PDA

View Full Version : TKO ahead on ESPNEWS

hydro
03-02-2006, 03:22 PM
TKO is supposed to be coming up on the Hot List!

patmoran2006
03-02-2006, 03:26 PM
I'm tunin in, very interested.

TKO"s return to close to 100% is more important than any cut/siging they make..

hydro
03-02-2006, 03:39 PM
Seems like Takeo has the same take on a uncapped NFL. He said that if there isnt a deal tonight its going to be a while until a deal is struck.

Brian Kenny said he " hopes takeo doesn't get a call today". He sure as hell better not!

patmoran2006
03-02-2006, 03:39 PM
didnt mention a THING about his injury.
I'm very interested to see how he's progressing and when he thinks he'll be back for good..

There is NO one thing this offseason more important than the return of TKO..

ICE74129
03-02-2006, 03:44 PM
Notice he did say he hopes that upshaw stands firm on the 60% deal. The owners wont' ever go for it.

Jeff1220
03-02-2006, 04:24 PM
TKO was also on "Rome is Flaming" today. Jim Rome asked him about the injury saying directly,"Do you really feel, in your heart of hearts, that you'll be the same player you were before the injury?" TKO said that NO, he would not be the same player he was before the injury...he's going to be bigger, stronger, and faster. He said to watch out for him this September because he is gonna bring it. Seems like a wild lion that's about to be set loose from a cage and into a crowd of gazelles! He also said he feels ahead of schedule and that he's probably holding himself back a little in exercises right now just to be sure and not screw up all these good months of rehab. He is doing some running and some side to side stuff. He certainly knows how to instill some confidence on his return!

Michael82
03-02-2006, 04:31 PM
TKO was also on "Rome is Flaming" today. Jim Rome asked him about the injury saying directly,"Do you really feel, in your heart of hearts, that you'll be the same player you were before the injury?" TKO said that NO, he would not be the same player he was before the injury...he's going to be bigger, stronger, and faster. He said to watch out for him this September because he is gonna bring it. Seems like a wild lion that's about to be set loose from a cage and into a crowd of gazelles! He also said he feels ahead of schedule and that he's probably holding himself back a little in exercises right now just to be sure and not screw up all these good months of rehab. He is doing some running and some side to side stuff. He certainly knows how to instill some confidence on his return!
:drool:

AndreReed83
03-02-2006, 04:54 PM
One thing I noticed on the ESPNNEWS interview, he seemed a little miffed about Adams and Milloy getting axed. Kind of like, "They want me to do it all by myself, apparently." Attitude.

TacklingDummy
03-02-2006, 05:14 PM
TKO said that NO, he would not be the same player he was before the injury...he's going to be bigger, stronger, and faster. He said to watch out for him this September because he is gonna bring it. !

With no Sam Adams and Pat Williams in front of him taking up blockers Spikes will need to be bigger, stronger, and faster.

I thnk this will be his last year in Buffalo if the Bills suck again. Spikes will want out.