PDA

View Full Version : Not likely we will have a shot at Noble

Romes
01-30-2003, 12:53 PM
Cowboys | Looking To Keep Noble - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
6:17 PT: The Dallas Morning News reports the Dallas Cowboys would like to re-sign DT Brandon Noble. Noble’s agent Mark Bartelstein said Wednesday he has spoken to Cowboys head coach Bill Parcells and executive vice president Stephen Jones about a new deal. “The Cowboys have indicated they would like to have Brandon back, and Brandon would love to be back,” Bartelstein said. “Both sides would like to get something done.”

Darn! :unhappy:

SoCalBillsFan
01-30-2003, 12:56 PM
Damn!

don137
01-30-2003, 01:18 PM
Was it over when the Germans bombed pearl harbor?

JefftheBillsfan
01-30-2003, 02:11 PM
lol...great 1 don!!

ublinkwescore
01-30-2003, 05:42 PM
I always knew my history teachers in school were full of $#!+ - I knew the Japanese didn't bomb pearl harbor.

Tatonka
01-30-2003, 09:26 PM
i thought canada bombed pearl harbor? =)

WG
01-30-2003, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by don137

LOL 137

Yeah, I kinda figured that the Boys w/ the Tuna would keep him.

I'm still thinkin' Thornton from the Titans. My Titans bud is confident that he'll get cut.

Spikes at LB would be awesome, but w/ Lewis there now, I'm thinkin' the same thing as with Noble. Otherwise I'm thinkin' Peterson or Colvin.

At DE, I'd be happy w/ Holiday, Scioli, or Douglas.

If we can get Thornton, Spikes, and Douglas, that would be a coup.

TigerJ
01-30-2003, 09:48 PM
I'm going to see Pearl Harbor next summer. I'll tell them the history books made a mistake and it was either the Germans or Canadians who did the deed. That may raise some eyebrows.

Sometimes the team and the player say they want to get a deal done and never do. We'll just have to wait and see.

ublinkwescore
02-01-2003, 09:59 PM
If I ever run into one of my history teachers from school, I'm gonna slap them for lying to me this whole time.

How dare they blame those innocent little japanese people that build such great cars, and invented ninjitsu.

WG
02-01-2003, 10:21 PM
There must be some other teachers that you want to slap for other reasons too.

"Local man returns to high school; goes on teacher slapping binge! Faculty perplexed."

:D

BADTHINGSMAN
02-02-2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by TigerJ
I'm going to see Pearl Harbor next summer. I'll tell them the history books made a mistake and it was either the Germans or Canadians who did the deed. That may raise some eyebrows.

Sometimes the team and the player say they want to get a deal done and never do. We'll just have to wait and see.

Pearl Harbor is truely the most amazing place on earth. same with the cemetary of the ww2 soldiers in France. Pearl Harbor will leave you speechless. Looks nothing like the movies. You will have an awesome time there. Remember the camera and video camera. :usa:

BADTHINGSMAN
02-02-2003, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by don137

And to think those Germans blamed the Japs. :scratch: lol