Wouldnt be a football board without a TO thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Wouldnt be a football board without a TO thread..

From the Philadelphia Daily News
    "Interest in acquiring Philadelphia WR Terrell Owens is waning in Denver and Dallas, reports Daily News scribe Les Bowen. Kansas City remains a possibility, but only in a modest, one-year deal. "

Wouldnt be a football board without this question.. Would you consider signing T.O? He'd probably make less money than we pay Moulds now. And its not like MOulds WASNT a distraction at times last year.

T.O. is SUCH a HIGH RISK, HIGH REWARD player its incredible.. IF he reverts back to his crap, he can set your team back 1-2 years.. but if he finally DID learn his lesson and really wants to just play football.. Damn, You gotta think about going after the guy..

On the side, Drew Rosenhaus also represents willis mcgahee

I'm not ******ed.. I know TO isnt a need.. But if you think about, is Moulds either? From what the reports are saying around the league, his contract wont be crazy.. Hell, do you cut MOulds and take that $5.5 and take a shot on T.O? I dont see him treating JP any worse than Moulds did last year.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Re: Wouldnt be a football board without a TO thread..

No, I will continue to neg anyone who wants TO.
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Wouldnt be a football board without this question.. Would you consider signing T.O? He'd probably make less money than we pay Moulds now. And its not like MOulds WASNT a distraction at times last year.
      Thing is...that question has been asked before...and the only way he spends more than a day or so in Western New York is because he was thrown over the Falls...and you owe Moulds an apology...not once was he ever even half as bad as that scumbag TO

Hell, do you cut MOulds and take that $5.5 and take a shot on T.O? I dont see him treating JP any worse than Moulds did last year.
      TO would do far worse..I don't remember Moulds calling JP a homosexual in the press, for instance.
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

LOL.. Hey, they were both distractions last year.. TO is every year..

Ok, I am sorry Mr. Eric MOulds

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

So long as Marv is in charge, TO will never be a Buffalo Bill
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• L.A. Playa
            • Aug 2003

but Garcia is a pole smoker

Comment

• TacklingDummy
              Unreachable Douche
              • Jul 2002

If the Bills cut Moulds I wouldnt mind seeing the Bills sign TO.

WRs: Evans, TO
              RB: McGahee
              New Additions to O-Line: Mawae, Runyan.

Damn that would help out Holcomb alot.

And like I said before, if TO put up 1400 yards and 12 TDs for the Bills, you all would be TO fans. So kiss my azz.

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by L.A. Playa
                but Garcia is a pole smoker
                People believe that because TO said it.
                Now, I'm not saying he isn't because I don't know for sure...his gf is an indicator that TO is lying. Question I have for those who buy TO's story is this..if TO made the statement that the moon was made of green cheese, would you believe that too?

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                  • Aug 2003

he would sell jersey's which would help a small market team

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                    • Aug 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
                    Now, I'm not saying he isn't because I don't know for sure...his gf is an indicator that TO is lying. Question I have for those who buy TO's story is this..if TO made the statement that the moon was made of green cheese, would you believe that too?
                    keep believing he isnt Phil, celebrities and athletes have "cover" girlfriends, there is alot of sugar in Garcia's tank, and I thought that before Owens said anything

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                      Unreachable Douche
                      • Jul 2002

Yes he would. And all those who are complaing about him would stfu once he produced.

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

why would people buy something that expensive just to burn it? Have you been away from WNY that long that you don't know what the people are like? Buffalo's been called The City of Good Neighbors...no way in hell does that piece of trash belong here...and besides, we have a GM who'd sooner shoot that loser than sign him

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

keep believing he isnt Phil, celebrities and athletes have "cover" girlfriends, there is alot of sugar in Garcia's tank, and I thought that before Owens said anything
                          you didn't answer the question
                          And BTW, where did I say he wasn't?
                          Now, I'm not saying he isn't because I don't know for sure

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                            • Aug 2003

why would people buy something that expensive just to burn it? Have you been away from WNY that long that you don't know what the people are like? Buffalo's been called The City of Good Neighbors...no way in hell does that piece of trash belong here...and besides, we have a GM who'd sooner shoot that loser than sign him
                            TO jersey's would be one of the top sellers in the NFL no matter where he goes, Im not saying yea or nea on him playing for the Bills. His attitude may have sucked in the past, but here are some facts, he is the best and most dominate WR in the NFL today. People love players that produce. He is outspoken and a national figure, good or bad he is. The media will make or break you and will make a guy appear the way they want you to. I am not going to say any man or woman I have not met is an ******* unless I met them in person and talked to them and found out what kind of person they are .

Who is the media gonna trash in a feud between outspoken TO and Mr Campbell soup Donovan McNabb, I'm not saying it didnt go down like it appeared but no one really knows the whole story and to judge a man based on how the media portrays him is very shallow.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                              • Aug 2003

where did you say he isnt, how about this line " his gf is an indicator TO is lying."

what is that saying ??

Comment

Working...
                              X