PDA

View Full Version : Labor posturing

Mitchy moo
03-05-2006, 09:55 AM
These guys are such a riot, they both will make a fortune but want more of eachother's fortunes. All they really need to do is make an agreement that if they make any more money that they planned, the short side gets it by a larger percentage to even things up. That way there is a potential for gain without a loss for either side. Is it really that hard?

ICE74129
03-05-2006, 09:58 AM
yeah scoob, it's called Greed. Jones, Kraft and Scnider want dynasties. They have more money than anyone else and want to use it. They want it it to be Wash or Dallas v NE every damn year in the superbowl, screw everyone else.

OpIv37
03-05-2006, 10:04 AM
Both Snyder and Gene Upshaw live in the DC area. If I ever see either of them in public, I will kick them in the nuts. It's worth the assault charge- no one else is willing to play lifeguard at the gene pool and keep these greedy bastards from unleashing more of their greedy hellspawn on society.

Michael82
03-05-2006, 12:03 PM
Both Snyder and Gene Upshaw live in the DC area. If I ever see either of them in public, I will kick them in the nuts. It's worth the assault charge- no one else is willing to play lifeguard at the gene pool and keep these greedy bastards from unleashing more of their greedy hellspawn on society.
Go for it. I bet you could get most NFL fans willing to pay your fine. :up: