PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 reasons JP losman is a bust, so far.......

Mitchy moo
03-08-2006, 09:47 AM
15. Eric Moulds threw him under the bus.

14. Mularkey made sure he stayed there.

13. You try putting up good numbers when Gandy and Anderson protect your blind side.

12. Willis McGahee runs like Jim Brown one quarter and Jim Plunkett the next.

11. Third down RB Shaud Williams picks up blitzers, you do the math.

10. Quotes Yoda in press conferences... demeanor changes week to week.

9. Can't hit the wide side of a barn

8. Is only good for 2 to 3 passes a game.

7. Likes to run out of the back of the endzone.

6. Wasn't good enough to start in a meaningless football game.

5. Likes to hit LB's in the chest at least once a game.

4. Likes to fumble the football while scrambling without being touched.

3. Can't throw in bad Buffalo weather.

2. Can barely throw over 100 yards a game.

1. Has an attitude that rubs people the wrong way. EX: Vincent breaking his leg.... Drew Bledsoe saying he would never be a back up... specifically to JP Losman.

I posted a thread that left many things open for discussion. That's why we are here to talk about ideas and Bills football. No one has a written contractual lock on any ideas here and we all have a tendency to repost or recover many different items. This JP thing was kinda funny so i brought it here, nothing further was meant to be brought up.

We constantly grab news and articles from other sources here, we all do it daily. If I got it from GOD or Jerry sullivan what the **** is the difference?
<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_1752579--><!-- THE POST -->

TacklingDummy
03-08-2006, 09:51 AM
He looks like a bust but he's only played 8 friggin games so far.

Joey Harrington Jr.

BuffaloBillsStampede
03-08-2006, 09:52 AM
Boy you've got him all figured out after 1 year of being put in and out of the lineup behind a lousy line. Holcomb looked real good in that Jets game didn't he?

ICE74129
03-08-2006, 09:53 AM
Way to steal Logos' post from BB.com.

justasportsfan
03-08-2006, 09:54 AM
Skoobs, just say no to drugs.

TacklingDummy
03-08-2006, 09:55 AM
. Holcomb looked real good in that Jets game didn't he?

Better then Losman did in the NE game.

patmoran2006
03-08-2006, 10:06 AM
How about these five reasons..

* Eric Moulds threw him under the bus.
* Mularkey made sure he stayed there.
* You try putting up good numbers when Gandy and Anderson protect your blind side.
* Willis McGahee runs like Jim Brown one quarter and Jim Plunkett the next.
* Third down RB Shaud Williams picks up blitzers, you do the math.

patmoran2006
03-08-2006, 10:08 AM
10. Quotes Yoda in press conferences... demeanor changes week to week.

6. Wasn't good enough to start in a meaningless football game.

<!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_1752579--><!-- THE POST -->

And that's his fault because?

ICE74129
03-08-2006, 10:09 AM

You might want to check the stats before spewing that crap.

TacklingDummy
03-08-2006, 10:17 AM
You might want to check the stats before spewing that crap.

Don't need stats. Holcomb had the Bills in position to win the Jets game until the special teams blew it. (sounds like a Rob Johnson playoff game excuse)

NE just killed JP and the Bills.

ICE74129
03-08-2006, 10:29 AM
Don't need stats. Holcomb had the Bills in position to win the Jets game until the special teams blew it. (sounds like a Rob Johnson playoff game excuse)

As they do with most QB's let alone a Rookie.

Mitchy moo
03-08-2006, 10:32 AM

* Eric Moulds threw him under the bus.
* Mularkey made sure he stayed there.
* You try putting up good numbers when Gandy and Anderson protect your blind side.
* Willis McGahee runs like Jim Brown one quarter and Jim Plunkett the next.

I'll add them and make it 15.

mybills
03-08-2006, 10:41 AM
True. :ill: Holcomb played the other game against them and the Bills dominated them for 99% of the game, only to lose that one, too. Let's face it, we have QB crap still.

THATHURMANATOR
03-08-2006, 10:50 AM
Seems like this is a top 15 list to me? :idunno:

BFLOBILLSBURGH
03-08-2006, 11:00 AM
You are right. Kelly Holcomb is the answer. He will win us a Super Bowl. It is hard to believe that during his career he has yet to win a playoff game. His stats are Hall of Fame. It is hard to believe that other teams aren't offering us 1st and 2nd round picks for him.

patmoran2006
03-08-2006, 11:03 AM
Scooby, I dont think JP is a bus, I was given you five reasons why you CANT BLAME him..

Whats the matter with you dude?

gr8slayer
03-08-2006, 11:13 AM
Yet another stupid post by Skooby. How the **** do you know if he is a bust or not after only a hand full of games. Do us all a favor and shut your face.

McBFLO
03-08-2006, 11:22 AM
One MAJOR difference. Holcomb has been in the league a decade longer than JP. Apples and Oranges.

gr8slayer
03-08-2006, 11:23 AM

And whats your point? Losman killed the Dolphins before Mularkey pulled him back.

