PDA

View Full Version : I don't get why you guys think Moulds...

Earthquake Enyart
03-03-2006, 08:16 AM
should take a pay cut so he can have the pleasure of playing in lovely Buffalo. The team was 5-11 and imploded. We have no real QB. A new mediocre coach along with a first time GM.

What if you got a new boss with mediocre reviews and he came to you and said, gee, wouldn't it be nice if you finished your career here for 20% less money?

I think the Bills cut Adams, Milloy, and Campbell to have enough $$ to keep Moulds if they can't restructure.

Moulds has earned the right to play hardball, and I can't say I blame him. He's been a good player, and however this works out, I wish him well. I don't understand everyone saying F Moulds.

Meathead
03-03-2006, 08:21 AM
i hope they figure out a way to keep him because hes still a very good player but theres no question hes not the quite same threat he was even a year ago and will continue to regress every year. that doesnt mean i dont want him, that just means i dont want him at his current salary

mybills
03-03-2006, 08:25 AM
should take a pay cut so he can have the pleasure of playing in lovely Buffalo. The team was 5-11 and imploded. We have no real QB. A new mediocre coach along with a first time GM.

What if you got a new boss with mediocre reviews and he came to you and said, gee, wouldn't it be nice if you finished your career here for 20% less money?

I think the Bills cut Adams, Milloy, and Campbell to have enough $$ to keep Moulds if they can't restructure.

Moulds has earned the right to play hardball, and I can't say I blame him. He's been a good player, and however this works out, I wish him well. I don't understand everyone saying F Moulds.
:bf1: I 100% agree! I can't understand it either. Marv knows he's not "washed up" or "past his prime"..of course, he's older and wiser like us! :chuckle:

justasportsfan
03-03-2006, 08:27 AM

Moulds has earned the right to play hardball, and I can't say I blame him. He's been a good player, and however this works out, I wish him well. I don't understand everyone saying F Moulds.Well said. Now if only we can keep the JP manlover out of this thread....

TacklingDummy
03-03-2006, 08:29 AM
The only way I want to see Moulds gone is if the Bills got TO.

THATHURMANATOR
03-03-2006, 08:30 AM

I don't assume he should do it but if he doesn't I would get rid of him.

RedEyE
03-03-2006, 08:31 AM
Give up the TO thing. It's not going to happen. Marv does not like that type of player and has said it in the past as well..... and if they can't afford an Eric Moulds what makes you think they'll ever be able to afford TO?

justasportsfan
03-03-2006, 08:32 AM
I don't assume he should do it but if he doesn't I would get rid of him. Moulds was the greatest bill since the Kelly era. He's made his millions and he may want a trophy this time. Can't blame him but Marv should do what's best for the team. If we can find a replacement, let him go.

THATHURMANATOR
03-03-2006, 08:33 AM
I agree Justa and I am a huge Moulds fan but business is business.

mybills
. and if they can't afford an Eric Moulds what makes you think they'll ever be able to afford TO?
:10:

ICE74129
First off Moulds is over the hill. He can't beat single coverage and drops tons of passes now. he is a locker room problem and this past year, a bad example to the younger players.

The ONLY reason marv might be trying to keep him is for sentimental reasons. That is Bad GM'ing.

Cut moulds, move on.

And the only thing moulds has 'earned' was two possible trips to jail that the Bills bailed him out of and a suspension last year.

TacklingDummy
03-03-2006, 08:37 AM
Give up the TO thing. It's not going to happen. Marv does not like that type of player and has said it in the past as well..... and if they can't afford an Eric Moulds what makes you think they'll ever be able to afford TO?

The Bills are almost 10 million under the cap now, if they cut Moulds they would be like 15 million under the cap They cant afford TO? Yeah sure.

TO would make Wilson money. Just imagine all the 81 Owens jerseys they would sell.

ICE74129
03-03-2006, 08:38 AM
The Bills are almost 10 million under the cap now, if they cut Moulds they would be like 15 million under the cap They cant afford TO? Yeah sure.

