PDA

View Full Version : For Everyone Who Wants Ralph Wilson To Step Down, And Have A New Owner!

Mitchy moo
03-08-2006, 09:52 PM
Be quiet

You heard me, be quiet

Tonight he said he voted no because he didn't understand the deal that was being offered.
People are going to think this is bad but pay attention to a few facts.

One deal was brought from the Jets and Pats
One deal was brought from the Steelers and the Ravens
One deal later came in from Carolina

In the last 2 hours Jerry Jones and the owner of the Ravens brought together a plan of the top 9 teams.
That offer was finalized to be voted on and they had 45 mins to read it over and decide.

Mind you that this deal covered BILLIONS of dollars over the next 6 years and is a special concern to the smaller market teams.

So he voted no because he couldn't take it all in and because he WAS NOT part of the discussions that went on today. This ENTIRE deal was new to him in less then an hour before he voted.

Where's the problem?

Oh I'm sorry there isn't any

For all of you who think that he's lost a step he hasn't, he wasn't about to vote yes while not understanding the deal.
Why don't one of you try to read a few hundred page deal in less then 45 mins and tell me how far you get.

Gleefully stolen from another Bills message board but I agree with the original poster 100% & felt the same way when reading about this.
<!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_1759948--><!-- THE POST -->

Bling
03-08-2006, 09:54 PM
Who's fault is that? Do we need to get him an assistant to remind him to show up at important owner's meetings?

NC-BILLS44
03-09-2006, 09:11 AM
Be quiet

You heard me, be quiet

Tonight he said he voted no because he didn't understand the deal that was being offered.

In the last 2 hours Jerry Jones and the owner of the Ravens brought together a plan of the top 9 teams.
That offer was finalized to be voted on and they had 45 mins to read it over and decide.

Mind you that this deal covered BILLIONS of dollars over the next 6 years and is a special concern to the smaller market teams.

So he voted no because he couldn't take it all in and because he WAS NOT part of the discussions that went on today. This ENTIRE deal was new to him in less then an hour before he voted.

Where's the problem?

For all of you who think that he's lost a step he hasn't, he wasn't about to vote yes while not understanding the deal.
Why don't one of you try to read a few hundred page deal in less then 45 mins and tell me how far you get.

Gleefully stolen from another Bills message board but I agree with the original poster 100% & felt the same way when reading about this.

:bf1:

Amen, Brother!!!

SquishDaFish
03-09-2006, 10:11 AM
I have to agree with that poster but too bad its not you Scooby. Your not bright enough to come up with that.

BigZ
03-09-2006, 11:38 AM
Be quiet

You heard me, be quiet

Where's the problem?

Yes!!!!

Mitchy moo
03-09-2006, 11:54 AM
I have to agree with that poster but too bad its not you Scooby. Your not bright enough to come up with that.

At least we agree on the info but as per being bright I beg to differ. I look at things differently than others here, not all the time but different. Some see it as ignorance or unintelligent but it's actually just a lack of communication. I go 5-6 deep sometimes and can see problems with things and mention it. Not everyone catches what I am saying but the one's who do (few and far between) understand.

The bottom line is saying someone is not too bright usually is a self defense mechanism for your own inadequencies.

tat2dmike77
03-09-2006, 11:56 AM
I just wanted to post here to piss you off skooby

SquishDaFish
03-09-2006, 11:58 AM
Wow Scooby some big words you have going there. You sure you know what it means??? Cool Sig there Tat

Mitchy moo
03-09-2006, 11:59 AM
I just wanted to post here to piss you off skooby

I have no problems with you at all anymore. Making fun of ******ed/down syndrome children is just sick and very cruel. If you have children and one of them has that problem you will be very ashamed of yourself. Things have a way of coming around, you have been warned.

Mitchy moo
03-09-2006, 12:02 PM
Wow Scooby some big words you have going there. You sure you know what it means??? Cool Sig there Tat

the only word past 6 letters in your whole statement is my name, where is the gas station you pump gas at?

tat2dmike77
03-09-2006, 12:45 PM
Cool Sig there Tat

:punk:

I'm not making fun of anyone. It's a point and a joke but you don't get it. What am i doing i need to just follow what sig says.

But let me ask all of you something that have a problem with my sig. Do you watch south park? If so do you get all pissy about timmy and jimmy. Did you watch the In Living Color did you find Handiman funny? Did you find warren in there is something about mary funny?

If so STFU.

Mitchy moo
03-09-2006, 12:58 PM
:punk:

I'm not making fun of anyone. It's a point and a joke but you don't get it. What am i doing i need to just follow what sig says.

But let me ask all of you something that have a problem with my sig. Do you watch south park? If so do you get all pissy about timmy and jimmy. Did you watch the In Living Color did you find Handiman funny? Did you find warren in there is something about mary funny?

If so STFU.

Oh I get it and no it's not funny.

The_Philster
03-09-2006, 03:41 PM
Let's keep the thread on topic and avoid the personal attacks...if you don't like someone, put them on ignore