ICE74129
03-08-2006, 11:33 AM
Scooby didn't even have the smarts to come up with this thread. he stole it from one on BB.com. He thought he was being cute and it has bit him in the ass...again...

gr8slayer
03-08-2006, 11:34 AM
Scooby didn't even have the smarts to come up with this thread. he stole it from one on BB.com. He thought he was being cute and it has bit him in the ass...again...
Are you serious? Skooby if this is true you are truly weak. You could at least give someone else credit for a stupid thread and idea.

ICE74129
03-08-2006, 11:38 AM
Are you serious? Skooby if this is true you are truly weak. You could at least give someone else credit for a stupid thread and idea.

Yep take a look....

http://boards.buffalobills.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=119405

gr8slayer
03-08-2006, 11:41 AM
Yep take a look....

http://boards.buffalobills.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=119405
Wow. What an idiot.

G. Host
03-08-2006, 11:46 AM

You must be doing imaginary math to include this one for in this case #20 > #21.

Bilsl could have let Willis try his picking up blitzers doing his matador act for Losman. Very wimpy blocker - don't they teach blocking by RBs in that Miami school? Steve Fairchild will not put up with Willis blocking like that.

gr8slayer
03-08-2006, 11:51 AM
You must be doing imaginary math to include this one for in this case #20 > #21.

Bilsl could have let Willis try his picking up blitzers doing his matador act for Losman. Very wimpy blocker - don't they teach blocking by RBs in that Miami school? Steve Fairchild will not put up with Willis blocking like that.
Agreed

bledslow
03-08-2006, 11:52 AM
Yet another stupid post by Skooby. How the **** do you know if he is a bust or not after only a hand full of games. Do us all a favor and shut your face.

and we should listen to you???? a guy who's favorite team use to be the patriots,and then SWITCHED favorite teams(like a 5 year old) and then started rooting for the bills. a man who switches alliances like that should never be taken seriously.we all know deep down your also a cowboys fan(and we all know why).

gr8slayer
03-08-2006, 11:54 AM
and we should listen to you???? a guy who's favorite team use to be the patriots,and then SWITCHED favorite teams(like a 5 year old) and then started rooting for the bills. a man who switches alliances like that should never be taken seriously.we all know deep down your also a cowboys fan(and we all know why).
huh?

gr8slayer
03-08-2006, 11:58 AM
That's funny. I still have my Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, and Bruce Smith jerseys from when I was a youth.

I also find a way to make one or more Bills games a year for the past three years even though I live in Texas.

I own double digit Bills jerseys.

I have a room in my apt. that is pure Buffalo Bills.

Why would I have been a Patriot fan and switched to a team that cant win more than five games and hasnt made the playoffs in damn near seven seasons?

Interesting

bledslow
03-08-2006, 12:01 PM
One MAJOR difference. Holcomb has been in the league a decade longer than JP. Apples and Oranges.

it's not apples and oranges. just because it's that goof balls second year means he forgot how to throw a football or read a defense??? of course not. were comparing them from the same season (05) at the same position(qb),vs the same team(pats). one was really good and the other was really embarrassing and a wasted # 1 pick from a incredibly weak qb draft. if he was coming out this year,he would be the 15th qb taken. actually,he might not have been drafted at all if jp came out in this years qb class.

Saratoga Slim
03-08-2006, 12:03 PM
The funny thing is, the first five reasons the list gives (Eric Moulds threw him under a bus, Mularkey kept him there etc.) are arguments why he WASNT a bust, in that they support the fact that a lot of his failures were forced upon him by others. The list is just plain inconsistent. NEXT!!!!

Drive 4 Five
03-08-2006, 12:05 PM
GHOST brings up an excellent point. How the **** can you have a physique like Willis McGahee and NOT excel at picking up the blitz? Come to think of it, just the season before he seemed to do much better than Travis Henry ever could. WTF?

I suppose it was another brilliant observation by MOO-LARKEY & friends. God damn idiots. Curse you Mularkey! Rot in hell you lousy good for nothing P.O.S.

Oh and please take Skooby with you. God help you man. Just when I'm willing to excuse you for being ******ed (I don't discriminate against people with MR/DD)...

I'm just going to stop right there.

G. Host
03-08-2006, 12:07 PM
The first five (actually last five) were added afterwords. Entire post is so full of Skoopy it is ridiculously silly which is why he plagiarized it.

Drive 4 Five
03-08-2006, 12:08 PM
I don't even like the REAL Skooby-Doo anymore thanks to this freakin' jerk.

tat2dmike77
03-08-2006, 12:19 PM
I like what this guy said on BB.com

QUOTE(evansfan083 @ Mar 7 2006, 01:47 PM) http://boards.buffalobills.com/forums/style_images/1/post_snapback.gif (http://boards.buffalobills.com/forums/index.php?act=findpost&pid=1752599)
<!--quotec-->
Your lack of football knowledge is amazing. But what I find interresting is that you want the bills to sign Drew Brees. A QB who took four years to develop into a good NFL QB. Now you want to throw someone under the bus after 1 real season as the QB.