TO would make Wilson money. Just imagine all the 81 Owens jerseys they would sell.

We are going to cut one low character WR, why sign another?

RedEyE
03-03-2006, 08:39 AM
First off Moulds is over the hill. He can't beat single coverage and drops tons of passes now. he is a locker room problem and this past year, a bad example to the younger players.

The ONLY reason marv might be trying to keep him is for sentimental reasons. That is Bad GM'ing.

Cut moulds, move on.

And the only thing moulds has 'earned' was two possible trips to jail that the Bills bailed him out of and a suspension last year.

This what I read: "Blah, blah, blah, blah - I hate Moulds, the world is a dark and damned - blah, blah, blah..."

ICE74129
03-03-2006, 08:39 AM
This what I read: "Blah, blah, blah, blah - I hate Moulds, the world is a dark and damned - blah, blah, blah..."

That was pure stupidity. Moulds needs to go, too much money, too much trouble. Cut him and move on.

TacklingDummy
03-03-2006, 08:40 AM
First off Moulds is over the hill. He can't beat single coverage and drops tons of passes now.

Moulds had a out standing year last year considering he had 1 QB that seldom looked his way and another QB who is a career backup.

RedEyE
03-03-2006, 08:41 AM

Ummm... TO is not going to play for Buffalo. Move on to your next wishful dream.

He's a big market receiver and Buffalo is a small market town. There is no way they need to take on that headache of a player. Did you not see what he did to Philly and San Fran? He destroyed those teams from the inside out.

justasportsfan
03-03-2006, 08:41 AM
Moulds had a out standing year last year considering he had 1 QB that seldom looked his way and another QB who is a career backup.
Don't feed the pigs.

mybills
03-03-2006, 08:42 AM

Is it that difficult for you to believe that Marv wants Eric because he still has magic? So what if he dropped some passes. Your inexperienced JP boy was the one throwing them. Gee, how many did he drop from the experienced QB?

THATHURMANATOR
03-03-2006, 08:44 AM
Exactly I can't believe someone would even bring up signing Owens. I am sure he would be happy with our QB situation......

THATHURMANATOR
03-03-2006, 08:44 AM
Is it that difficult for you to believe that Marv wants Eric because he still has magic? So what if he dropped some passes. Your inexperienced JP boy was the one throwing them. Gee, how many did he drop from the experienced QB?
You can't deny that Moulds has regressed in the last couple years.

ICE74129
03-03-2006, 08:46 AM

He had several drops from Holcomb. I posted the stats yesterday, for all you guys *****ing you ignore fact. In almost every game JP played in (Minus miami because moulds thew a fit like a little ***** and pulled himself and NE Where he was suspended) Eric caught the most balls when JP was in there. Too bad he dropped many many more like 3rd down conversions, trying to catch with one hand instead of two etc.

Moulds doesn't have magic. He can't get open against bump and run one on one coverage anymore except the occasional quick slant. The only time he is open is when a team plays pure zone. He isn't worth the money and isn't worth being the #1 WR anymore.

TacklingDummy
03-03-2006, 08:46 AM

How do you know TOs problems outside of Buffalo are not a thing of the past? Do you really think he is going to cause problems again this late in his career with all the things that happened to him last year?

Most likely his contract is going to have something in it about his attitude.

What TO said about Jeff Garcia and McNabb means nothing to Buffalo. Fresh start, fresh attitude.

Like I've said before, if TO put up 1300 yards and 13 TDs in a Bills uniform, no one in Buffalo would care that he called Garcia a *** and Brett Farve a better QB then McNabb.

TacklingDummy
03-03-2006, 08:52 AM
Did you not see what he did to Philly and San Fran? He destroyed those teams from the inside out.

Injuries and a owner who doesn't want to pay players is what killed the Eagles last year.

