• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

CBA Deal Done?

NFL labor negotiations took yet another surprising turn late Sunday when the league and union agreed to postpone free agency another 72 hours, giving the sides more time to try to reach agreement on an extension to their contract.

It is now being reported that the owners will most likely accept this deal and it has been agree to in principal with a vote coming Tuesday. If this is done, then cut the crap and start Free agency on Friday just like we were going to do last week.

Look the changes are not so much that the teams capologist can't figure it out in a a few hours...or in clumps case 5 min...
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

Re: CBA Deal Done?

"Sources say New England Patriots owner Bob Kraft has emerged as the most vocal high-revenue franchise that is a strong dissenter to a new revenue sharing model."

All the more reason to hate the Patsies.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

Re: CBA Deal Done?

Originally posted by TigerJ
      "Sources say New England Patriots owner Bob Kraft has emerged as the most vocal high-revenue franchise that is a strong dissenter to a new revenue sharing model."

All the more reason to hate the Patsies.
      Did we need anymore reasons??

Comment

Working...
      X