PDA

View Full Version : Jauron and the bears

justasportsfan
03-10-2006, 04:46 PM
How is our lineup compared to the bears when they went 13-3 with Dick as their HC?

Do we have more/less talent? :idunno:

L.A. Playa
03-10-2006, 04:48 PM
The Bears didnt have The Patriots and Dolphins in their division and have to go up against coaches like Belichik and Saban twice a year

THE END OF ALL DAYS
03-10-2006, 04:55 PM
not sure if saban ranks there with belichik yet, but if jauron can hold his own with them then this should be a tough division for years!

L.A. Playa
03-10-2006, 04:58 PM
nothing has greatly changed in the offseason so far to negate the fact that the Bills are still looking up ate the Pats and Dolphins, and Sabans reputation as a college coach is still greater than any coaches in NFC east at that time and better than Jaurons one good year.

I am not saying that the Bills cant suprise everyone and beat both teams this year, I dont know how the team will look come Sept 1, but just based on what it looks like right now before FA starts its the only opinion I can make

patmoran2006
03-10-2006, 05:00 PM
How is our lineup compared to the bears when they went 13-3 with Dick as their HC?

Do we have more/less talent? :idunno:

We have more 'name' talent on offense.. But the defenses arent even in the same league.. Not even close, Chicago was much better..

Dont get me wrong, this is obviously going to change.. But if the bills had a game tommorow this would be our defense.

DL- Schobel, Sape, Anderson,Kelsay
LB- Posey, Fletch, Crowell
DB_ McGee, Nate, Baker, Vincent

justasportsfan
03-10-2006, 05:02 PM
The Bears didnt have The Patriots and Dolphins in their division and have to go up against coaches like Belichik and Saban twice a yearEven if they were at a different division, they were tops in the league.

I'm not worried about Jauron being able to play chess w/ either Bill or Nick. I just hope he can get the players he needs to succeed.

Here's an example.

JP vs. Miller.

I think JP has the tools but not the experience yet.

YardRat
03-10-2006, 05:18 PM
WR-Parrish vs Dez White
TE-Euhus vs Fred Baxter
LT-Gandy vs Blake Brockermeyer
LG-Smith vs Rex Tucker
C-Preston vs Olin Kreutz
RG-Villariel vs Chris Villariel
RT-Peters vs James Williams
WR-Evans vs Marty Booker
QB-Holcomb or Losman vs Jim Miller
RB-McGahee vs Anthoney Thomas
FB-Shelton vs Daimon Shelton

DE-Kelsay vs Philip Daniels
DT-Sape vs Ted Washington
DT-Anderson vs Keith Traylor
DE-Schobel vs Bryan Robinson
OLB-Posey vs Roosevelt Colvin
MLB-Fletcher vs Brian Urlacher
OLB-Crowell (Spikes??) vs Warrick Holdman
CB-McGee vs RW McQuarters
FS-Vincent vs Tony Parrish
SS-Wire vs Mike Brown
CB-Clements vs Walt Harris

Not even close, especially on defense. The only place I can see Buffalo having the edge would be maybe McGahee over the A-train, and that's questionable.

justasportsfan
03-10-2006, 05:20 PM
WR-Parrish vs Dez White
TE-Euhus vs Fred Baxter
LT-Gandy vs Blake Brockermeyer
LG-Smith vs Rex Tucker
C-Preston vs Olin Kreutz
RG-Villariel vs Chris Villariel
RT-Peters vs James Williams
WR-Evans vs Marty Booker
QB-Holcomb or Losman vs Jim Miller
RB-McGahee vs Anthoney Thomas
FB-Shelton vs Daimon Shelton

DE-Kelsay vs Philip Daniels
DT-Sape vs Ted Washington
DT-Anderson vs Keith Traylor
DE-Schobel vs Bryan Robinson
OLB-Posey vs Roosevelt Colvin
MLB-Fletcher vs Brian Urlacher
OLB-Crowell (Spikes??) vs Warrick Holdman
CB-McGee vs RW McQuarters
FS-Vincent vs Tony Parrish
SS-Wire vs Mike Brown
CB-Clements vs Walt Harris

Not even close, especially on defense. The only place I can see Buffalo having the edge would be maybe McGahee over the A-train, and that's questionable.
looks like we have an advantage at cb

YardRat
03-10-2006, 05:32 PM
Maybe...I'd call it a wash, though.

feelthepain
03-10-2006, 05:39 PM
looks like we have an advantage at cb

Maybe...I'd call it a wash, though.
:haha:

chubluv
03-10-2006, 05:40 PM
I think FB & RG are a wash!!

justasportsfan
03-10-2006, 05:41 PM
I think FB & RG are a wash!!
I'd give advantage to the bears, they're older now :ill:

justasportsfan
03-10-2006, 05:44 PM
:haha:I'll take a wash anyday. The bears had one of the best D's that year , STUPID!!!!

feelthepain
03-10-2006, 05:51 PM
I'll take a wash anyday. The bears had one of the best D's that year , STUPID!!!!

Really, yours was ranked just one spot above ours, and we had a rookie corner and Howard and Madison on the other side.... we must be a wash too!!! STUPID!!!!!

Philagape
03-10-2006, 05:53 PM
Our punter is better. :D

justasportsfan
03-10-2006, 05:55 PM
Really, yours was ranked just one spot above ours, we must be a wash too!!! STUPID!!!!! read the title of the thread. I wasn't comparing the fins. STUPID. If the fins were one step behind , that would make your cb good then . So what was your :haha: all about then ? Stupid.

justasportsfan
03-10-2006, 05:58 PM
Our punter is better. :Dsnapper? :D

feelthepain
03-10-2006, 06:03 PM
read the title of the thread. I wasn't comparing the fins. STUPID. If the fins were one step behind , that would make your cb good then . So what was your :haha: all about then ? Stupid.

And it wasn't comparing the 05 Bears either STUPID!!!!

justasportsfan
03-10-2006, 06:08 PM
And it wasn't comparing the 05 Bears either STUPID!!!!another reason why finfans think you're a joke. But you do lie very well though :D.

feelthepain
03-10-2006, 06:25 PM
another reason why finfans think you're a joke. But you do lie very well though :D.

God you're easy!!!

justasportsfan
03-10-2006, 06:34 PM
God you're easy!!! I'll take that coming from a proven LIAR .