And San Fran has been a dead team since Young left.

mybills
03-03-2006, 08:52 AM
This is stupid. Over the years he's had lot's of QB's throwing to him, and each time he's had worse QB's to work with. He's not past his prime and he's not washed up. PERIOD. Get a friggin QB that can work with him (whether it's with the Bills or elsewhere) and he'll shine again.

TacklingDummy
03-03-2006, 09:02 AM

Yes you can.

He had JP Losman and Kelly Holcomb throwing to him last year and he still had a outstanding year considering. And thats with missing amost 2 games.

If Holcomb started and finished the whole year last year, Moulds would of had close to 100 rec. and 9 TDs.

THATHURMANATOR
03-03-2006, 09:03 AM
How do you know TOs problems outside of Buffalo are not a thing of the past? Do you really think he is going to cause problems again this late in his career with all the things that happened to him last year?

What TO said about Jeff Garcia and McNabb means nothing to Buffalo. Fresh start, fresh attitude.

Like I've said before, if TO put up 1300 yards and 13 TDs in a Bills uniform, no one in Buffalo would care that he called Garcia a *** and Brett Farve a better QB then McNabb.
YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!!! TO is a great player but you know for a fact that he causes problems.

THATHURMANATOR
03-03-2006, 09:04 AM
Yes you can.

He had JP Losman and Kelly Holcomb throwing to him last year and he still had a outstanding year considering. And thats with missing amost 2 games.

If Holcomb started and finished the whole year last year, Moulds would of had close to 100 rec. and 9 TDs.
Great receivers have great years regardless of the QB for the most part. If Moulds was 27 or 28 I could see wanting to keep him and chalk it ENTIRELY up to the QB but that isn't the case.

THATHURMANATOR
03-03-2006, 09:10 AM
This is stupid. Over the years he's had lot's of QB's throwing to him, and each time he's had worse QB's to work with. He's not past his prime and he's not washed up. PERIOD. Get a friggin QB that can work with him (whether it's with the Bills or elsewhere) and he'll shine again.
It is just reality. I didnt say he was washed up. I am saying he is regressing and will continue to regress as EVERY player in NFL history does as they get older. If Moulds gets in the right situation he will have a good year, but obviously this isn't the situation. I am not upset with Moulds for not taking a cut because he has put in good time with us and deserves his salary but this the NFL.

TacklingDummy
03-03-2006, 09:12 AM
YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!!! TO is a great player but you know for a fact that he causes problems.

Im not kidding you.

And it is a fact that he caused problems. Which is a thing of the past. And doesn't mean a thing to Buffalo.

Do you really think that TO is going to cause problems again when he lost all that money last year? And most likely any contract he signs will have something in it about his attitude.

I wouldn't mind seeing TO in a Bills uniform. But I know the chances of that are like 1%. Ralph Wilson is too cheap to pay a player a big signing bonus.

ICE74129
03-03-2006, 09:12 AM

Yes I do. The Character of a man is the Character of a man. TO nor Moulds will change

ICE74129
03-03-2006, 09:14 AM

He had a QB in Kelly that wouldn't throw to him because Moulds was a punk his rookie year that wouldn't try. He had a QB in Bledsoe the forced the ball moreso than he should to Moulds and moulds still *****ed. Hell even said we could dump Bledsoe because JP Was ready.

The problem is Moulds.

BigZ
03-03-2006, 09:19 AM

I for one do not want to see TO in Buffalo. Look how stupid Philiadelphia looked last year trying to deal with the fallout. It made our *****ing about Donahoe look like a Sunday School class.

Do we want more negative attention?

THATHURMANATOR
03-03-2006, 09:20 AM
Im not kidding you.

And it is a fact that he caused problems. Which is a thing of the past. And doesn't mean a thing to Buffalo.

Do you really think that TO is going to cause problems again when he lost all that money last year? And most likely any contract he signs will have something in it about his attitude.

