• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kerr
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Derrick Dockery

a restricted free agent has been called by their line coach, joe bugel as the lineman with the most potential. He's a young LG that could provide an upgrade at the guard position. Would you give up a 3rd rounder for him? Or should they stay away from him being a former longhorn?
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Re: Derrick Dockery

i heard a radio interview with him on our local sports radio station.. i actually liked the guy alot.. i have not watched him much since he became a redskin, but i remember liking him out of college.. he sounded like a very motivated player.. he wants to get better and is excited about playing.. didnt seem like a money guy so much.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

i heard a radio interview with him on our local sports radio station.. i actually liked the guy alot.. i have not watched him much since he became a redskin, but i remember liking him out of college.. he sounded like a very motivated player.. he wants to get better and is excited about playing.. didnt seem like a money guy so much.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Could be a good pickup, he's buried in the Redskins depth chart right now, but I hate losing a 3rd for him, rather try a sign and trade.
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• patmoran2006
          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
          • Dec 2005

Everythign I've heard about him is positive..

Im for anything that makes our OLINE better, u know this.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

Working...
          X