PDA

View Full Version : With the CBA in place, time to pull together.

ICE74129
03-09-2006, 10:01 AM
The offseason officially kicks off Saturday. CBA in place, We have 16 mill in cap room. New Coaching staff we can be somewhat excited about. New GM that seems to understand how important the lines are etc.

Time to pull together and start getting more positive about this team. We have the cap room to build a good base this offseason. If my guessing numbers are correct we should have at least 15 mill next year as well. (TONS of dead cap space freed up + 7 mill cap increase as been reported). If we can implement a good base of players this year, Get good coaching and figure out a good system, we will be primed to make a real run...and I mean potential SUPERBOWL RUN DAMN IT, in 07.

We have seen the Carolina Panthers in the same spot and they did it in 2 years. I feel we can too.

There is an outside chance that both DT spots, SS, LG and or Center can ALL be addressed in FA. If so we can be in a position to take BPA with #8 OR Trade down and do the same thing.

Lets be positive Marv, Modrak and Guy have thier wish list in place and hit the ground running Saturday morning. I say they will. Who is with me?

Saratoga Slim
03-09-2006, 10:16 AM
The Bills Make Me Want to Shout Now, C'Mon and Shout Now, C'mon and Shout now! heeey-ay-ay-ay, heey-ay-ay-ay.......

Sorry. I got excited. I'm with you homey