PDA

View Full Version : Adams and Milloy Info

patmoran2006
03-06-2006, 06:55 PM
Must've hit the wrong button earlier.. Well , I don't feel like writing a book about it.. But I can tell you, (and this is not pure fan speculation) That Sam Adams will be signing with Cinci on Thur morning.... And I have learned with my Chris Mortenson extrasensory abilities that the team Lawyer Milloy is already beeing woo'd (Ric Flair baby) by is .. The Carolina Panthers.

ICE74129
03-06-2006, 07:51 PM
Great. His old ass will now go screw my 2nd favorite team. Damn you Milloy.

patmoran2006
03-06-2006, 07:53 PM
If ya think about it.. Milloy is a really good fit in Carolina blue.. They are probably going to lose McCree.. I don't see him getting as much as he did in Buffalo..

However, lol dude I'm not putting MY NAME on the line with MIlloy in Carolina.. I will with Adams though

Mahdi
03-06-2006, 09:56 PM
If ya think about it.. Milloy is a really good fit in Carolina blue.. They are probably going to lose McCree.. I don't see him getting as much as he did in Buffalo..

However, lol dude I'm not putting MY NAME on the line with MIlloy in Carolina.. I will with Adams though
I wouldnt mind signing McCRee actually.

patmoran2006
03-06-2006, 10:09 PM
I'd LOVE to have McCree.. Every hole we fill in FA leads to a better chance of drafting the guy I will say 1,000 times over the next 1.5 months is the BEST player in the entire draft, INCLUDING REggie Bush.. And thats VERNON DAVIS

L.A. Playa
03-06-2006, 10:21 PM
I'd LOVE to have McCree.. Every hole we fill in FA leads to a better chance of drafting the guy I will say 1,000 times over the next 1.5 months is the BEST player in the entire draft, INCLUDING REggie Bush.. And thats VERNON DAVIS

LMAO you cant be serious LMAO

I respect your opinions on most things but this is just crazy !!!

Jan Reimers
03-07-2006, 06:48 AM
Yep, let our lines rot away and draft a workout warrior TE who will single-handedly transform us into a Super Bowl contender. Just look at what Gates has done for the Chargers.

Jan Reimers
03-07-2006, 07:16 AM
I wish that we were so strong at every key position that we could afford the luxury of using a high first round pick on a player like Davis. But we're not, and we can't.

And I really don't see us signing enough quality free agents to be able to draft a Davis or other big time skill position player in the first round.

patmoran2006
03-07-2006, 07:43 AM
Jan... yer right about that.

HOwever, we're going to have holes regardless, I'm thinking playoff contention more realistically in 2007, so I want a WEAPON.. They're wont be another TE in the draft like Davis next year, or maybe for a long time for that matter.

jdbillsfan
03-07-2006, 07:52 AM
Great. His old ass will now go screw my 2nd favorite team. Damn you Milloy.

Who has 2nd favorite teams? Seems silly.

madness
03-07-2006, 08:01 AM
Davis is crucial to JP's developement and everyone knows this. His character is also off the charts. I say there's no way we pass on Davis at #8.
No linebacker in the game can cover a tight end of this speed.

Both lines can and will be filled through later rounds in the draft and FA.

don137
03-07-2006, 08:11 AM
McCree imprssed the heck out of me last year for the Panthers. He really stood out and I would love for Buffalo to nab him.
I heard from a Cincy fan as well that Adams to Cincy is all but a done deal. Remember he played for Lewis in Baltimore.
Panthers also are my second favorite team ( I am getting season tickets to the Panthers since Buffalo is too far away) and I am less than enamored with Milloy going there.
Pat too funny you mention Ric Flair. He actually is from Charlotte and I see him from time to time.

patmoran2006
03-07-2006, 08:18 AM
Don:
You're from Charlotte? I've entertained thoughts of relocating there.

gr8slayer
03-07-2006, 10:29 AM
Why would you want to leave Buffalo?