I wouldn't mind seeing TO in a Bills uniform. But I know the chances of that are like 1%. Ralph Wilson is too cheap to pay a player a big signing bonus.
I don't think it would make sense to sign TO. Too much money for too much problem.

casdhf
03-03-2006, 09:21 AM
MyBills ... time to update your sig

"ICE talking about EMO"

doomsdayvirus
03-03-2006, 09:33 AM
funny, evans didn't seem to have any trouble catching passes from JP.

moulds has made it clear that he's not going to give it his all unless things are done his way. he's obviously frustrated with the way his career has gone in buffalo and who can really blame him?

he's not going be happy here, not when we're about to clean the slate and "start over" once again. he's not going to want to go through all that again and isn't going to be a "team player".

it would be better for the team, and for him personally to let let him go and boost his end of career stats somewhere else while we focus on getting our ***** together here.

superstars are useless if they can't play well together. it's all about chemistry, look at the sabres...

mybills
03-03-2006, 10:00 AM
MyBills ... time to update your sig

"ICE talking about EMO"
:roflmao:

mybills
03-03-2006, 10:03 AM
I didnt say he was washed up.
I know you didn't say it, there's enough people saying it for you. My point is that MARV ISN'T saying it, so what makes the people saying it smarter than Marv? NOTHING!

Ya get now, it ICE????

THATHURMANATOR
03-03-2006, 10:06 AM
I know you didn't say it, there's enough people saying it for you. My point is that MARV ISN'T saying it, so what makes the people saying it smarter than Marv? NOTHING!

Ya get now, it ICE????
I don't even know what you are trying to say by this. Levy will most likely cut Moulds so what does that say? If they keep him they keep him I won't freak out but it just seems like the right time to part ways.

mybills
03-03-2006, 10:14 AM
DUH!!!!! If Marv thought he was washed up, he'd be GONE ALREADY!!!! OMG!!!! Why is this so difficult to understand????

kgun12
03-03-2006, 10:25 AM

There a BIG difference in your example for the average worker and a pro football players salary. The other problem with this example is that Eric is not going to get more than he would get if he took the pay cut here. No way he makes $5 million for someone else. As far as no real QB is concerned, they wee saying the samething about Drew Brees 3 years ago, then SD brought in a RB, and got some line help. The rest is history. Can't argue with your statement about the coach, however the part about first time GM, wasn't Polin a first time GM when he got here and isn't there alot of first time GM's with playoff teams. Also he was here when Polin was GM and they are friends so he can pick his brain.

I think they were cut cause Adams was not the type of player Marv wants, Milloy is older than dirt and Campbell was hurt part of every season here and we drafted Everrett last year.

How has he earn a right to play hardball? Do you think he will ever be mentioned with the great WR in the NFL? You are right when you say he has been a good player, but just good. I am old school as far as what he pulled last year, players paly coaches coach. You don't refuse to play cause you don't like your roll in that weeks game plan. If your the decoy for that week except it, if you the main target good. I don't wish him anything bad, but like I have said about all Bills that leave for another team, bye bye and I won't follow him anymore.

HAMMER
03-03-2006, 10:46 AM

Moulds is past his prime for sure, beyond that his behavior last year was inexcuseable. Time to move on and put his 5 million to good use elsewhere. It is simply too much money to pay an older receiver with an attitude problem. Stop being nostalgic.

THATHURMANATOR
03-03-2006, 11:04 AM
DUH!!!!! If Marv thought he was washed up, he'd be GONE ALREADY!!!! OMG!!!! Why is this so difficult to understand????
NO ONE IS TALKING WASHED UP. EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT REGRESSION, ATTITUDE PROBLEMS AND 10+ MILLION DOLLAR SALARY. EVERYONE HERE KNOWS MOULDS STILL CAN PLAY.

Kerr
03-03-2006, 11:18 AM
1) He's regressing. Enough with not having a real qb or good coaches. The guy is on the decline, physically. Old man bruce over at St.Louis has averaged better ypc than Moulds. That's proof he's on the decline.

2) His disrespect of his young qb by trying to form a clique to go against him was unwarranted. Add in all the past spitting incidents against opposing players. What in the devil is that?

