now for the Real and most important FACT. He is NOT a #1 WR anymore. At least not a top 20. he isn't worth 1/2 of what he is making and won't find but maybe 1/2 on the market. He is on the downside of his career. He can't beat single coverage, and dropps too many passes. Then will ***** in the locker room when HE is really at fault. He just isn't worth the BS anymore.

Marv, cut this guy today ASAP And be done with it please. We extend moulds, we are in more deep water cap wise with him next year or the year after. Time to just move on.

Michael82
Mikey, why do you always change your mind based on popular opinions? Are you a democrat? My bad, I forgot you voted for Kerry. :ill:
Yes I am. But that's besides the point. Don't get me wrong, I still like the guy and am wearing my Eric Moulds jersey today. But I also see the other side too.

Oh and that comment by F_L pissed me off. I'm a big JP fan and to call him imcompetent and blame him for Moulds' struggles is assinine.

ICE74129
03-02-2006, 09:49 AM
OK, Moulds had the worst year of his career. He still had over 800 yards. I'm not trying to turn this into a Losman vs Holcomb argument, but here's the stats:

Moulds with Losman as QB: 7 GP, 27 rec., 228 yards, 0 TDs
Moulds with Holcomb as QB: 7 GP, 54 rec., 588 yards, 4 TDs
Moulds Totals: 81 rec., 816 yards, 4 TDs

JP = look for the open WR

Holcomb = Look for moulds on dink and dunks even if it means throwing a pick.

Look at the stats for Evans with JP and Holcomb. Pretty much the same as your moulds stats.

Holcomb forced the ball to moulds and we all saw that. Moulds also gave an effort when Holcolmb was in there. This is all moot point, time to move on and cut moulds

justasportsfan
03-02-2006, 09:50 AM
Yes I am. But that's besides the point. Don't get me wrong, I still like the guy and am wearing my Eric Moulds jersey today. But I also see the other side too.

Oh and that comment by F_L pissed me off. I'm a big JP fan and to call him imcompetent and blame him for Moulds' struggles is assinine. You're a fan of whoever is popular on the team and then switch sides once that player is no longer popular. You vote for players before you voted against them.

justasportsfan
03-02-2006, 09:56 AM

people call themselves coaches and yet don't even know how to watch a game?

Puhlease, JP through to hardly anyone but Reed in his first few games. When KH came in, he distributed the ball amonst different wr's and then Jp followed that as soon as he came back. Man, people are blinded by their manlove for some player.

EDS
03-02-2006, 09:57 AM

I was referring to how the situation would play out if Moulds is retained. Whether he is cut or not is another matter. I would rather see him retained if he takes a pay cut. I am sentimental though.

Kerr
03-02-2006, 10:12 AM
you just compared them both. It also helps that they had OC's that knew the offense while Moulds had who? Gilbride? Clements? Sheppard? Any of those coaches ever had a decent OL?

Yes I did, but that was to compare them as not being alike.
I don't see what coaching has to do with a player's ability to play?
Ypc is not measured by the scheme, rather how good players can get seperation and outrun their defenders. Go look up their ypc and compare. You'll see that moulds is not the same moulds who can get seperation easily as he once could etc.
Did you watch the NE game when he caught a pass from holcomb and was caught from behind?

Jeff1220
03-02-2006, 10:21 AM
Ypc is not measured by the scheme, rather how good players can get seperation and outrun their defenders. Go look up their ypc and compare. You'll see that moulds is not the same moulds who can get seperation easily as he once could etc.
Did you watch the NE game when he caught a pass from holcomb and was caught from behind?

You contrasted them. :D

justasportsfan
03-02-2006, 10:35 AM
Did you watch the NE game when he caught a pass from holcomb and was caught from behind? schemes have a lot to do with a players performance. Moulds has had one different scheme after another while Isaac has had continuity with the same system and with far less qb's than Moulds has had to deal with. He's also had probowl qb's while Moulds ahs had one bust after another starting with Tod Collins.

