PDA

View Full Version : Mawae total class.

ICE74129
03-03-2006, 02:35 PM
http://www.jetsinsider.net/ji/news.php?storyid=1701

Don't even say you can see moulds doing the same thing. And yes...now I want the guy even as a low paid backup....damn it.

ICE74129
03-03-2006, 02:40 PM
and now he is a fa

http://www.nypost.com/sports/jets/62703.htm

tat2dmike77
03-03-2006, 02:44 PM
I already knew this.

I met Mawae through his cousin. I had a soldier in the army that was mawae cousin and he came to visit him one day and they came by room. Kevin saw my bills flag and just laughed a little but he was a totally cool. He was nothing but respectfull to me. He also thanked me for doing a tough job he said i may have a hard job during the season but yours is tough all the time. Overall he's a good man and a class act. Which are getting hard to come by these days in the NFL.

EricStratton
03-03-2006, 02:45 PM
How about we wait until Moulds is cut before deciding if he gives a damn or not.

ICE74129
03-03-2006, 02:46 PM
I already knew this.

I met Mawae through his cousin. I had a soldier in the army that was mawae cousin and he came to visit him one day and they came by room. Kevin saw my bills flag and just laughed a little but he was a totally cool. He was nothing but respectfull to me. He also thanked me for doing a tough job he said i may have a hard job during the season but yours is tough all the time. Overall he's a good man and a class act. Which are getting hard to come by these days in the NFL.

He is EXACTLY the opposite of Eric Moulds. and he is what Marv said they are looking for.

ICE74129
03-03-2006, 02:46 PM
How about we wait until Moulds is cut before deciding if he gives a damn or not.

his history here has shown that.

tat2dmike77
03-03-2006, 02:52 PM
I'm not defending moulds and what he did but i can kind of see why he is the way he is here.

For starters he has yet to be able to develop a long relationship with a QB. I mean ever since jim retired it has been 3 or 4 seasons and a new QB is brought in. So as a reciever it would be frustrating to have to adjust your game to a new QB every couple of years. Working together for a long period of time helps look at all the great recievers and you will see a great QB that was throwing TD's to them.

Also it has been a coaching carosil here in buffalo as well. Marv left and then wade then gregg then jackass now DJ. So new coaches means new game plans which means having to learn a new system.

The bills haven't even smelled playoffs for 5 of the last 6 seasons. This is frustrating to a player and makes a player want to look for work elesewhere. It's all about the ring plain and simple nothing more nothing less. Well maybe money then a ring.

So while i don't like the way eric acted the past season i can see his frustration with the bills. When he is released i'll move on and go it was nice when he was here but time to move on. Besides i think Evans will be just as good if not better.

ICE74129
03-03-2006, 02:55 PM
You know brother the team as a whole would have been much better if it's most tenured member had acted like a Veteran leader instead of a 2nd year, self centered punk.

So what he didnt' have it great here, I know I would be frustrated until I looked at my massive millions that I am getting for playing a game.

G. Host
03-03-2006, 03:10 PM
He is wrong on one issue. The bonus he accepted is what gives the Jets the right to release him - the Jets ARE upholding the contract. Players hate the fact that they accept the bonus as part of contract which gives the team RIGHTS to the player but also gives them RIGHTS including RIGHT to let players go. Many times you will hear a player ask to be released but rarely do you hear them willing to give back the money.

Maybe the PLAYERS ought to pay the team a bonus then team would be obligated to keep them as long as PLAYER wanted to be there or to end of contract.

justasportsfan
03-03-2006, 03:13 PM
Ice, could you write us a letter like that when BZ kicks you out? :D

finsrclowns
03-03-2006, 03:19 PM

:lol: Note to self: never piss off Justa.

justasportsfan
03-03-2006, 03:34 PM
:lol: Note to self: never piss off Justa.you got that right....

finsrclowns
03-03-2006, 03:37 PM
you got that right....

*****...you're Chuck Norris?:eeklol:

Saratoga Slim
03-03-2006, 03:37 PM
Justa is tenacious. He is like a pit bull on Ice's leg.

justasportsfan
03-03-2006, 03:39 PM
Justa is tenacious. He is like a pit bull on Ice's leg.
just make one thing clear , I wasn't humping.

LtBillsFan66
03-03-2006, 03:40 PM
That's pretty cool! Do you think any Bills check out the boards to see what fans are saying about them?

justasportsfan
03-03-2006, 03:40 PM
*****...you're Chuck Norris?:eeklol:pm me your address. I'll send you an autographed picture.
BTw, what are you doing here? Aren't suppose to be somewhere pissing off finfans? Get to work bud.

finsrclowns
03-03-2006, 03:47 PM
pm me your address. I'll send you an autographed picture.
BTw, what are you doing here? Aren't suppose to be somewhere pissing off finfans? Get to work bud.

1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington, DC:chuckle:

I'm running low on fin bash material at the moment. need to reload.:D:

justasportsfan
03-03-2006, 03:50 PM

who woulda thunk, I'm Chuck and your Gdubya. You shoulda made me Sec. Of Defense.

Mitchy moo
03-03-2006, 03:57 PM

run the ricky drug thing into them & MM. they hate that.

lordofgun
03-03-2006, 04:23 PM
Mawae plays WR now? I'm confused.

finsrclowns
03-03-2006, 04:23 PM
who woulda thunk, I'm Chuck and your Gdubya. You shoulda made me Sec. Of Defense.

Secretary of Offense is more like it.:snicker:

Crisis
03-03-2006, 05:13 PM

Digging up their old Mularkey posts is material for years.

ICE74129
03-03-2006, 08:26 PM

Not going anywhere youngin

ICE74129
03-03-2006, 08:27 PM
just make one thing clear , I wasn't humping.

Dude don't make me tell them...

Michael82
03-04-2006, 03:22 PM
That's pretty cool! Do you think any Bills check out the boards to see what fans are saying about them?
I was wondering that myself. I'm waiting for a letter like this to come from BillsZone from a current/former Bill. That would be sweet. :up: