I don't get why you guys think Moulds...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

I don't get why you guys think Moulds...

should take a pay cut so he can have the pleasure of playing in lovely Buffalo. The team was 5-11 and imploded. We have no real QB. A new mediocre coach along with a first time GM.

What if you got a new boss with mediocre reviews and he came to you and said, gee, wouldn't it be nice if you finished your career here for 20% less money?

I think the Bills cut Adams, Milloy, and Campbell to have enough $$ to keep Moulds if they can't restructure.

Moulds has earned the right to play hardball, and I can't say I blame him. He's been a good player, and however this works out, I wish him well. I don't understand everyone saying F Moulds.
  • Meathead
    Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
    • Jul 2002

Re: I don't get why you guys think Moulds...

i hope they figure out a way to keep him because hes still a very good player but theres no question hes not the quite same threat he was even a year ago and will continue to regress every year. that doesnt mean i dont want him, that just means i dont want him at his current salary
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
      should take a pay cut so he can have the pleasure of playing in lovely Buffalo. The team was 5-11 and imploded. We have no real QB. A new mediocre coach along with a first time GM.

What if you got a new boss with mediocre reviews and he came to you and said, gee, wouldn't it be nice if you finished your career here for 20% less money?

I think the Bills cut Adams, Milloy, and Campbell to have enough $$ to keep Moulds if they can't restructure.

Moulds has earned the right to play hardball, and I can't say I blame him. He's been a good player, and however this works out, I wish him well. I don't understand everyone saying F Moulds.
      I 100% agree! I can't understand it either. Marv knows he's not "washed up" or "past his prime"..of course, he's older and wiser like us!
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Well said. Now if only we can keep the JP manlover out of this thread....
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

The only way I want to see Moulds gone is if the Bills got TO.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
            • Jul 2002

I don't assume he should do it but if he doesn't I would get rid of him.

Comment

• RedEyE
              • Jul 2002

Give up the TO thing. It's not going to happen. Marv does not like that type of player and has said it in the past as well..... and if they can't afford an Eric Moulds what makes you think they'll ever be able to afford TO?

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                I don't assume he should do it but if he doesn't I would get rid of him.
                Moulds was the greatest bill since the Kelly era. He's made his millions and he may want a trophy this time. Can't blame him but Marv should do what's best for the team. If we can find a replacement, let him go.
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                  • Jul 2002

I agree Justa and I am a huge Moulds fan but business is business.

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RedEyE
                    . and if they can't afford an Eric Moulds what makes you think they'll ever be able to afford TO?
                    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• ICE74129
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Feb 2005

First off Moulds is over the hill. He can't beat single coverage and drops tons of passes now. he is a locker room problem and this past year, a bad example to the younger players.

The ONLY reason marv might be trying to keep him is for sentimental reasons. That is Bad GM'ing.

Cut moulds, move on.

And the only thing moulds has 'earned' was two possible trips to jail that the Bills bailed him out of and a suspension last year.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                        Unreachable Douche
                        • Jul 2002

Give up the TO thing. It's not going to happen. Marv does not like that type of player and has said it in the past as well..... and if they can't afford an Eric Moulds what makes you think they'll ever be able to afford TO?

The Bills are almost 10 million under the cap now, if they cut Moulds they would be like 15 million under the cap They cant afford TO? Yeah sure.

TO would make Wilson money. Just imagine all the 81 Owens jerseys they would sell.

Comment

• ICE74129
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                          The Bills are almost 10 million under the cap now, if they cut Moulds they would be like 15 million under the cap They cant afford TO? Yeah sure.

TO would make Wilson money. Just imagine all the 81 Owens jerseys they would sell.
                          We are going to cut one low character WR, why sign another?

Comment

• RedEyE
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
                            First off Moulds is over the hill. He can't beat single coverage and drops tons of passes now. he is a locker room problem and this past year, a bad example to the younger players.

The ONLY reason marv might be trying to keep him is for sentimental reasons. That is Bad GM'ing.

Cut moulds, move on.

And the only thing moulds has 'earned' was two possible trips to jail that the Bills bailed him out of and a suspension last year.
                            This what I read: "Blah, blah, blah, blah - I hate Moulds, the world is a dark and damned - blah, blah, blah..."

Comment

• ICE74129
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Feb 2005

This what I read: "Blah, blah, blah, blah - I hate Moulds, the world is a dark and damned - blah, blah, blah..."
                              That was pure stupidity. Moulds needs to go, too much money, too much trouble. Cut him and move on.

Comment

Working...
                              X