Kerr
03-02-2006, 11:09 AM
schemes have a lot to do with a players performance. Moulds has had one different scheme after another while Isaac has had continuity with the same system and with far less qb's than Moulds has had to deal with. He's also had probowl qb's while Moulds ahs had one bust after another starting with Tod Collins.
You can measure speed and seperation on scheme? That's news to me.
Btw Bruce didn't get Martz until the late 90's and on. In his sophmore season he scored 13Tds with chris miller as the starting qb. The following year he had Tony Banks and had decent numbers as well . When has moulds? Never. The most was 10 for his career with bledsoe. Speaking of qb bust? Aren't you a full supporter of flutie? By your logic moulds has had a good qb with flutie, right? Flutie and Bledsoe were both pro bowl qb's.
Also, who was our offensive coordinator in 98? He averaged 20.4 ypc, but of course he was still young. Again, Bruce didn't get vermeil and co until after rick brooks was fired. Even before that, he was still tearing it up. Face it, he's been sliding, while bruce almost an old man in league terms, has yet to slide much.

justasportsfan
03-02-2006, 01:19 PM
You can measure speed and seperation on scheme? That's news to me.
Btw Bruce didn't get Martz until the late 90's and on. In his sophmore season he scored 13Tds with chris miller as the starting qb. The following year he had Tony Banks and had decent numbers as well . When has moulds? Never. The most was 10 for his career with bledsoe. Speaking of qb bust? Aren't you a full supporter of flutie? By your logic moulds has had a good qb with flutie, right? Flutie and Bledsoe were both pro bowl qb's.
Also, who was our offensive coordinator in 98? He averaged 20.4 ypc, but of course he was still young. Again, Bruce didn't get vermeil and co until after rick brooks was fired. Even before that, he was still tearing it up. Face it, he's been sliding, while bruce almost an old man in league terms, has yet to slide much.Nope, I was all for Flutie over Johnson, that's it. Otherwise he was just another carreer back up qb as far as I'm concerened.

Thing is , people are so ready to say he's done. I didn't see him done in his last few games at all. As a matter of fact his nos. went up with Holcomb who's nothing more than a back up. If Moulds had consistency on the team he's played for, he'd have way better nos. than what he's had and people wouldn't be saying he's not a no. 1.

HAMMER
03-02-2006, 01:30 PM
Moulds should be cut for his actions last season alone, you don't show up coaches like he did. He was mutinous, plain and simple, doesn't fit the Marv character mold. But he also can not get seperation in one on one coverage and that will only get worse as he ages further. He is getting very close to the wall, cut him now instead of pushing his cap impact back another year. Open your eyes Homers, he was a good receiver, but his days here are done.

ICE74129
03-02-2006, 01:41 PM
Moulds should be cut for his actions last season alone, you don't show up coaches like he did. He was mutinous, plain and simple, doesn't fit the Marv character mold. But he also can not get seperation in one on one coverage and that will only get worse as he ages further. He is getting very close to the wall, cut him now instead of pushing his cap impact back another year. Open your eyes Homers, he was a good receiver, but his days here are done.

:bf1:

ICE74129
03-02-2006, 01:57 PM
people call themselves coaches and yet don't even know how to watch a game?

Puhlease, JP through to hardly anyone but Reed in his first few games. When KH came in, he distributed the ball amonst different wr's and then Jp followed that as soon as he came back. Man, people are blinded by their manlove for some player.

Son if you want to come at me you better come with fact.

Houston: JP threw to 8 different recievers. The one with the most receptions? Moulds with 4.

Tampa. 6 Different receivers with Reed getting 6 rec.

New Orleans 6 WR's with Moulds getting 3

Atlanta 6 receivers with 4 different getting 2 receptions. Moulds being one of those with 2.

KC 4 WR's the most again to Moulds with 5 receptions

Carolina 5 different WRs. AGAIN the most receptions....Moulds with 7.

Now I know you have some hardon for me or something, but the FACTS are moulds was racking up more receptions than most while JP was in there. Again FACTS are he looked to moulds quite a bit.

the ONLY two games he didn't hit moulds was Miami when MOULDS pulled himself out of the game and refused to go back in causing his suspension. and the NE game when he was suspended. Your hate for two people (Me and JP) is causing you to miss FACTS.