Makes sense to me. Everyone is in love with brees which he is a good QB now but lets remember HE SUCKED his first 4 years in the NFL why do you think the chargers drafted manning then traded him cause they thought brees was a bust.

Now everyone wants JP gone cause he isn't winning right away. Lets sign this guy he'll fix it. What if that happened do you think brees can fix things by himself. HELL NO uh the bills need linemen. I don't care who is back there without protection you can't pass the ball.

All you that are labeling JP a bust how long have you been watching football 10 minutes maybe. Or are you just anthor product of the madden generation. You think well if i can develop a guy on my madden game in a game or two then it can be done in real life. Hey moron newsflash it takes a season maybe two to become efficent at the position. But you wouldn't know that.

Don't give me well look at rothlisberger. Any QB could of walked into that team and done what he did. I mean come on tommy maddox had a good season tommy maddox. A guy who played in the XFL had a good season there so you think cause ben can win as a rookie then anyone can. Hey lameo get a clue.

Stop labeling this kid a bust.

Drive 4 Five
03-08-2006, 12:26 PM
Hey Tat. In case you didn't know, Skooby just found out he didn't qualify for Special Olympics. That's just cold bro. Talk about insensitive.

On another note, I have to disagree that any QB could have walked into Pittsbugh and done what Roethlisberger did. Let's give credit where credit is due and uh...

No more ****** jokes k.

Jan Reimers
03-08-2006, 12:27 PM
This used to be a message board for relatively intelligent people to discuss, with some logic and rationality, Bills' football.

Now it's more often a place for insecure mental midgets to try desperately for some attention.

tat2dmike77
03-08-2006, 12:38 PM
Hey Tat. In case you didn't know, Skooby just found out he didn't qualify for Special Olympics. That's just cold bro. Talk about insensitive.

On another note, I have to disagree that any QB could have walked into Pittsbugh and done what Roethlisberger did. Let's give credit where credit is due and uh...

No more ****** jokes k.

I never said i was a sensitive guy.

Ok maybe not any QB but one with half a brain atleast. Sure BR is a good QB i'll give him that but what he did for young QB now is set higher standered. From now on people will measure young QB to BR now. Is it fair? Absoulutly not. The steelers had a solid TEAM before BR got there. He was asked to just not make bone headed mistakes. So they ran and ran and ran and ran.

They did the same thing this year. You go back and look at game stats. Games in which BR threw the ball more then 25 times they lost. Why because he was forcing the passes. You shut down thier run and make BR beat you and most likely he won't. But because they have a good team with solid blocking and a good defense thier not in that situation that much. As long as you as QB can manage the game you can be successful in Pitt.

It's a free country and i can make jokes about whomever i choose. I'm not PC and if it offends you then tough. Thats the problem with people nowadays were all to sensative. WAAAHHH someone made a joke about something i don't like WAAAAAAAHHHH. You don't like my sig then just keep moving past my post.

Mitchy moo
03-08-2006, 01:18 PM
I posted a thread that left many things open for discussion. That's why we are here to talk about ideas and Bills football. No one has a written contractual lock on any ideas here and we all have a tendency to repost or recover many different items. This JP thing was kinda funny so i brought it here, nothing further was meant to be brought up.

We constantly grab news and articles from other sources here, we all do it daily. If I got it from GOD or Jerry sullivan what the **** is the difference?

Mitchy moo
03-08-2006, 01:22 PM
I never said i was a sensitive guy.

Ok maybe not any QB but one with half a brain atleast. Sure BR is a good QB i'll give him that but what he did for young QB now is set higher standered. From now on people will measure young QB to BR now. Is it fair? Absoulutly not. The steelers had a solid TEAM before BR got there. He was asked to just not make bone headed mistakes. So they ran and ran and ran and ran.

They did the same thing this year. You go back and look at game stats. Games in which BR threw the ball more then 25 times they lost. Why because he was forcing the passes. You shut down thier run and make BR beat you and most likely he won't. But because they have a good team with solid blocking and a good defense thier not in that situation that much. As long as you as QB can manage the game you can be successful in Pitt.

It's a free country and i can make jokes about whomever i choose. I'm not PC and if it offends you then tough. Thats the problem with people nowadays were all to sensative. WAAAHHH someone made a joke about something i don't like WAAAAAAAHHHH. You don't like my sig then just keep moving past my post.

I agree Tat & I love all the Buffalo home teams. We all need to relax here, this isn't a communist country. Most of us are rooting for the same Buffalo teams here.

ICE74129
03-08-2006, 01:23 PM
This used to be a message board for relatively intelligent people to discuss, with some logic and rationality, Bills' football.

Now it's more often a place for insecure mental midgets to try desperately for some attention.

Now you understand my frustration.

Meathead
03-08-2006, 01:53 PM
why dont you just come right out and say youre referring to me