PDA

View Full Version : Levy Out To Show He's No Gimmick GM (article)

patmoran2006
03-04-2006, 12:56 PM
Levy Shows He's No Gimmick GM (http://blogs.foxsports.com/patmoran2006/2006/03/04/Levy_Shows_Hes_No_Gimmick_GM)

MTBillsFan
03-04-2006, 01:14 PM
Good read, I hope we can fix the lines like it says.

Go Bills

RedEyE
03-04-2006, 03:09 PM
Great article! :bf1: I prefer reading this type of work from you then hypothetical scenerios.

Just two things... I'd like to point out this sentence:
1)Tennessee Titan Justin Hartwig would be a cheaper alternative and still be an improvement over an Teague.

and

2) I think you forgot about Lionel Gates. The Bills drafted him last year and you made no mention of him in your rant on RBs.

Again, great stuff!!

Drive 4 Five
03-04-2006, 05:49 PM
Great article Pat. Finally someone who is willing (and intelligent) enough to give London Fletcher the respect he deserves.

You have to be a hall-of-fame caliber player to live up to the standards of the "experts" on this board. For two years I've been reading posts about how slow and overrated Fletcher is and how he doesn't deserve or earn the money he makes.

patmoran2006
03-04-2006, 06:17 PM
Fletcher was one of the few Bills who didn't throw in the towel last season.. He had probably the best year of his career.

For all his shortcomings, Josh Reed is another who played his a** off til the end, and Terrence McGee..

Buffalo has had far worse records, win-lose wise.. But to me, this was the most dissappointing team I've ever seen.. That's a reflection of Mularkey.. The majority of them just played out the string.. Even the Bengals game they won, they didn't look like they had any interest in playing hard.. But hearsay now, another story for another time.

We will see over the next 10 days what direction Marv is taking this team.. But the very early results.. I"m liking it.. MIlloy and Adams weren't gonna get any better as they get older..

chubluv
03-04-2006, 06:44 PM
Great article keep up the good work!!!

:up:

dolphinssuck
03-04-2006, 08:29 PM
Excellent read.