PDA

View Full Version : noronen, pyatt, and cambell for

cablesabres68
03-08-2006, 10:38 PM
Derick Morris and mike comrie How do u feel about this if it went down. how how would u feel if marty biron got traded for martin st. louis great chemistry for this team and it would be upgrades

Crisis
03-08-2006, 10:48 PM
Morris just signed an extension.

I wouldn't mind Comrie, but he is not a need.

St. Louis is way too expensive for us.

I doubt Noronen, Pyatt, and Campbell would be enough anyways.

I love Noronen, I really do. I wish we could keep him but with Biron probably staying, I hope he gets traded. He's rotting right now. A trade with Minnesota might be realistic, since they could play the 2-goalie system again.

I would like to keep Noronen, but, for the sake of his career, he needs to get the HELL out of Buffalo.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
03-08-2006, 11:01 PM
You don't trade anyone on this hockey team they got chemistry!!! why trade when you don't have too :question:

Bill Brasky
03-08-2006, 11:37 PM
i am against any trades at this point.

this team has chemistry. don't ruin it down the stretch.

PUCKER
03-09-2006, 12:12 AM
Theres no way the Bolts would trade Louis.

pyrrhonist
03-09-2006, 02:40 AM
I would love to see Derek Morris on the Sabres, but there isn't a chance in Hell Phoenix is going to allow itself to be screwed over by Darcy yet again.

I believe Regier is going to stand pat, but I still disagree with it. There is no harm in trading a goalie that is going to be a #2 from here forward, but will want to be paid like a #1. He needs to be traded, IMO. But it is far, far too late to get appropriate value for him, and the best suitor Buffalo had (Edmonton) got their guy today. :down: