• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamze132
    Don’t hate…
    • Jun 2003

Spikes at "ESPN, The Weekend"

I just got back from Disney World for my vacation. To my suprise, "ESPN, The Weekend" was down at MGM Studios! I got a schedule of what was going on, and I noticed that Takeo Spikes was going to apear on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" along side Charles Tillman. So I made my family go stand in line for an hour to see Spikes on "Millionaire". He wore his "I'll Be Back Bigger, Faster, and Better" T shirt. He showed no signs of a limp as we was joking around with Tillman and the contestant. I didn't get a chance to talk to him as his schedule didn't allow. However, he did have a Q&A session later with a few other NFL stars and he seems very optimistic and excited about coming back, He said he will be 100% ready to go hen it's time to. A

And by the way, on the ride, "Star Tours", Lance Briggs and his little brother sat next to me. He was wearing a jersey with his name and number on the back that said "Battle" on the front. "Battle" was a little obstacle course ESPN was taping down there. He refused to sign any autographs and seemed very stuck up. His little brother got a little kick out of it though! I also told Vinatieri that he and the Patriots sucked as we passed in the street. He just snickered.
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

Re: Spikes at "ESPN, The Weekend"

Sounds cool!
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• gr8slayer
      • Feb 2005

Re: Spikes at "ESPN, The Weekend"

You should have kicked Vinatieri in the leg so he can no longer kick.

Comment

Working...
      X