Therefore, thanks for all you've done moulds, but see ya later. You burned your bridges with some of the fans.

BAM
03-03-2006, 11:23 AM

Well said. :bf1:

From what I see, most of the people saying "F Moulds" just have something personal against him.

ICE74129
03-03-2006, 11:24 AM

From what I see, most of the people saying "F Moulds" just have something personal against him.

Those saying FYou are BILLS fans, not moulds fans.

kgun12
03-03-2006, 11:25 AM

Mybills, I think you are letting your like of Moulds get in the way of facts here. He is a 10 yea vet, with all that wear and tear on his body. You can't deny that he just by the number of years that he has lost a step. Your right to think that Marv believes he still has some value or they wouldn't be trying to keep him. BUT Marv also knows he is not worth 10 mil a year, that just doesn't make sense for a 10 year vet. Like I said on the other post, he isn't even worth 5 mil a year and he won't even get that if the Bills cut him and he goes to another team. As far as having a good QB Bledsoe had everything a WR wanted and his numbers still went down, mostly do to age. What has to happen for any WR to do well is have a QB who has time to throw the ball, keeping Eric at 10 mil a year makes very little sense to me, when our o line is so bad! If Moulds won't take a pay cut, just for the sake of the team we can't afford to keep him. The money we save could be better spent to make upgrades to the team.

Kerr
03-03-2006, 11:26 AM
Those saying FYou are BILLS fans, not moulds fans.

Yup. This has already happened with flutie flakes. We don't need Moulds mini's.

Forward_Lateral
03-03-2006, 11:29 AM
Yup. This has already happened with flutie flakes. We don't need Moulds mini's.

:ill: That turned out well.

finsrclowns
03-03-2006, 11:30 AM

This isn't about loyalty or lovely Buffalo. It's about business. IMO Moulds should take the cut not for any other reason than because it is in his interest to do so. Moulds salary for 2006 is scheduled to be over 6m. That is excessive no matter how you slice it. Compare it to the salary of Keyshawn Johnson, another productive but aging vet who will earn 1.5m in 2006. It just doesn't wash.

Moulds seems to be begging for his release. You know what they say about being careful what you wish for. If the CBA is NOT extended Moulds could very easily be looking at a 1 or 2 year offer at maybe a quarter what he was scheduled to earn this year in Buffalo. Even if the CBA is extended Moulds will find the chance to make the most money this year is no doubt....in lovely Buffalo.

BAM
03-03-2006, 11:34 AM
Right. Because it was such a great idea staying with that other guy instead of keeping Flutie.

:deadhorse:

kgun12
03-03-2006, 11:35 AM

I haven't said "F Moulds" I just think it's time to go. But I think you statement is silly, nobody knows him personally, so how can we have something against him. For me it has to do with whats BEST for the Bills and an aging vet making 10 mil a year IS NOT BEST for the Bills! I would say this about any former Bill. I also did not like what he did last year, I will admit that. I just don't think a leader of a team sport does what he did in the public's eye. He should have handle any problems with the coach in private and acted like a true leader in public. That's management 101. Never air problems in public and never yell at a employee in front of othe workers. I think that if Farve is making this type of money for everything he has done for that orginization, needs to be cut, when you look at his PRODUCTION over the last 2 years

Devin
03-03-2006, 11:35 AM
:lmao:

BAM
03-03-2006, 11:37 AM
I haven't said "F Moulds" I just think it's time to go. But I think you statement is silly, nobody knows him personally, so how can we have something against him. For me it has to do with whats BEST for the Bills and an aging vet making 10 mil a year IS NOT BEST for the Bills! I would say this about any former Bill. I also did not like what he did last year, I will admit that. I just don't think a leader of a team sport does what he did in the public's eye. He should have handle any problems with the coach in private and acted like a true leader in public. That's management 101. Never air problems in public and never yell at a employee in front of othe workers. I think that if Farve is making this type of money for everything he has done for that orginization, needs to be cut, when you look at his PRODUCTION over the last 2 years

What's silly to me is people who don't read entire posts. Notice the words "most" in there. There are a select few who seem to have logical and solid thinking regarding the issue. The others seem to be saying "F Moulds" just to argue.

