• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

Let's play what if:

Would the BILLS sign him this makes JP is a big fan of his wanted to be drafted by Green Bay and Favre could help him bigtime. Bring in Brett and let JP work with his idol

Sure-fire Hall of Fame Packers quarterback Brett Favre could be a cap casualty.
    Last edited by BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan; 03-05-2006, 07:16 PM.
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: Let's play what if:

Sure why not?

Comment

• Crisis
      • Aug 2004

If Brett didn't want to help Rodgers why would he come here to help JP?
      Originally posted by LOSman WINS
      Vanek is Austrian not European
      Originally posted by Prov401
      Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
      Originally posted by better days
      I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Devin
        The Octagon
        • Apr 2003

he will retire before he plays somewhere else id think.
        http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• ryjam282
          Offical Billszone Starting QB
          • Mar 2003

Ridiculous. He will retire before moving on to another team.

Ryan Withey
          Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• bledslow
            • May 2004

i think brett favre is the only qb in the world that's not better then jp loserman. this guys play has gone down quicker then madona on prom night.i can see him playing for another team though.he was suppose to retire for the last 4 years now. and ralph is the type of corkey to bring in such a horrible(currently) player like brett.and who will he throw to???? the BUST known as lee evans??? moulds is most likely gone. josh reed is the jp losman of receivers. josh reed was suppose to be all this and that,but he turnerd out to be all crap and junk.

spikes will never be the same on defense again,milloy is history,and big sam is also gone. will clements be there???--- there is no reason for brett to come to a most likely 5-11 team. (but it could be a 9 or 10 win team with holcomb starts all 16 games).

Comment

• BidsJr
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by bledslow
              i think brett favre is the only qb in the world that's not better then jp loserman. this guys play has gone down quicker then madona on prom night.i can see him playing for another team though.he was suppose to retire for the last 4 years now. and ralph is the type of corkey to bring in such a horrible(currently) player like brett.and who will he throw to???? the BUST known as lee evans??? moulds is most likely gone. josh reed is the jp losman of receivers. josh reed was suppose to be all this and that,but he turnerd out to be all crap and junk.

spikes will never be the same on defense again,milloy is history,and big sam is also gone. will clements be there???--- there is no reason for brett to come to a most likely 5-11 team. (but it could be a 9 or 10 win team with holcomb starts all 16 games).

The real question is, is their anyone with worse grammer and punctuation than you?!?!

Just messing with ya. lmao
              "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by ryjam282
                Ridiculous. He will retire before moving on to another team.
                especially buffalo. this is very rediculous to think there would ever be a shot of brett favre skipping retirement so he could come to buffalo (not a contender) and wind down his last years helping us teach losman. I heard willis mcgahee idolizes jim brown, think we got a shot?

Comment

• patmoran2006
                  Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                  • Dec 2005

That's the most senseless post I've ever seen.. EVER

Jim Kelly has a better chance of putting back on #12 before Bret comes to Buffalo

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• superbills
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by bledslow

You're right. He'll come back stronger and better than ever. If the man believes that, then I believe him
                    "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
                    Ronald Reagan
                    40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

Working...
                    X