Devin
03-02-2006, 02:01 PM

Normally id agree, but TD putting in place one inept coaching staff after another would drive anyone mad.

E-MO is still the best WR on this roster.

Devin
03-02-2006, 02:02 PM

Yeah son.

Coach/gm/owner ICE has all the facts right, dont you read any of his 3 dozen posts on the matter son.

ICE74129
03-02-2006, 02:05 PM
Yeah son.

Coach/gm/owner ICE has all the facts right, dont you read any of his 3 dozen posts on the matter son.

That's Mr. ICE or Coach to you. The facts are there, you just have to be smart enough to understand them. I know that is asking a lot from you, but I think you can find a 3rd grader to help you sort them out.

Devin
03-02-2006, 02:09 PM
That's Mr. ICE or Coach to you. The facts are there, you just have to be smart enough to understand them. I know that is asking a lot from you, but I think you can find a 3rd grader to help you sort them out.

or one of your pop warner players?

ICE74129
03-02-2006, 02:15 PM

Some I have coached could figure it out for you just fine. I would use a HS or JUCO guy I have coached but they would feel it was a waste of their time

HAMMER
03-02-2006, 02:17 PM
Normally id agree, but TD putting in place one inept coaching staff after another would drive anyone mad.

E-MO is still the best WR on this roster.

I disagree, Evans has much better speed, and a pair of absolutely stellar hands. He is much smarter to boot.

ICE74129
03-02-2006, 02:20 PM
I disagree, Evans has much better speed, and a pair of absolutely stellar hands. He is much smarter to boot.

And doesn't beat women....

Doesn't spit on players....

doesn't ***** about every coach, system and QB he has had....

Forward_Lateral
03-02-2006, 02:22 PM
Some I have coached could figure it out for you just fine. I would use a HS or JUCO guy I have coached but they would feel it was a waste of their time

Last time I checked, H20 Distribution Manager is not given the title "coach", sorry ICE, no dice.

justasportsfan
03-02-2006, 02:22 PM

Houston: JP threw to 8 different recievers. The one with the most receptions? Moulds with 4.

Tampa. 6 Different receivers with Reed getting 6 rec.

New Orleans 6 WR's with Moulds getting 3

Atlanta 6 receivers with 4 different getting 2 receptions. Moulds being one of those with 2.

Now I know you have some hardon for me or something, but the FACTS are moulds was racking up more receptions than most while JP was in there. Again FACTS are he looked to moulds quite a bit.

the ONLY two games he didn't hit moulds was Miami when MOULDS pulled himself out of the game and refused to go back in causing his suspension. and the NE game when he was suspended. Your hate for two people (Me and JP) is causing you to miss FACTS. Are you so dense that you don't even know what you posted?

"JP = look for the open WR"

Check out the nos. and tell me how JP has found more recievers than KH. It's in there KH found more players. Read it and weep. Don't try spinning the nos. by picking only certain games that fit your argument.

KC 4 WR's the most again to Moulds with 5 receptions

Carolina 5 different WRs. AGAIN the most receptions....Moulds with 7..

When KH came in, he distributed the ball amonst different wr's and then Jp followed that as soon as he came back.. DUH!!!!!!

Listen KID, why do you think that even Evans was telling Jp to just air the ball out there and TRUST his wr's to make plays?

As soon as he came back from the bench isn't that what JP started doing especially when JP threw those TD's to Evans against KC?

Next time, learn how to read KID. If there's anyone who has a hard on for anyone, you obviously are soooo in love with Jp that you get all wet with the mere mention of JP. You blast anyone on the team to put JP on a pedestal.

justasportsfan
03-02-2006, 02:29 PM
Don't forget his "SOURCE" :coocoo:

ICE74129
03-02-2006, 02:29 PM
I am trying to work with you because you are slow, but this is getting old. JP found 8 WR's that means he was hitting the open men. 6 at another game etc.

And how can I be picking and choosing games when the kid played in 8-9 of them? His games are listed. I didn't list NE Because he was hurt and couldn't hit the broad side of a barn that day esp against the NE Defense.

