PDA

View Full Version : I kinda hope we don't make any trades

THATHURMANATOR
03-09-2006, 08:53 AM
If any are made I hope it is just unloading a Goalie.

Shasta McNasty
03-09-2006, 09:21 AM
I agree. Noronen and a prospect or pick for a decent D-man for insurance would be the only move I would like to see. Chemistry is just too good to mess with.

BuffaloRanger
03-09-2006, 10:36 AM
TRADE BIRON!!

Darcy should have pulled this off in December. Biron has played what, 5 games since then? His value crashed.

Norenon has zero trade value.

If the Sabres are serious about making a run they should pull off a trade to improve the team. Norenon would make a fine back-up to Miller.

C'mon Darcy you can do it. I know you were walking around shell-shocked this summer as the star FAs were being signed for more than you expected. You promised the fans that you would improve the team if they were in playoff contention in the spring. You dumb lucked into a great team. Now make it a championship team.

The_Philster
03-09-2006, 11:00 AM
Noronen is on a reconditioning assignment in Rochester...should increase his trade value

clumping platelets
03-09-2006, 11:00 AM
We need help on D

We can do better than Fitzpatrick....

We can package Biron (or Noronen), Kalinin, and Pyatt for a solid #2 D and prospect or draft choice...

Biron alone should be able to get us a #3 or #4 D-man plus pick

I would also like to see a playoff savvy and tested winger....I've read Dallas Drake's name surface in rumors...not with Buffalo, but mentioned as a possibility

Ebenezer
03-09-2006, 03:07 PM
#2 Def? you're high...nobody that good got moved.