• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

RALPH VOTED AGAINST DEAL

NFL owners have approved a six-year extension of the collective bargaining agreement by a vote of 30-2 Wednesday night.

Buffalo and Cincinnati were the two teams to vote against the proposal, according to ESPN's Chris Mortensen.

Wonder what this all means....

on a side note, any way we could ban skooby from posting while the site is being updated.
  • Nublar7
    • Oct 2004

Re: RALPH VOTED AGAINST DEAL

HAHAHAH! What a loser. A new CBA and it screws over Ralph Wilson. What a night!

Comment

• TheWingHead
      • Sep 2003

Ya, i just saw that! So did Cinci! I thought we needed this! Both of us are low revenue!!

Comment

• T-Long
        Circling the Wagons since 1982.
        • Sep 2003

i wonder what Ralph is gonna say....and why he voted against it...must not have been enough revenue sharing for his liking

Comment

• LtFinFan66
          • Mar 2005

Why the hell would 2 small market teams vote against the deal?? That makes no sense

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

The two small market teams didn't get the degree of revenue sharing that they wanted.

But it's all political- they knew they didn't have a choice, they knew they couldn't stop the deal so they opposed it just to make a point.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ILOVEMIBILLS
              • Apr 2003

Apparently, the new revenue sharing deal involves the large market teams giving around 10% of local revenue back to the league for sharing, while smaller market teams might have to give as much as 50% of local revenue, meaning it just became that much harder for the Bills to operate in Buffalo.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                • Dec 2005

This deal is VERY bad for the future of football in Buffalo.. You will see as details become more available

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                  • Mar 2005

I don't have a firm grasp on this whole revenue sharing deal. I hope the Bills stay there though for your sake!

Comment

• Turf
                    • Jul 2002

You know what I like? Is having one hand tied behind your back and kicking everyone's ass. It makes it all the much sweeter. Go Bills!
                    Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• kgun12
                      • Jul 2002

I just think it happened to fast for Ralph, hopefully as facts come out it will be ok.
                      Retired Air Traffic Controller
                      USAF VETERAN
                      DAV

Comment

• bledslow
                        • May 2004

ralph is big time challenged.he had no clue what was going on in there(LITERALLY). almost felt bad for the guy.he was interviewed after the deal was done,and he should never talk in public again.jim kelly qb'ing in superbowls was more fun to watch then that.

Comment

• socalfan
                          Old Fogey from Cali
                          • Feb 2003

Bledslow - you are an idiot. You haven't seen the deal, how the hell would you know how much time it would take to understand it? What, you see the vote is 30-2 and so you conclude 30 owners understood it and 2 are morons??? How about after two days of meetings, maybe 15 owners just didn't give a **** anymore, all they knew was some teams would contribute to the fund and some wouldn't and their vote was determined solely by their desire to go home. If you're so bright why don't you explain to us how much each of the teams will contribute this year, and what do the teams that don't contribute have to do to get some of that money put into the fund? Then explain whether or not the sharing is good enough to keep some semblance of parity among the teams. When you are done with that, explain the cash over cap agreement in the new contract. I want to see your responses recorded for posterity....that way they can laugh at you too.

What a frikkin moron you are.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                            short bus extraordinaire
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by socalfan
                            Bledslow - you are an idiot. You haven't seen the deal, how the hell would you know how much time it would take to understand it? What, you see the vote is 30-2 and so you conclude 30 owners understood it and 2 are morons??? How about after two days of meetings, maybe 15 owners just didn't give a **** anymore, all they knew was some teams would contribute to the fund and some wouldn't and their vote was determined solely by their desire to go home. If you're so bright why don't you explain to us how much each of the teams will contribute this year, and what do the teams that don't contribute have to do to get some of that money put into the fund? Then explain whether or not the sharing is good enough to keep some semblance of parity among the teams. When you are done with that, explain the cash over cap agreement in the new contract. I want to see your responses recorded for posterity....that way they can laugh at you too.

What a frikkin moron you are.

bledslow
                            Originally posted by yordad
                            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Night Train
                              Retired - On Several Levels
                              • Jul 2005

Originally posted by ILOVEMIBILLS
                              Apparently, the new revenue sharing deal involves the large market teams giving around 10% of local revenue back to the league for sharing, while smaller market teams might have to give as much as 50% of local revenue, meaning it just became that much harder for the Bills to operate in Buffalo.
                              Link ? I read this outside speculation days ago, before the new details were drawn up.

Do you have the details of the new agreement to make such a bold statement ?
                              Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
                              X