ICE74129
03-03-2006, 11:38 AM
This isn't about loyalty or lovely Buffalo. It's about business. IMO Moulds should take the cut not for any other reason than because it is in his interest to do so. Moulds salary for 2006 is scheduled to be over 6m. That is excessive no matter how you slice it. Compare it to the salary of Keyshawn Johnson, another productive but aging vet who will earn 1.5m in 2006. It just doesn't wash.

Moulds seems to be begging for his release. You know what they say about being careful what you wish for. If the CBA is NOT extended Moulds could very easily be looking at a 1 or 2 year offer at maybe a quarter what he was scheduled to earn this year in Buffalo. Even if the CBA is extended Moulds will find the chance to make the most money this year is no doubt....in lovely Buffalo.

:bf1:

Earthquake Enyart
03-03-2006, 11:41 AM

Moulds doesn't really owe Buffalo anything.

He can stay at the current salary, take a lowball offer from Marv, or take his chances on the market. Obviously, he thinks he can do better on the open market than what Marv is offering. I'm sure Philly, Atlanta, Green Bay, among others would have interest in EM.

justasportsfan
03-03-2006, 11:43 AM
"F Moulds" just to argue." Aight ,Stop. Colaborate and listen. Ice is back with new ...vioices ..... Will it ever stop? Yo. I don't know...Word to your mother. "

kgun12
03-03-2006, 11:43 AM
What's silly to me is people who don't read entire posts. Notice the words "most" in there. There are a select few who seem to have logical and solid thinking regarding the issue. The others seem to be saying "F Moulds" just to argue.

Just like your statement here:

"Right. Because it was such a great idea staying with that other guy instead of keeping Flutie."

First we don't need to beat this horse to dead, but the year we cut the mullet and he was the starter for the year he was 5-11 with 9 losses in a row to end the season.

SO be careful when you start throwing out words like "logical and solid thinking".

Stewie
03-03-2006, 11:48 AM

I agree in theory. But if he's truly been asked to take only 20% less, then he'd be stupid not to do it. There's no guarantee he'll get more than a couple million on the free market. And he has to think about finishing his career in buffalo so he can forever be a pitch man for local businesses. There's a real opportunity that he'd make back that 20% then some.

BAM
03-03-2006, 11:48 AM
I stand corrected. How could I have forgotten how much better our record was with Rob Johnson at QB! My bad.

BAM
03-03-2006, 11:50 AM
" Aight ,Stop. Colaborate and listen. Ice is back with new ...vioices ..... Will it ever stop? Yo. I don't know...Word to your mother. "

REMIX

footballhottie
03-03-2006, 11:55 AM
im so glad hes on his way out the door...i liked him when he was young..the guy has an attitude problem what he did to JP was very bad.. i hope no other team picks him up and hes out of a job.

Iehoshua
03-03-2006, 11:56 AM
I stand corrected. How could I have forgotten how much better our record was with Rob Johnson at QB! My bad.
:ill:
:monkeyp:Robosack

justasportsfan
03-03-2006, 11:57 AM
REMIX
:dj:

BAM
03-03-2006, 11:58 AM
I personally don't care if he returns or not anymore. He's my favorite player on the squad, but I can't say I disagree that he's going to be wayyy overpaid next season. It would probably be a major blow to our receiving corps, but hopefully Evans could step it up in his place.

ICE74129
03-03-2006, 11:58 AM
im so glad hes on his way out the door...i liked him when he was young..the guy has an attitude problem what he did to JP was very bad.. i hope no other team picks him up and hes out of a job.

