PDA

View Full Version : Forked Thread: I don't get why you guys think Moulds...

RedEyE
03-03-2006, 08:47 AM
Forked from: I don't get why you guys think Moulds... (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=1378614)

That was pure stupidity. Moulds needs to go, too much money, too much trouble. Cut him and move on.

Seriously, your ability to twist fact and accentuate the negative is quite amazing. Are you paranoid schizophrenic? You're having a difficult time recognizing reality from fantasy. Just tell the voices in your head to be quiet for 2 minutes while you absorb a nice healthy dose of the real world around you. I swear we are going to hear about you on the news one day. As they zoom in past the mass of blugened, hacked carcasses, there you sit...alone in the corner. Just you, a picture of JP Losman, and a handful of feces.

ICE74129
03-03-2006, 08:51 AM
Forked from: I don't get why you guys think Moulds... (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=1378614)

Seriously, your ability to twist fact and accentuate the negative is quite amazing. Are you paranoid schizophrenic? You're having a difficult time recognizing reality from fantasy. Just tell the voices in your head to be quiet for 2 minutes while you absorb a nice healthy dose of the real world around you. I swear we are going to hear about you on the news one day. As they zoom in past the mass of blugened, hacked carcasses, there you sit...alone in the corner. Just you, a picture of JP Losman, and a handful of feces.

I have stated fact, not twisted it. 2x woman beating, paternity suit he tried to duck out of. pulled himself from the game in Miami and essentially told his coaches and his team FU. he has *****ed about EVERY QB he has played with at one time or the other, every system, every scheme, every coach.

And no I am not paranoid schizophrenic. And when I kill, it is very quiet and like they say, no body, no crime.

TacklingDummy
03-03-2006, 08:56 AM
Ice, you got a long way to go to get the rep. I got. But you are catching me fast.

THATHURMANATOR
03-03-2006, 09:01 AM
I have stated fact, not twisted it. 2x woman beating, paternity suit he tried to duck out of. pulled himself from the game in Miami and essentially told his coaches and his team FU. he has *****ed about EVERY QB he has played with at one time or the other, every system, every scheme, every coach.

And no I am not paranoid schizophrenic. And when I kill, it is very quiet and like they say, no body, no crime.
I will have to say that ICE does have a point here. The Guy has what 5 kids from different women? He refused to go into a game last year. Lets not talk about Moulds like he is some saint.

TacklingDummy
03-03-2006, 09:05 AM
Moulds thinks he plays for the NBA.

RedEyE
03-03-2006, 09:07 AM
I will have to say that ICE does have a point here. The Guy has what 5 kids from different women? He refused to go into a game last year. Lets not talk about Moulds like he is some saint.

You're walking on thin ice, Thurm. :str8face:

justasportsfan
03-03-2006, 09:10 AM
2x woman beating, maybe the woman kept telling him she was a coach.

And when I kill, it is very quiet and like they say, no body, no crime.
Now this I believe . You're a silent but deadly kinda FART!

ICE74129
03-03-2006, 09:15 AM

Why for telling it like it is?

RedEyE
03-03-2006, 09:17 AM
Why for telling it like it is?

No, that's your nickname - Thin Ice.

THATHURMANATOR
03-03-2006, 09:19 AM
:(