PDA

View Full Version : From NFL.com

kgun12
03-08-2006, 01:33 AM
Buffalo Bills Updated:03/06/2006
According to Buffalo News, the Bills rejected a restructuring proposal from Eric Moulds' agent. His release would give the Bills $5.3 million more space under the salary cap.

$5.3 mil more!!!

Houston Texans Updated:03/01/2006
Since the Texans have quarterback David Carr and Domanick Davis and Vernand Morency at running back, they are unlikely to draft quarterback Vince Young or running back Reggie Bush. The Houston Chronicle reports that the Texans could be looking at defensive end Mario Williams, who ran the 40-yard dash in 4.66 at the combine.

I bet Houston takes D. Ferguson or trades down a couple of spots and still takes him!
Miami Dolphins Updated:03/06/2006
According to the Miami Herald, Pro Bowl quarterback Drew Brees will ask to visit Miami shortly after free agency opens. The Dolphins might also be interested in Washington backup Patrick Ramsey.

I don't won't to see Brees in Miami!

mysticsoto
03-08-2006, 08:59 AM
According to Buffalo News, the Bills rejected a restructuring proposal from Eric Moulds' agent. His release would give the Bills $5.3 million more space under the salary cap.

$5.3 mil more!!!

Houston Texans Updated:03/01/2006
Since the Texans have quarterback David Carr and Domanick Davis and Vernand Morency at running back, they are unlikely to draft quarterback Vince Young or running back Reggie Bush. The Houston Chronicle reports that the Texans could be looking at defensive end Mario Williams, who ran the 40-yard dash in 4.66 at the combine.

I bet Houston takes D. Ferguson or trades down a couple of spots and still takes him!
Miami Dolphins Updated:03/06/2006
According to the Miami Herald, Pro Bowl quarterback Drew Brees will ask to visit Miami shortly after free agency opens. The Dolphins might also be interested in Washington backup Patrick Ramsey.

Oh, I don't know. Let's not forget that Brees was about to be cut from SD before this year. He finally grasped their offense, but what will happen when he has to grasp a different offense in Miami? Will he struggle again until he can understand what it is they want to do? I agree that I rather see Ramsey with Miami instead, but one good thing about Brees is that he will cost Miami plenty!!! And that will limit what else they can do. Miami's Oline is worse than SD, how's Brees going to handle that???

Night Train
03-08-2006, 09:03 AM

I don't won't either. :D

RedEyE
03-08-2006, 09:05 AM
Brees is going to visit about 10 different teams.

The info on Moulds isn't anything that hasn't been discussed previosuly.

I would be really suprised if the Texans take Mario Williams #1 overall. I imagine they will want to work out a trade down and if that doesn't happen they draft Reggie Bush. Trade Dominick Davis later this season or early next.

patmoran2006
03-08-2006, 09:28 AM
I"m not scared of Brees.. He just doesnt scare me.. Maybe it's because I'm used to seeing Brady twice a year.

Houston will take Mario or Brick, but it will because they trade out of the top spot... I"ve predicted the Jets, though some think I'm nuts.

I dont care if MOulds saves the Bills a nickel.. He threw and will throw JP under the bus again the first time we lost at home and he doesnt have at least 7 catches. He also does nothing to help continue Evan's development, which we drafted at 13 for a reason.

justasportsfan
03-08-2006, 09:36 AM
He also does nothing to help continue Evan's development, which we drafted at 13 for a reason.where'd you get this info?

ryjam282
03-08-2006, 09:39 AM
How are the Fins going to afford Brees? They cut Frerotte cause he was making too much for them to handle, there is no way they get Brees.

TacklingDummy
03-08-2006, 10:03 AM

$5.3 mil more!!!

[/B]

What good is having 5.3 mil more in cap room if the Bills don't spend it?

patmoran2006
03-08-2006, 10:10 AM
Let's see.. JP to Evans three times in one quarter for TD.. Moulds basically calls it a day that game in Miami.. Coincidence?? Great team player

Where do I get my info?

justasportsfan
03-08-2006, 11:00 AM
Let's see.. JP to Evans three times in one quarter for TD.. Moulds basically calls it a day that game in Miami.. Coincidence?? Great team player

Where do I get my info?one game? thats it?
Cmon, you rememeber Price, Reed, even Evans don't you? Don't know how long you've been posting here but there was an article where Evans was praising Moulds for his progress.

I've watched JP closely during camps and the guy hardly ever takes chances throwing the ball. Ask Mikey. There were times where he looked like Rob Johnson and his older brother Drew by holding on to the ball too long.

Both Evans and Moulds said JP needs to trust his wr's to make plays. This was evident in his first 4 games. Do you remember his total yards?

If he didn't look like Rob, he'd turn into Flutie by taking off. I'd be frustrated too if you keep playing like a bust and a back up qb.

After his being benched JP started trusting his wr's a good things haapened. Jp would never attempt to throw the ball like he did in KC prior to being benched.

G. Host
03-08-2006, 11:54 AM
Rob's mind on Flutie's body? That does not sound good.

Saying Moulds is going to Miami because he was deliberately helping Miami is completely fictious.

Drive 4 Five
03-08-2006, 12:20 PM
Saying Moulds is going to Miami because he was deliberately helping Miami is completely fictious.

Huh? I don't recall anyone saying anything about E.Moulds to Miami.

kgun12
03-08-2006, 02:35 PM

What the hell does that mean?

theBlackBear
03-08-2006, 03:22 PM

What the hell does that mean?

It means that he hates Ralph Wilson

ICE74129
03-08-2006, 03:25 PM
one game? thats it?
Cmon, you rememeber Price, Reed, even Evans don't you? Don't know how long you've been posting here but there was an article where Evans was praising Moulds for his progress.

I've watched JP closely during camps and the guy hardly ever takes chances throwing the ball. Ask Mikey. There were times where he looked like Rob Johnson and his older brother Drew by holding on to the ball too long.

Both Evans and Moulds said JP needs to trust his wr's to make plays. This was evident in his first 4 games. Do you remember his total yards?

If he didn't look like Rob, he'd turn into Flutie by taking off. I'd be frustrated too if you keep playing like a bust and a back up qb.

After his being benched JP started trusting his wr's a good things haapened. Jp would never attempt to throw the ball like he did in KC prior to being benched.

How can you trust a man that led the locker room to get you benched? How can you trust a guy that won't go 100% when you are in as QB? Answer: You don't.