ICE74129
03-02-2006, 02:30 PM
Last time I checked, H20 Distribution Manager is not given the title "coach", sorry ICE, no dice.

Yes and? I coach, H2O guys don't. You made weak assed attempt....again. If you are going to try and play then come with something.

TacklingDummy
03-02-2006, 02:38 PM

How come he didn't see Moulds wide open in the endzone with no one around him in the Atlanta game?

HAMMER
03-02-2006, 02:41 PM
How come he didn't see Moulds wide open in the endzone with no one around him in the Atlanta game?

He probably did but Moulds was being such a ***** to him he decided not to. (JK) More than likely he was running for his life as Teague wiffed on another DT or LB blitzing up the middle.

TacklingDummy
03-02-2006, 02:44 PM
Acutaly JP had plenty of time to see a wide open Moulds in the endzone.

I remember the annoucers were screaming in their mic's how wide open Moulds was and JP didn't even look his way.

ICE74129
03-02-2006, 02:49 PM
He probably did but Moulds was being such a ***** to him he decided not to. (JK) More than likely he was running for his life as Teague wiffed on another DT or LB blitzing up the middle.

Don't confuse them with Facts Hammer

justasportsfan
03-02-2006, 03:10 PM
I coach, .

ICE74129
03-02-2006, 03:22 PM
Yes I have coached them as well. What you guys dont' get is the men who do that know more about football than quite a few of you.

justasportsfan
03-02-2006, 03:25 PM
Yes I have coached them as well. What you guys dont' get is the men who do that know more about football than quite a few of you.Obviously , you're not one of them. You get ridiculed wherever you post. How's that for FACT!!!

HAMMER
03-02-2006, 03:44 PM
Obviously , you're not one of them. You get ridiculed wherever you post. How's that for FACT!!!

Ice is not the most diplomatic poster, but he does have pretty solid football knowledge.

ICE74129
03-02-2006, 03:45 PM
Obviously , you're not one of them. You get ridiculed wherever you post. How's that for FACT!!!

The only issue I have where I post is I don't kiss the ass of the powers that be. I know football and very little tolerance for stupidity.

ICE74129
03-02-2006, 03:46 PM
Ice is not the most diplomatic poster, but he does have pretty solid football knowledge.

:beers:

justasportsfan
03-02-2006, 03:50 PM
I know football and very little tolerance for stupidity.how do you live with yourself?

Jeff1220
03-02-2006, 04:15 PM
Ice, where do you coach? If you explain at what level and your capacity on the staff, along with where you coach, people might not doubt it as much. But as of now you've simply said "I'm a coach." and left it at that. It's not very convincing.

ICE74129
03-02-2006, 04:34 PM
Ice, where do you coach? If you explain at what level and your capacity on the staff, along with where you coach, people might not doubt it as much. But as of now you've simply said "I'm a coach." and left it at that. It's not very convincing.
I have explained the levels before in another thread. from pop warner to JR high to High school and some NAIA Ball (that is college Justa). I have worked with every position on the offensive side of the ball, QB coach and OC.

I will not give my employers names. That is pure stupidity in cyber space.

justasportsfan
03-02-2006, 04:35 PM
Ice is not the most diplomatic poster, but he does have pretty solid football knowledge.as do other poster here. Hell I can name several posters here who seem to know football better than Ice.

The problem is , when he can't argue he throws away his "i'm a coach" trump card.

People who really know their football and have credibility (Ingtar) don't throw their weight around . They have the confidence in themselves to know what they are talikng about and keep an open mind when discussing football with other fans. They don't act like their word is bible.

The dude obviously has man love for Jp that he'll twist peoples words and start calling them Holcombites if they don't bow down and kiss JP's butt.

Sorry, ugly people make fun of others to make them feel better about their own insecurities. Ice is one of them.

ICE74129
03-02-2006, 04:41 PM
as do other poster here. Hell I can name several posters here who seem to know football better than Ice.

The problem is , when he can't argue he throws away his "i'm a coach" trump card.

People who really know their football and have credibility (Ingtar) don't throw their weight around . They have the confidence in themselves to know what they are talikng about and keep an open mind when discussing football with other fans. They don't act like their word is bible.

