PDA

View Full Version : Funny Story About a Red Wings Fan

Ð
01-30-2003, 12:42 PM
I was at the Hockey Hall of Fame in Toronto over the Christmas brreak & was waiting in line to pay for my stuff at the souvenir shop.

Some yahoo behind me (with a kid about my son's age) starts spouting off (out of the blue) about Curtis Joseph. He had a Red Wings jacket on & had that michigan accent. Anyhoo, right in front of his son, my son & god knows how many kids the guy says "you shouldn't have let the f'in guy go...but that's OK because you morons now have an f'in wife beater f'n felon.

People just ignored him & the cussing level by this yahoo ratcheted up a notch. Talk about no class, knowing how many kids were there...

Anyway, he buys his stuff...everone in the store was eying him suspiciously and then he has the balls to ask for directions to the highway so I can get back to Detroit. I volunteered (loudly I might add) that you just get on the DVP, drive straight north till you get to Aurora, then go west on 9 to the 400 and then north to Barrie & then take the 433 east all the way to Windsor.

Everyone in the store was biting their lip trying not to laugh while I gave these (obviously false) directions to the guy. When he left the store, everyone, customers, kids, staff was literally rolling on the floor laughing their guts out.

I wonder how long it took him to find the 433 :D

Sabre Ally
01-30-2003, 01:07 PM
east to Windsor??? :eek: :lmao:

LtBillsFan66
01-30-2003, 01:10 PM
:rofl: