PDA

View Full Version : I love this team

qcsabresfan84
03-09-2006, 11:03 PM
After a win like tonight where you get to see so many players be successful (at least offensively), it just makes me feel great about all of the guys on our roster. I'm glad that the team didn't get shaken up much by the trade deadline because I feel like we've got an amazing group of guys that are going to have a lot of success for the rest of the year. Our youth is performing, our veterans are performing, and there is great team unity. After all the crap from the last few years, I couldn't be happier to be a sabres fan right now.:lol:
I just wanted to see if anyone was feeling the same way that i do.

JD
03-10-2006, 12:23 AM
Just think, in the beginning of the season I was trying to set up a protest against the front office :sadwalk:

PUCKER
03-10-2006, 01:15 AM
Its a good time to be a fan indeed! :up:

Ebenezer
03-10-2006, 02:14 AM
Its a good time to be a fan indeed! :up:

I have not been this excited since 99.

tat2dmike77
03-10-2006, 02:38 AM
Agreed and to think not to long ago the dumb ass rigas almost put the sabres into nothingness. Not to mention my job as well.

I'm so glad i stuck with this team through the bankruptcy. I remember going to a game during that time and it was sad to see all the empty seats in the arena.

As i was walking out some douche bag started yelling at me from his car "The sabres suck!!!!!!!!!!" Then he went on to say something like "Bledsoe rules HERE WE GO BLEDSOE HERE WE GO!!!!"

I just laughed and thought this guy is a fair weather fan. I bet in 99 he was screaming Hasek is god!!!

Just goes to show if you live through bad times the good times are that much more sweeter.

This is a dangerous team and i hope they can get really hot in the playoffs!

I to can honestly say i have not been this excited since 99

SabreEleven
03-10-2006, 03:23 AM
I have not been this excited since 99.

What a coincedence, That is the last time you got laid, also :snicker:

audio/s
03-10-2006, 05:54 AM
But damn hasek went to a team that is now beating us.

SkateZilla
03-10-2006, 06:16 AM
Just think we're 33-7 since our last Ottawa Ass Whooping... (6-1)

Philagape
03-10-2006, 07:38 AM
The lockout may have been one of the best things to ever happen to this franchise. Not only did it level the playing field (rink?), it helped us develop an outstanding young core. I think we're going to be a good team for years to come. We have a lot of good players, but none of them are superstars who would bust the salary cap (except maybe Miller, but he's the franchise, the guy we build around).

Bill Brasky
03-10-2006, 12:32 PM
the best part about last night's win is that this team has pretty much proven they can beat any team, any way.

they can win a 2-1 game or put up 8 goals.

makes you feel good to see them playing like this halfway through march!

JD
03-10-2006, 12:42 PM
I think we have players that WILL be superstars no doubt in years to come, especially in the "new NHL.

chubluv
03-10-2006, 04:37 PM
Here we go Sabres here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JD
03-10-2006, 05:40 PM
clap, clap

PUCKER
03-10-2006, 09:39 PM
:bf1: :clap:

tat2dmike77
03-10-2006, 10:08 PM
:punk:

pyrrhonist
03-10-2006, 11:05 PM
We have a lot of good players, but none of them are superstars who would bust the salary cap (except maybe Miller, but he's the franchise, the guy we build around).

The only re-signings I'm even worried about are Miller's & Briere's. What Darcy does in regards to resigning Ryan may be the defining moment for this franchise for the next few years. Biron is as good as gone (Which is still why I don't understand why he wasn't traded 7 weeks ago), so Ryan is clearly the #1. It's time to put up more money in a single contract than Regier has given up in years.

But, as was stated, I'm stoked about this team. It is about damn time we Buffalo fans can return to feeling good about this franchise. While other idiot fans act like Buffalo is a "new" or an "up-&-coming" team, we know it's bullcrap, because this team was good before.