The dude obviously has man love for Jp that he'll twist peoples words and start calling them Holcombites if they don't bow down and kiss JP's butt.

Sorry, ugly people make fun of others to make them feel better about their own insecurities. Ice is one of them.

Actually good looking people make fun of ugly people.

"People who really know their football and have credibility (Ingtar) don't throw their weight around . They have the confidence in themselves to know what they are talikng about and keep an open mind when discussing football with other fans. They don't act like their word is bible."?

Keeping an open mind is fine except when you are flat wrong. If as a Coach I know something is a proven fact over and over and over throughout Football history, I am not going to debate the issue with people who aren't coaches. They are armchair QB's. And there aren't many if any armchair QB's that know better than guys who have played then went on to coach, sorry no.

tat2dmike77
03-02-2006, 04:45 PM
Do the world a favour, pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow.
:roflmao: I haven't heard that one in a long time

that was a good one FL

justasportsfan
03-02-2006, 04:52 PM
Actually good looking people make fun of ugly people.
only those who are full of themselves.

Keeping an open mind is fine except when you are flat wrong. If as a Coach I know something is a proven fact over and over and over throughout Football history, I am not going to debate the issue with people who aren't coaches. They are armchair QB's. And there aren't many if any armchair QB's that know better than guys who have played then went on to coach, sorry no. Puhlease, anyone can be a pop warner coach if they decide that is want they want to do. The day you actually start coaching at the NFL level (or even Div I), only then can you say you're better than anyone else. Until then you're just a keyboard coach.

Get over yourself. I'll take Tatonka's , Patmoran's , NE39's (to name a few) opinion over yours any day.

You're GW attitude of "you're either with me or against me" is getting old. The difference is GW is actually a real president and you're not even a real college coach.

You're not fooling anyone with your posts which mostly say "I'M IN LOVE WITH JP"

ICE74129
03-02-2006, 09:08 PM
Puhlease, anyone can be a pop warner coach if they decide that is want they want to do. The day you actually start coaching at the NFL level (or even Div I), only then can you say you're better than anyone else. Until then you're just a keyboard coach.

So according to your ******ed ass, coaching from pw through NAIA isn't real coaching? You just lost all credibility period.

Get over yourself. I'll take Tatonka's , Patmoran's , NE39's (to name a few) opinion over yours any day.

And I or anyone else give a shi# who's opinions you like?

You're GW attitude of "you're either with me or against me" is getting old. The difference is GW is actually a real president and you're not even a real college coach.

You're not fooling anyone with your posts which mostly say "I'M IN LOVE WITH JP"[/quote]

Child, go away and let us adults talk football. You are too damn stupid to deal with any longer. this time your stupid ass stays on ignore.

justasportsfan
03-03-2006, 07:46 AM
So according to your ******ed ass, coaching from pw through NAIA isn't real coaching? You just lost all credibility period.

JUsta:

And I or anyone else give a shi# who's opinions you like?

Child, go away and let us adults talk football. You are too damn stupid to deal with any longer. this time your stupid ass stays on ignore.
Haha! The proseccution rests it's case.

Looks like I hit a nerve. Poor KID. Get's all bent out of shape because he can't accept the truth that the names I mentioned know football better than you do.

Judge: The defendant is sentenced to solitary confinement in the nut house for pretending to be a coach. :snicker:

I'm on ognore again??? Run Forrest !!! Run!!!! :snicker:

You should've kept me on ignore. It's so easy to expose you for what you are ,Forrest.

BillsFever21
03-04-2006, 08:30 AM
I don't have a problem with ICE. I can handle the truth. Some people can't though.

The only ones upset with him are the people who still have a fantasy that Moulds is still a Top 5 WR.

He has NEVER had back to back 1,000 yard seasons and only had double digit TD's ONCE in his career.

And don't give me the crap about the offense or the QB's. A great WR will find ways to get open and make big plays and make the QB look better.

Bolding and Fitzgerald are great WR's and Arizona sucks but they still produce. Torry Holt still produces no matter what QB is in the game.