Agreed beautiful

justasportsfan
03-03-2006, 11:59 AM
im so glad hes on his way out the door...i liked him when he was young..the guy has an attitude problem what he did to JP was very bad.. i hope no other team picks him up and hes out of a job.wow, you spell better than Ice and he makes up stuff more than you do. You're slipping girl. :;

kgun12
03-03-2006, 11:59 AM

Neither one of them were the right choice, however in your go to go forward the LOGICAL choice is the young guy with the stronger arm and fresher legs, I think that's what we a saying with Moulds he is by age alone not worth 10 mil a yea, when this team needs so much to become comtetitive again. The weekness on that team with Johnson or Flutie is the same weakness now o line and we can do a lot to fix it with an extra 5 mil.

BAM
03-03-2006, 12:01 PM
Neither one of them were the right choice, however in your go to go forward the LOGICAL choice is the young guy with the stronger arm and fresher legs, I think that's what we a saying with Moulds he is by age alone not worth 10 mil a yea, when this team needs so much to become comtetitive again. The weekness on that team with Johnson or Flutie is the same weakness now o line and we can do a lot to fix it with an extra 5 mil.

And I agree with that. Please note that I was not directing my first post at you. I agree with a lot of what you posted, except when you said that my post was silly. :D

kgun12
03-03-2006, 12:02 PM
but I can't say I disagree that he's going to be wayyy overpaid next season. It would probably be a major blow to our receiving corps, but hopefully Evans could step it up in his place.

This is all I'm saying Bam, As far as a blow to the WR corps, if you give the QB more time to throw ie better line, the WR will do better along with the running game.

kgun12
03-03-2006, 12:04 PM
Bam I guess our whole debate was "silly" lol, cause we are basically saying the samething!!!

TacklingDummy
03-03-2006, 12:09 PM
The weekness on that team with Johnson or Flutie is the same weakness now o line and we can do a lot to fix it with an extra 5 mil.

Yeah, cause Rob Johnson could of been a HOF QB with a better o-line.

Same goes with Losman.

I'm tired of excuses.

ICE74129
03-03-2006, 12:15 PM

Same goes with Losman.

I'm tired of excuses.

Yeah, Moulds would be the best WR in the NFL if he had a good QB throwing to him. Bills fans are tired of the excuses.

kgun12
03-03-2006, 12:21 PM

Same goes with Losman.

I'm tired of excuses.

I think your just tired. The big difference here is Johnson was given time to show he wasn't NFL quality, JP hasn't. Do you really think if Rothlisburger was on this team behind this line he would have the same numbers and wins he has with Pittsburg, dought it! If you don't realize that the o line in the NFL is the main reason a team, QB, WR, and RB are successful then there is no point in this debate. Hell we should just draft a TE in the first round.

THATHURMANATOR
03-03-2006, 12:22 PM

Same goes with Losman.

I'm tired of excuses.
Losman progressed through the 8 games he has played. You aren't suggesting that you can already form an opinion that JP is a bust on 8 games are you?

Jan Reimers
03-03-2006, 12:41 PM
The only way I want to see Moulds gone is if the Bills got TO.
Why would anyone in their right mind - or older than 12 - want a cancer like TO on our team?

Iehoshua
03-03-2006, 12:48 PM
Losman progressed through the 8 games he has played. You aren't suggesting that you can already form an opinion that JP is a bust on 8 games are you?
TacklingDummy formed an opinion of JP before he ever took a snap...

Bill Cody
03-03-2006, 01:25 PM
Moulds doesn't really owe Buffalo anything.

He can stay at the current salary, take a lowball offer from Marv, or take his chances on the market. Obviously, he thinks he can do better on the open market than what Marv is offering. I'm sure Philly, Atlanta, Green Bay, among others would have interest in EM.

EE Buffalo's "lowball offer" is by NFLPA rules no more than a 30% cut in pay. That comes out to a MINIMUM salary of $4.26M. GB would not want Moulds. They are in full rebuilding mode and both Driver and Walker are now better players than Moulds. I think Philly uses a #1 on a receiver. Atlanta has no need for Moulds- they have two #1's at WR. The market isn't what you apparently think it will be for EMo. He'll have offers but nothing huge. David Givens will get a bigger contract than Moulds. Moulds is rolling the dice in a big way here. You have to give Buffalo credit for going the extra mile to bring him back. If you seriously think asking Moulds to take a cut on a 6m salary is "low balling" him, well, that's just funny.

