• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

I hope Sam Adams goes to Miami w/ MM

I think that will be a fitting end to Sam's career, to follow MM again and lose. It really makes little/no sense to go there unless you plan on retiring in the warm FL sun. Lord knows everyone else there is either old, trailer trash or both.
  • Mr B
    • Sep 2002

Re: I hope Sam Adams goes to Miami w/ MM

I live in Florida and I resent that comment. You need to get out more. When you grow up you will notice there is trailer trash and old people all over the country.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Mr B
      I live in Florida and I resent that comment. You need to get out more. When you grow up you will notice there is trailer trash and old people all over the country.
      I live in SW FL now, have you ever been to a actual Miami dollfans game?? If so you will understand my comment, if not please defer to experience.

Comment

• dolfan25
        Clements & Mulakey I'm taking you down next
        • Jul 2002

Based on all of your posts that I have read on this board Skooby I'd say that the dog in your avatar has a higher IQ than you.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by dolfan25
          Based on all of your posts that I have read on this board Skooby I'd say that the dog in your avatar has a higher IQ than you.
          The dog and you having something in common as well, you both have to go outside to S***.

Comment

Working...
          X