PDA

View Full Version : Are we interested in anyone?

ICE74129
03-08-2006, 03:15 PM
http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/features/rumors?&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnfl%2ffeatures%2frumors

I don't have insider but it seems Buffalo isn't interested in anyone. Ok I know they are, but you would think something would leak out. So far all of these guys are visiting everyone besides Buffalo.

It is interesting with all of the names out there already we haven't brought anyone in.

patmoran2006
03-08-2006, 03:19 PM
I'd be interested in any OL who's name isn't Mike Gandy or Bennie Anderson

ICE74129
03-08-2006, 03:23 PM
On your thread about FA's. I still think Moulds goes to philly. He and Dmac have been talking about this for years. Emo is ego. and in several people's minds Emo is that missing piece to make a run at the Superbowl again.

I have heard rumors of J Lewis to Carolina even with the transition tag on Foster. Have you heard anything?

patmoran2006
03-08-2006, 03:25 PM
I've heard about that but I dont buy it.. I think in the end, they count on Foster being healthy.. He can run for 1500 yards if he can stay healty for 16 games..

Plus, Carolina NEEDS a 2nd wr badly, and they got Witherspoon and McCree to worry about.. I really dont see them opening up the vault for James

FlyingDutchman
03-08-2006, 03:27 PM
most teams (including us) will wait to interview the cut players after FA starts so the full value of these players can be assesed.

ICE74129
03-08-2006, 03:27 PM
I've heard about that but I dont buy it.. I think in the end, they count on Foster being healthy.. He can run for 1500 yards if he can stay healty for 16 games..

Plus, Carolina NEEDS a 2nd wr badly, and they got Witherspoon and McCree to worry about.. I really dont see them opening up the vault for James

Carolina needs a Pure #2 WR and a TIGHT END. That said, I don't have any faith in Foster at all. Injured in college often, same in the pros. I try my luck with someone else.

ICE74129
03-08-2006, 03:28 PM
most teams (including us) will wait to interview the cut players after FA starts so the full value of these players can be assesed.

And when Marv gets around to that, everyone worth a damn is gone. Unless you like signing the Bennie andersons of the world.

FlyingDutchman
03-08-2006, 03:31 PM
Theres only been a hand full of sigings. Most of the players that were cut and available now were done so bc of their price being too high. IMO, Its better to wait and see who else is going to be available and for what price so we dont overpay.