PDA

View Full Version : I hope Sam Adams goes to Miami w/ MM

Mitchy moo
03-08-2006, 01:29 PM
I think that will be a fitting end to Sam's career, to follow MM again and lose. It really makes little/no sense to go there unless you plan on retiring in the warm FL sun. Lord knows everyone else there is either old, trailer trash or both.

Mr B
03-08-2006, 01:56 PM
I live in Florida and I resent that comment. You need to get out more. When you grow up you will notice there is trailer trash and old people all over the country.

Mitchy moo
03-08-2006, 02:47 PM
I live in Florida and I resent that comment. You need to get out more. When you grow up you will notice there is trailer trash and old people all over the country.

I live in SW FL now, have you ever been to a actual Miami dollfans game?? If so you will understand my comment, if not please defer to experience.

dolfan25
03-08-2006, 03:06 PM
Based on all of your posts that I have read on this board Skooby I'd say that the dog in your avatar has a higher IQ than you.

Mitchy moo
03-08-2006, 03:13 PM
Based on all of your posts that I have read on this board Skooby I'd say that the dog in your avatar has a higher IQ than you.

The dog and you having something in common as well, you both have to go outside to S***.