PDA

View Full Version : The way i see it.

BillsOwnAll
03-06-2006, 06:55 PM
Now now im sure of you dont care the way i see it but i mean sorry to bring up old news but ive been away from BFZ for a while. Anyone who was upset or doesnt like what Marv is doing with these cuts. I see it as he is cutting some of our best players(adams. milloy,maybe moulds) and you feel inulted by that. But you got to realzie the new players we sign with all that money are going to turn into our best players. And if we werent winning with our old best players then i guess there werent that good were they? So get new players its simple as that. We might not be good this year but i think if the salrary cap stays well have a legit chance 2 or 3 years from now.

patmoran2006
03-06-2006, 06:58 PM
I don't even know what to say..

I agree with the basis of what you're saying though.. I think

What you are saying is we were a 5-11 team WITH these guys who are older,so lets be 5-11 with younger players with upside.. Right?

BillsOwnAll
03-06-2006, 06:59 PM
Yes its hard to explain my thoughts.

Our best players werent winning......sooo dump them get "new" Best players and see what they can do.

vicmantak
03-06-2006, 07:48 PM
IMHO it's not only a cost-benefit issue. Donahoe made this team a real mess and it looks like the new FO and coaching staff are just trying to restart a completely different "chapter" (purge) as strong but realistic as they can.