Iehoshua
03-03-2006, 01:40 PM
EE Buffalo's "lowball offer" is by NFLPA rules no more than a 30% cut in pay. That comes out to a MINIMUM salary of $4.26M. GB would not want Moulds. They are in full rebuilding mode and both Driver and Walker are now better players than Moulds. I think Philly uses a #1 on a receiver. Atlanta has no need for Moulds- they have two #1's at WR. The market isn't what you apparently think it will be for EMo. He'll have offers but nothing huge. David Givens will get a bigger contract than Moulds. Moulds is rolling the dice in a big way here. You have to give Buffalo credit for going the extra mile to bring him back. If you seriously think asking Moulds to take a cut on a 6m salary is "low balling" him, well, that's just funny.
I agree with you!

:eek:

Hell has frozen over!

Bill Cody
03-03-2006, 02:10 PM
I agree with you!

:eek:

Hell has frozen over!

You must be getting smarter.:;

Bill Cody
03-03-2006, 02:12 PM
Why would anyone in their right mind - or older than 12 - want a cancer like TO on our team?

I'm sure TO would be thrilled to have Lossman bouncing short out's to him. He'd be fine here.:handball:

Iehoshua
03-03-2006, 02:20 PM
I'm sure TO would be thrilled to have Lossman bouncing short out's to him. He'd be fine here.:handball:
Just like that, back on the black list.
:cynic:

ICE74129
03-03-2006, 02:44 PM

About as much as keyshawn enjoyed Bledsoe this year.

Bill Cody
03-03-2006, 03:41 PM
Just like that, back on the black list.
:cynic:

:chuckle:

Bill Cody
03-03-2006, 03:43 PM
About as much as keyshawn enjoyed Bledsoe this year.

Keyshawn said Bledsoe was the 2nd or third best QB in the NFC. If TO was here he'd be hanging Lossman pinatas from the locker room ceiling after about 2 weeks.

BillsFever21
03-04-2006, 08:20 AM
What if your production at work has went down every year and you just walked out on an important job one day and said you didn't have to listen to your boss?

You can't compare these whiny athletes to the real working force. This is all part of the NFL.

He can take the paycut and make 4+ million with us next season or he can leave and make 3 million at the most.

After he quit on his team in the Miami game I don't wanna ever see his face around here again.

He thinks this is his team. No player is bigger then the franchise.

Dozerdog
03-04-2006, 11:17 AM
Great- bring in TO so he poisons McGahee- another Rosenhaus client

mybills
03-04-2006, 11:46 AM
Mybills,Your right to think that Marv believes he still has some value or they wouldn't be trying to keep him. BUT Marv also knows he is not worth 10 mil a year.
No chit dick tracey. I said he's helped the team before, and people told me to shut up. I said I'd take a little less $ if I were him, and people only saw the part where I said he's not washed up. I said Marv would have let him go if he thought he was washed up, and you post something I already know, re the pay cut. I'm not being nostalgic about Moulds. I agree with EE, that there's no reason to say F Moulds. I also agree with BAM, that NOBODY SEEMS TO READ the ENTIRE post that someone posts.
btw, for everyone who says he's "over the hill" tell that to Jerry Rice. :;
I'm done with this topic. This is worse than the spin zone. :shakeno:

BuffaloRanger
03-04-2006, 01:59 PM
Moulds didn't give up in the Miami game. The Bills coaches proved for the whole world to see, that they were completely incompetent. Disgraceful playcalling was the hallmark of the Mularky era.

I didn't give up on Moulds after that game, I gave up on Mularky. Ironically he quit Buffalo, went to Miami and is making even more money now.

On the Brightside, if Moulds is released, you know he won't go play for that moron Mularkey in Miami. God, he was such a horrible head coach.